Washington general

With the passage of 1639 and the mag limit push for 2019, how are my Washington bros doing?

Attached: 86914938-DB85-4C47-AD9C-B87FA6425F90.jpg (760x481, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dpmsinc.com/DPMS-Gen-1-GII-308-20-Round-Magazine-Steel_p_677.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unfortunate Dems hold all 3 branches now, with a near super majority in the Senate. Looks like Bobby is pushing a mag ban but I think they are going to play it safe for awhile and we won't see any AWB.

When does 1639 take effect? I heard rumors of July but normally laws go into place in January?

It’s january for the age restrictions and July for the rest of what’s in the initiative.
Agelets get what you can afford ASAP...

Just planning my list of semi-auto rifles to acquire before July.

Right now it contains the following:
semi-auto Bren
H&K SL-7
Steyr AUG
Marlin Model 60
FN-49
Remington Model 8
Beretta Cx4

You mean January?

>I heard rumors

You know you could always look up the bill on Ballotpedia or something, instead of just listening to Joe-Bob Sisterfucker down at the local shooting pit.

July is the registration portion

I'm over 21, so the January date is meaningless to me.

God speed user, that’s a hefty list.

Luckily I got a pretty good bonus this year.

must be nice to have something to push for, I can't get hyped for anything I don't already own

Anybody have any shooting spots snohomish/skagit counties they’d like to share coordinates for? The ranges are boring around here.

what should I get before July?
>inb4 silencer
>inb4 shit picture

Attached: IMG_20181118_003226~3.jpg (3337x2780, 1.72M)

MAS 49

not a bad suggestion actually, hmm

Attached: Bob-Ferguson-300x266-300x266.png (300x266, 127K)

Fuck, Ferguson is a weasel

Should I buy my M9A3 now? (It has a threaded barrel)

Psa has pmags for way cheap right now

Buy whatever you can desu

>(It has a threaded barrel)

what does it matter?

You don't have to obey unconstitutional laws, just be willing to earn your liberty

I'm moving to Idaho in 3 years assuming my transfer goes through.

When is the Yelm meetup?

Where’d you hear about this yelm meet?

Is the NRA still planning on suing or are we all genuinely still screwed. Either way I might be headed to North Carolina in about a year so I guess it wouldn’t matter then.

I post about a Yelm meetup in the WA General posts about once a month. I can't be the only Jow Forumsommando here.

is Aero Precision good?

yes

They are a good company. Just don't work with them unless you're willing to relocate or are okay with some short term employment.

no one cares how tough you talk on the interbutts

Yeah they make pretty nice stuff

Idaho will be at this point within 10 years after Seattle and Denver get too expensive for the transplants.

NRA filed a suit back in November and the SAF has/is looking at suing as well.

Its gonna be considered an assault weapon.

I-1639 applies to rifles only and threaded barrels are not even a factor for those.

Oh whoops. You right user.

Where do you guys like to shoot?

git

Attached: IMG_20181120_134051~3.jpg (2831x3774, 1.63M)

Issaquah Sportsmen's Club

I was just there today. An owl stole some guy's hat right off his head. It was crazy.

Good idea stock up on magazines fuckers. That’s what these fucking bastards are going to go after next.

innawoods

Best sub 1k retail AR-15s. Look for an AC-15M, that M is important, though not completely necessary.

innawoods

also there. i almost went there today. maybe tomorrow. a ballsy owl huh? awesome

Attached: RA15_rain1.jpg (3629x2722, 2.15M)

Not complying, moving to republic if I get the slightest hint of police interest

The second amendment does not contain any words along the line of "sporting" "hunting" or "self defense" or "reasonable compromise". It contains the words "militia" and "the people". Also "shall not be infringed". If you want gun laws limited to sporting and self defense, move to Mexico. You can't even own "assault calibers" there.

Nice blog post, fag.

Suck my cock, gayboy.

Are we gonna get forced to wear serialized tattoos... So they can do the annual squat and cough?

you're going to be forced to give up your right to self defense so paco del taco can rob you in peace in 10-20 years.

You're implying that there will be a Fall of Empire in that time?

Also, how tf is the state going to even attempt to check up on everyone who has a semiautomatic rifle.

>wafaggots coming to my state
fuck off

shitposting aside
>buy salt raffle after July
>you WILL take a safety class
>you WILL have you purchase registered with the state
>you WILL have those records monitored along with your continued eligibility to own salt raffles
>YOU WILL COMPLY

If they were smart, you'd have a search warrant served to your door the moment you did something that made you ineligible to own firearms.

