Amazon is selling suppressor mats now

so I was browsing Amazon for a cheap sling and stumbled across this. there no way this isnt an ATF trap. the nut is even threaded in 1/2-28. insanely sketchy. what do you guys think?

Attached: 20181222_231031.jpg (1080x1751, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/1X6-FUEL-TRAP-SOLVENT-FILTER-NAPA-4003-WIX-24003/163392822395
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think you're a fag

Hello “not” ATF agent. How do you do?

that's a filter, dumbass. it goes in your fuel reservoir just inside the filling hole. keeps coins or acorns or pens or whatever accidentally falls in from clogging the tank.

solvent traps are legal you moron

I think that the general population is stupid enough to buy stuff like this at once through mass retailers like Amazon leading the websites algorithm to associate the items with one another and recommend it to people also considering buying the product in an attempt to make their online experience more hassle-free.
Because that's what's happening.

This. If I were you, I would buy them one at a time from different computers, ideally without gun related history on them

wut

Attached: 20181222_232906.jpg (1066x1746, 329K)

Even if it's perfectly legal dont go for it. Amazon has sponsored ATF traps in the past and will again.

Do you have the links to the pic relateds? For scientific purposes obviously?

Fucking kek

Attached: 01EEFC8B-A8B1-4158-839E-D9D107CFAB91.jpg (223x226, 7K)

Attached: 1534635787328.jpg (1294x2175, 578K)

Genuinely made me laugh

either way it's way too risky. I'm totally happy with my loud booms. better than 15 years in prison

Attached: 1544058510635.jpg (480x480, 29K)

there's nothing illegal about a solvent trap adapter. there's nothing illegal about a solvent trap. it's illegal to convert anything to a suppressor without registering it first, but you can go out right now and buy form 1 kits from many sources.

Noe of that is illegal. It can't hurt to keep around in a sealed box in your garage in case SHTF. Idk. Maybe I'm alone in just wanting it for the oddity factor

What parts do I need to "assemble" this

and have it shipped it to...

Or in person with cash at your nearest auto part store. I know that NAPA sells some filter that's really good for suppressor use but which one is beyond me. I've never really cared to look deeper once I saw that attaching them can be a hassle.

How do you build it? Is it just the thread piece and the out side of a flashlight?

Yeah, not standing up to unconstitutional laws in fear of them is a real bargain.

asking the right questions

Attached: eke.jpg (1025x562, 250K)

What the absolute fuck

just the adapter

Genuinely couldn't tell you, I didnt look deep into it whatsoever. The NAPA one is already assembled and just needed to be threaded on which is where it got tricky and I stopped caring tbhfam

What's the matter? You don't own a 10mm survival scooter or the common .223 stroke motor?

Legit question, can I fit one of these onto a brush cutter, I would like to maintain my property without going deaf.

>15 years in prison
>Max of 10
>Average conviction for contraband NFA item(s) is usually around 36 - 40 months

> form one this
> autozone gets raided for having stacks of unsecured suppressor parts
Hooray atf rules!

i want to do it just to get other people involved against the atf

i tried putting a car muffler on my generator, it was a pain in the ass with no noticeable difference in dB, if you're talking about gasoline powered equipment.

While not as cheap, something like this will last a lot longer than the stock Napa housing. Plus the plugs are already caved and prime for drilling. ebay.com/itm/1X6-FUEL-TRAP-SOLVENT-FILTER-NAPA-4003-WIX-24003/163392822395

>aluminum
woof. if you're going to form 1 a can, at least use steel for the baffles

I got a basic poorfag AR off PSA
its has a flash hider already on the barrel

so no way its threaded right?
how do you even order a threaded barrel in CA?

Attached: blam blam.gif (500x298, 988K)

You fucking idiot.

How do you think the flash hider attaches to the barrel you fucking donut

I hope this is bait

>mfw

Attached: 1533129570164.png (1280x720, 673K)

You order a barrel by going to an IRL or online shop and placing an order.

This, with efile form 1 times so short it's not a bad idea. Making your own suppressor is only illegal if you don't give uncle Sam his due.

>3 years is better than 5 years
Why would you want to spend any amount of time in a prison? Unless youre a nigger and youre used to it.