As someone that's never even touched a Kriss Vector...

As someone that's never even touched a Kriss Vector, is there any genuine practicality for this silly thing in any actual field of operations, or is it a meme weapon that makes all it's money from video game licensing?

Attached: Anime girl with Kriss Vector.jpg (1280x809, 78K)

You’ll look cool with one.

Attached: CB9373F0-5D5B-4B11-A67C-A2732741B285.jpg (1913x1149, 579K)

Considering pretty much the only country that actually uses it on any appreciable scale is fucking Thailand I'd say the latter.

counterpoint, you'll look like a fag with one

>t. Uzi/UMP fag

The recoil system is cool and there's a lot of configurations but I don't think it's a anything special. Cheaper than some other 9mm carbines.

That’s not true, user. Everyone knows that traps aren’t gay.

>is there any genuine practicality for this silly thing in any actual field of operations
In theory, its the ideal swat entry gun, but I understand that it was found by most teams who tried it to be too particular with mags and doesn't even really reduce the recoil in practice, only sending it in an unusual direction that newer shooters found difficult to control.
>meme weapon that makes all it's money from video game licensing?
Nobody makes any money from that, its a meme in of itself.

Nogunz here, what exactly is so bad about this gun?

There's nothing bad about it per say, it's a decent enough submachine gun.
The problem is there's nothing particularly good about it either, the whole gimmick of being a super low recoiling .45 acp because of the special bolt system isn't really anything to write home about from a practical standpoint and just makes for a more complicated gun where the extra complication isn't needed.

Gimmick really is the best way to describe it.

>it's only gimmick is full auto controllability so owning a gimped civilian version is pointless
>Mil/Leo realised u could just use a SBR AR thus making smgs a thing of the past
It would have been super popular and well used if it came out like 20 years ago.

As someone who's had experience running them on a machine gun range for tourists...

>cyclic rate WAAY too fast
>Ejection port too small for that RoF
>Heavy AF in the realm of Subguns
>Glock mag compatibility great if you run a glock as a sidearm, but otherwise shit in terms of ergonomics .

It is a meme gun.
In a world where intermediate rifle cartridges are being developed specifically to run out of short barrel PDW style systems, the Kriss was a novel idea when it came out but ultimately just a novelty in practical application.

>Bore axis is directly in line with the trigger which helps mitigate muzzle flip.
>The recoil system is very effective.
>accepts Glock magazines
>easy to change calibers
>takedown is extremely simple
>very reliable

I really enjoy shooting them. One of my friends bought one with part of his bonus. I love borrowing it, saving up to get one of my own.

The polymer they used in the construction is cheap garbage.
The action is extremely stiff and also open to the elements for some reason, there's a big open window in the polymer right behind the action.
Trigger is mediocre and also difficult to reach for servicing.
Complete disassembly is a giant pain in the ass.
The entire gun flexes like crazy when firing.
The safety jabs you in the thumb when firing.
The recoil system is a gimmick that does nothing but make your point of aim jiggle up and down.
The 10mm version mauls brass.

I'm glad I sold mine ASAP.

M-More

The one I shot stove piped like there is no tomorrow. Although the one I shot was a rental gun from a gun range so...

alright it's decided im getting one in 10mm

You look cool with one but honestly the whole design is to make 45acp and 10mm feel like a you're shooting a rimfire so like are you a wuss or what. Only makes sense for full auto.

It an alright gun and theres nothing really wrong with it, it shoots and cleans just fine but there are cheaper alternatives so people typically buy others pistol carbines. Being exposed to the elements I feel was a big detractor for potential law or military use. For civilian ownership its perfectly okay however

Attached: 1509068753695.jpg (747x1044, 206K)

show bussy

they are a fun range toy and decently compact

Attached: 20171002_155904.jpg (4032x3024, 3.62M)

>first two posts are of anime and manlady faggot with the Vector
Yeah, I'm sold. Sold on it being one of the gayest guns of all time. Also semi-auto is even gayer, screw the IRL jannies, become an outlaw and install a select fire trigger pack, kill custard mouthed shitskins by pulling them off the rack like a vz 58 and stabbing it in the chest multiplying your efforts by pretending the chest is a teddy bear dummy target.

You're gonna be crying you didn't get pic related on DVD

Attached: dvrunobtainablehomeobesity.png (383x512, 335K)

I'm considering buying an MP5. How well does yours suppress compared to your other pistol caliber guns?