They aren't smart. They're running off feelings. So what they're going to do is constantly go through everyone's medical history and criminal records looking for that autism diagnosis or that time you gently pushed your SJW ex-gf because she was trying to claw your eyes out and she called the cops over it.

>Surely based eastern washington will....
>meanwhile in spokane:
>yo mufugga muh trayvon sheeit
>I TOO AM BLACK [glistens in the sunlight]
>no mas assault rifle ese
>nani? ey al fifteen desu ka? nooo, ban desu. baka.

So, any completed weapons (just the serialized part) done before July means you get grandfathered in and you don't need to prove your "competence" every year to keep the rifle?

Attached: 1544147921942.png (337x453, 334K)

So randomly violating people's rights to privacy guessing and checking to see who owns a lead flinger?

Attached: 47155663_2497733670266819_444307305844965376_n.jpg (942x942, 54K)

Stripped receivers are not covered by the law. It applies only to any semi-automatic rifles transferred through an FFL after June 31st, 2019.

Threaded barrels?

yeah that's it. It reads like lowers or other receivers could be exempt from registration.

There's no retroactive registration so get what you want before july

Nice, I’ve got 2 lowers ready to go but I didn’t want to have to rush finishing them

Waiting for SCOTUS to tell libs to go fuck themselves.

Which, ironically, could be helped along by WA given the rate at which we're pushing new gun control.

But don't stripped reciever require paperwork since they're serialized lowers without any parts on it?

Or are you talkin 80% ghostgats?

Attached: 1544128665071.jpg (254x198, 4K)

lower courts are liberal and will do everything they can to keep cases like that away from the SCOTUS

wait for them to start starving people out and vote with your rifle. downside: you will have to be friends with black people. upside: black people hate mexicans.

Stripped receivers are considered firearms by the ATF but are not considered to be rifles.

Hope I'm putting my eggs in the right basket with a DPMS LR308.

I wanted a FAL or G3, that'd be tight. But I'm more familiar with the AR15 platform (the M4 and M16)

Attached: IMG_20181220_165207.jpg (793x1209, 290K)

Record of your name tied to a rifle serial is present if you go about it the regular way instead of 80% builds.

And regardless if the record gets destroyed in a timely manner after the transaction. The record exists, and is proof you got a weapon.

Do you register your name to the confiscation roster after July if you get a stripped 100% lower reciever?

no, as it reads 100% receivers will not be recorded with the state. However it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of FFLs treated them as rifles.

It'll basically work like how pistols do now. When you buy a pistol the city also does a background check, and sends a copy to the state. Now rifles will go through the same process, and that database will be monitored, so if you were charged with a crime that bars firearms ownership they'll come knocking

Im not doing any of that shit

Attached: image0.jpg (750x743, 116K)

Whichever you decide, load the fuck up on mags as well.

In this day and age. I'd rather do an 80% AR lower build since we can't trust the [any level] govt to not keep our names somewhere.

Credit card records are real too. So buy all your gun parts in cash and pretend you don't have a weapon.

Are there 20 or 25 round GI style (bent metal) mags for the AR10/LR308?

Attached: 1544285233299.jpg (1024x767, 115K)

I’m not familiar with that platform so honestly I don’t know

Morning guys

Yes.
Buying my semi-auto assault funs right after Christmas because of this. Then going to get a p80.

I will not subject myself voluntarily to state surveillance nor put my name on a registry. Fuck all these turbo communists ruining our state.

I’m so sick of these tree hugging soft handed mother fuckers.

moved away years ago. this just makes it so i don't want to move back

I bought an AK just so I don't end up being a guy with five slightly different ARs but no AK. Apparently NFA items are unaffected at least so you can still get SBR transfers like normal after the law goes into effect.

