Are these legal?

Are these legal?

Attached: 411553053_3.jpg (500x532, 30K)

As long as you're not living in a commie hell hole.

yes, as long as you don't live somewhere gay.
>>/qtddtot/

why wouldn't they be?

SHALL

Attached: Extremely low quality.png (587x207, 28K)

>if you have to ask

Attached: keep walkin.gif (500x256, 909K)

NOT

not in CA

Tell me friend...
>inhales deeply
what is?

Attached: 1502991578837.jpg (804x821, 243K)

They suck ass dont waste your money

as long as you're not in a shit state, shit county, or shit district, then yea, go nuts, perfectly legal. Where are you, statewise?

How do they suck?

neither is my broomhandle Mauser

Attached: M713 project.jpg (1920x1080, 1.04M)

I've always wondered this, but do these magazines place a lot of strain on the mag well lock? I'd imagine those bits wearing smooth or weakening from all the weight of the rounds over time.

Attached: swatkatz.png (960x720, 344K)

Forest fires.

>He doesn't own a barrel mag for the sole purpose of trying to lighten it as fast as possible.

They aren't?

Same thing that's wrong with most high capacity pistol mags, they don't work worth a fuck

it's an assault pistol because the detachable magazine is outside the pistol grip

Find me one for my Beretta 92a1 please.

Underated
You need to go back

BE

they bind up and feed for shit, beta branded stuff isn't bad but most drum mags made these days function for shit

burn?!

intentionally spreading aids

No.

you're wrong, depending on where you live

INFRINGED

BY

ANDREW

REGULATED

I don't give a fuck what bleeding hearts tell me I can and can't own, going doubly so when methhead rapist deranged niggers, spics, and whiteoids have them anyway.

Attached: jahova.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

Depends on where you are. Regardless of where you are, however, it will still be junk. I bought one on sale for $40 and it won't function in any of my firearms that take glock mags. The rounds nose dive and get caught on the front lip of the mag almost every shot no matter how full or empty the mag is.

huh

Attached: 1528700460622.jpg (710x1024, 62K)

is there a way to use that tech to make say, a bandoleer magazine? itd be kinda like belt-fed, but with a full-enclosed mag that is also stylish

Back to r****t please, cancer namefag

But you look cool while you do drivebys with your homies.

Excuse me sir but you cant call them forest fires, the proper term is spicy forest

WILLSON