Tfw living in california and I practically need a permit and background check for a bb gun

Tfw living in california and I practically need a permit and background check for a bb gun

Attached: 3b492c1.png (412x351, 62K)

There are these things called black people, they are known to have a flippant disregard for laws and will sell to you without a second though, so use your resources user.

I live in NJ and bb guns are considered firearms

No you don’t. CA gun laws are bad enough without people who’ve never been west of Topeka exaggerating them.

>buying a bb gun from a nigger

Attached: 601E62B3-4A90-4CF2-B3D6-088E17DBFE29.png (900x729, 129K)

I do live in the hood so I probably could buy guns that way, but I prefer to not break the law

Stupid dumb frogposting scum

>complying
You're a traitor

at least you don’t live in nj speaks the truth

Build a polymer80 faggot . It literally takes less than 2 hours

Attached: 1507846003167.jpg (657x527, 244K)

Commiefornia is much worse than NJ

No you don't you dumb underaged faggot. You just go into the store and buy it. Maybe the store records transactions like anything else that requires ID, but there's no background checks. Just buy one online if you're scared. You're confusing California with New Jersey, where airsoft guns and bb/pellet guns are considered actual firearms.

Attached: kikeville_airgunlaws.png (665x845, 223K)

>mfw living in Illinois where bb guns larger than .177 and faster than 600fps are considered firearms
>mfw black powder guns are considered firearms
>mfw guns with zinc alloy frames are banned (ex. Heritage Rough Rider revolvers)
>mfw SBRs, SBSes, and Suppressors are permanently banned, even if you have a tax stamp
>mfw all guns and ammo purchases require a state-issued firearms ID card

tfw live in straya and literally need one for a bb gun

In Canada, an air gun is only considered a firearm (and requires a firearm license) if it is BOTH over 500 fps AND has a muzzle energy larger than 4.2 ft-lbs.

This means you could get an air gun that fires a 700 grain .500 bullet and it wouldn't count as a firearm unless it went over 500 fps.

700 grains at 499 fps = 387 ft-lbs

you can have SBR's if you hold a c&r (sbr doesn't have to be c&r) or are a reenactor. again the sbr does have to be for reenacting.

>tfw CAbros will have to get background checks for ammo purchases in 2019
WAKE ME UP INSIDE

If you don't get it registered and use it, you will be a legal shitstorm

>It's just like living in England

All they have to do is ban pistols and semi auto's and you might as well be living in England. Sorry lads.

Brits can own semi-auto .22's, I'm doubtful California would allow even that.

Buy it out of state bro, can't be that hard

Use it to remove politicians making you register it
>we keep voting for muh weed and dont donate to the nra-ila or goa why are our rights eroded

It’s not that bad here in Commieforina, bought a Uberti Colt 1851 Navy Reproduction just yesterday, no paperwork hell didn’t even have to show ID.

The only good thing about nj, il, and ca is it makes me feel less bad about nys laws. Still awful, but not that level

dumb frogposter

Semi auto .22s in california dont have to be featureless. so at least theres that

For now.

Why do people think that if you break the law, the police will instantly be at your house and you'll be arrested? You know people commit felonies every single day and get away with 99% of them right?

>tfw you don't live in california

Attached: 1541409885253.jpg (247x247, 12K)

No shit but there are 2 words which make a world of difference
>use it

If you shoot somebody breaking into your home the police are going to find out you didn't register your gun

Better tried by 12 than carried by 6 faggot

tfw living in britain and need a license for an airsoft gun

Attached: let the tendies hit the floor.jpg (851x233, 32K)

That is pretty bad that you can only buy old black powder pistols freely.

>tfw moved out of CA into WA

Attached: 6E8983C2-88EA-4213-B5A0-B8F81842176D-677-000000908AB6838F.jpg (1436x1674, 633K)

>tfw you live in Russia and literally nobody cares about laws here

Attached: cheekee breekee.jpg (600x833, 50K)

how are those States United again?

is there any state where you can buy modern guns without ID or paperwork?

Private seller in any non communist state.

It’s the same as the rest of the country. You go into a gun shop you have to fill out paperwork and get a background check. I’ve also purchased two milsurps and a revolver in California, only had to go through a 10 day period. The real bullshit in this state is the new ammo laws, it’s a nuisance law plain as day.

Going to NV or AZ to buy that shit from now on

Fuck off we're full

If they live in a place where they resort to getting a polymer80, they're very likely within earshot of liberal pussy neighbors who call the cops for anything, especially firearm reports.

>it's better to have a non registered gun and get convicted by 12 cancerfornian jurors and sentenced to 25 years in rapehouse than to let the state know that you have the gun you specifically use for home defense
You guys are fucktards. You don't use anything legally questionable for home defense in a place like this, because that means there will be a trial. And guess who's on the jury? That's right, the shitlib cucks who think it's never justifiable to defend oneself with a gun, and a bunch of dindus and bean goblins who want to send wypipo to prison for having the audacity to defend themselves from Tyrone and Paco.

Just buy an 80% baby killing AR47 assault rifle with 30 round clipazines and stick it in your closet, then buy a shitty shotgun for killing burglars

Attached: 1540561141740.jpg (480x360, 20K)

yeah...full of new gun controlssss HEHEHEHEHEH