>When you buy a pistol the city also does a background check
What city? Mine sure as shit doesn't
>sends a copy to the state
No they don't. The only information that goes to the state is a DOL Pistol Transfer Form which is basically just covering your ass if you sell your gat to Tyrone, it's completely voluntary. Shit the state doesn't even get notified of stolen weapons, that info goes straight to the DOJ.

dpmsinc.com/DPMS-Gen-1-GII-308-20-Round-Magazine-Steel_p_677.html

Godspeed WAnon

That MP5 is sexy

don't worry, once the california locusts finish making this state totally unlivable they'll be flocking to yours next

where'd you flee too? idaho? montana? not too far from san fran...

remember to browse the classifieds on WAguns and armslist after 1639 passes

i bought plenty of guns without background checks before it and people will be even more inclined not to comply after

and don't waste your panikbucks on ARs, you can still buy lowers (but they WILL come for them) and assemble yourself, same goes for 10/22s

get AKs, PTRs, FALs (these aren't bad to build either actually) etc.

no, shotguns and semi auto handguns aren't for covered by 1639 for the last fuckin' time (but they WILL come for them too)

I'd say a semi in a full size cartridge

Probably a Garand

Silencers are unaffected by 1639, you should get some eventually though.

>california
This is now a
~California Acquisition General~

When will you cucks realize this is an invasion?

-Initiative 1639
raises the legal age to buy any semi-automatic rifle to 21, from 18.

The initiative allows the state to require firearms dealers to charge up to $25 to purchasers of a semi-automatic rifle to offset the costs of complying with the regulations. That fee could go up over time.
> That fee could go up over time.

It doesn’t mandate that firearms owners lock their guns away. But owners could be charged under those community-endangerment crimes if someone not allowed to access a firearm — such as a child or a felon — gets ahold of it and displays it publicly, causes it to discharge or uses it in a crime.

Be dyndu, steal gun, go do robbery. Both you are now felons, kek. Good Job Washington, you are making legal gun owners into felons simply for someone else stealing their guns and using it for a crime.

It's almost as if Cali is sinking and is causing other states to sink into it as well.

Attached: are you even trying.jpg (839x372, 51K)

>Both you are now felons
Ballotpedia says Class C Felony and then three sentences later 'guilty of a class 1 civil infraction'.

WAT

Ether way, this is one part of the measure I have the least problem with. Except for it's poor definition of 'gain access to the firearm'. I have a gun safe. But if my friendly neighborhood criminal has an angle grinder and a few hours to work on it, that is 'gaining access'. OTOH, if some criminal is too stupid to check under sofa cushions, that owner is OK.

sadly, no place left is safe from this cancer anymore. it's only a matter of time.

Yeah, until the next time the legislature meets and they require you to comply to close the "loopholes" in the law.

(9)(a) A true record in triplicate shall be made of every pistol sold, in a book kept for the purpose, the form of which may be prescribed by the director of licensing and shall be personally signed by the purchaser and by the person effecting the sale, each in the presence of the other, and shall contain the date of sale, the caliber, make, model and manufacturer's number of the weapon, the name, address, occupation, and place of birth of the purchaser and a statement signed by the purchaser that he or she is not ineligible under RCW 9.41.040 to possess a firearm.
(b) One copy shall within six hours be sent by certified mail to the chief of police of the municipality or the sheriff of the county of which the purchaser is a resident; the duplicate the dealer shall within seven days send to the director of licensing; the triplicate the dealer shall retain for six years.

read it and weep bud, you're on the list now bucko better go have a boating accident

So if I buy a complete lower in January will the state know? Or just the feds?

Or should I just play it safe and build 80%s only even though I don't have experience.

>Apparently NFA items are unaffected at least so you can still get SBR transfers like normal after the law goes into effect.

I don't believe this is the case. I think any NFA item that is still a semi-auto rifle will fall under the law.

Much love borther.

Good lord that's a bit much for an aluminum mag though.

That would be a hard sell with a judge.

My last semi auto purchase for a while has been a BM59. Now i need to start saving for a trip to portugal soon. I also need to get some ammonitions for my rifle so i can get some REAL FUCKIN NATO in my system. I told you fags 1639 would pass, i told but nobody wanted to listen.

>One copy shall within six hours be sent by certified mail to the chief of police of the municipality or the sheriff of the county of which the purchaser is a resident; the duplicate the dealer shall within seven days send to the director of licensing; the triplicate the dealer shall retain for six years.
Better have a talk with my sheriff then because he's not received one record from an FFL

There’s the discord fag, shitting up a perfectly good thread....again....

I’m bored as fuck back here for the holidays, and would actually resort to hanging out with you autists in Yelm.

how long do i got left and will they hassle me for a basic bitch pump action

January if you’re an agelet, July for everything else. Pump will be safe for now.

When the big one hits, starve the fucking communists and make WA great again.