What kind of gun was this?

What kind of gun was this?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

ksg
now move along

Stop making this thread already

Where is this video?

I'm 90% positive it's just his discord friends half-assedly "trying to keep his memory alive" by spamming these threads all across the site.
It's fucking pathetic and highly inappropriate.

I just wanted to know what kind of gun it was, I don't know anything about guns. But now I know it was a ksg.

just remember KSG = Kill Self Gun

I shot the short one and that new long version recently. The long one was actually pretty nice to shoot. You almost get tired working the pump with 25+1 capacity though. I'd probably get one if they were in the $500 range.

Attached: kel tec.jpg (1634x2923, 417K)

Link to story???

KYS furfag

Attached: 1545059678011.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

Aww, she's a cutie though.

Attached: keepin it real.jpg (420x315, 10K)

That's actually decently cute, I just wish it was just a regular catboy

How many minishells can you store in the long one?

Attached: SPX_2751.jpg (400x265, 24K)

A live-stream suicide was hoaxed, it was posted as fact despite the lack of police report (supposed officers appeared in the stream), news coverage (local or otherwise), not even an obituary (distraught mother was in the video and even grabbed the camera). It gained notoriety here because of the airsoft KSG

Supposed to be 40. I wonder how reliable they are though.

not enough

Attached: 1532815414754.jpg (834x737, 264K)

Go back to /trash/. GO! Fucking faggots think you have a home here ever since you took Jow Forumsweekendgunnit facebook Jow Forums memes seriously. I'm sick and tired of flamboyant weeb furfag nu-Jow Forums dipshits who came here in 2015 trying to gaslight fellow newfags into thinking this is some kind of degenerate haven. Go get laid by an F40PH.

Attached: antifahobowatchingforgottenweaponsfaggot.webm (854x480, 2.71M)

How was it hoaxed. Was the stream not actually live, but just a recording, and when his head exploded, it was all just cgi?

This thread is gay, but what the fuck did I just watch

Okay, why don't you go down to
5842 Dresden Way
Stockton CA 95212-3803
or call them up at (209) 952-8106, both information bits given by the mother in the video to EMT/911?

This thread is garbage anyways, might as well get some entertainment out of it.

Attached: target density.gif (259x199, 1.96M)

pie flavor

You come off as an edgy /b/ kiddie.

I don't like furfags on my board, especially those who think they're welcome because of half-assed memes. Think of it this way, you're nearly as bad as HRT fags. I'm shooting their dick they shoved behind their thighs in an act of defiance and invincibility.

Obese home pic related

I came to /b/ in mid 2015 and came here in early 2016 (unrelated to Jow Forums faggotry believe it or not), wanna fight about it?

Attached: dvrunobtainablehomeobesity.png (383x512, 335K)

Respect Your Elders SoiBoi! Hes obviously got seniority!

>literal newfag

The NEET Delet

How new are you?
Oh this is bait.

Attached: image.jpg (300x100, 16K)

Attached: 1519733185204.gif (480x270, 308K)

can someone help me find the shirt he's wearing? kind of need it. if i dont get a reply in this thread ill ask in a qtddtot