Overreaction thread pt ???

friends, family, coworkers, strangers, let's hear your anitgunner reaction stories

Attached: o-SCARED-MAN-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0KYnpeZVnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dad's family is kool with guns, my dad especially. Mom's family kinda liberal gunowner tier, if that makes any sense
>Get R700 in .223 for Christmas with my dad's family when I'm 11 or 12
>Tell grandparents on my mom's side when visiting them
>Next time I visit those grandparents, my grandma tells me about how US Army snipers fucked with their R700 based rifles' triggers, making them fire when bolt gets slammed home

Same grandma also took the "no one needs 30 round mags" spiel after Colorado movie theater or sandy hook. Thankfully she's left those topics in the past, told them I was getting my first AR a few months ago and they were cool with it.

Attached: IMG_20181029_184940759_HDR.jpg (4032x3024, 3.12M)

>be on my way to favorite desert shooty spot
>open carrying 357
>in the gas station getting water and redbull
"Are you a cop? Only cops can carry guns!!1!"
>look over and see it the thing that Arizonans hate most with a burning passion, a Californian.
"No I'm not a cop, in Arizona we dont need permits to open carry or conceal carry."
"Thats ILLEGAL! Im calling the police!" xhe shrieked
>gas station attendant who is an older woman backs me up says she carries a 38 and tells the lady not to make a scene and get on her nosey way
>caliclown actually calls 911 and puts it on speaker phone, says theres a man with a gun in the gas station
"Is he threatening you? Are you in danger?"
"No its in a holster but hes not a police officer he even said so"
"In the state of Arizona its legal to open carry a firearm as long as they're 21 years of age"
"Well where I'm from in California its illegal"
"Ma'am you're not in California, you're in arizona"
>hambeast visibly shaken and sweating hangs up her Iphone and calls me an asshole and waddles quickly out of the store
>hamplanet gets into her chevy volt as peels out taking the gas pump and hose with her.
>tell the gas station lady im sorry
>go out inna desert and shoot peacefully.

Attached: 1544498867544m.jpg (681x1024, 94K)

I would call bullshit, but my mother is exactly the same
>be me
>leave the shithole that is CA to start a gunsmithing/gun store in AZ
>need starting capital so i am working as a coder inna law firm
>first time mother visited and saw me walking with a shoulder holster she nearly had a heart attack
>went on a rant how i was going to get arrested
>would not listen to me when i told her its legal
>when i showed her the law on the states website she said that i changed it since she thinks i am a leethaxor
>when she was leaving she told me to get rid of my guns
>x% bullshit
>went back to CA
>now i visit my parents, not the other way around

I posted this before, but here it is again:
>Last New Year's Eve party at rich aunt's house
>Playing Mario Party with little cousins
>I win and they start play-fighting me
>I lay down and play dead after fighting the good fight
>Shirt rides up as I'm getting back on my feet
>What was that, user?
>Spin around and see Grandma standing in the doorframe
>Hethoughtupalieandhethoughtitupquick.mp3
>What? My flashlig-?
>NO. I SAW IT. COME HERE NOW.
>Go out in the hallway and shut the door.
>Are you stupid?
>Wha-
>You're carrying around that FUCKING GUN even with everyone here. Around your cousins. What are you gonna do? Shoot somebody?
>That's ridiculous. It's just better to have it.
>You don't watch the news. I DO. Guns kill people every day. You're not carrying that around me. Not here, user. Give it to me, NOW. You're done.
>No. You've never even had one. It's safe where it is.
>GIVE IT TO ME!
>She's literally grabbing at this point and my cousins are peeking out into the hallway.
>I turn away while blocking, go out to my car, and drive to the gas station to let her cool down before coming back.
>Pick up some candy for the cousins because I'm so nice and I'm already there.
>I get back and all hell has broken loose since granny spilled the beans
>Grandma to my Aunt: I TOLD YOU TO LOCK THAT DOOR! I KNEW HE WAS COMING BACK!
>Mom to me: You showed the boys your gun?! What is wrong with you? You're gonna get arrested.
>No! That's a lie!
>Aunt to me: GET THE FUCK OUT user
>Uncle to me: You've got to go
>I said fuck it and got out of there.
>Phone starts blowing up and I turn it on airplane mode.
>Drive home and ring in the new year by watching the ball drop alone, eating the candy meant for my cousins.
Messages were what you'd expect (demanding apologies, name-calling, preaching the good book of gun-grabbing, etc.) Haven't been back over my aunt's house since. Everyone in the family still hates guns and to a degree, me by extension. Fuck 'em.

Attached: 1540595762420.jpg (580x548, 34K)

>not shooting them when they came for your gun
Not so keyboard warrior when they come for your guns huh sweetie?

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH STUPID FROG!

Attached: 1545237221491m.jpg (1024x722, 71K)

Imagine a 4/10 mongrel faced South East Asian with a huge mouth saying
>"Omg u have guns! why do u have guns! are u going to kill someone hahah"

I've never experienced anything like that in my life ever, it was fucking retarded.

>Be me
>Like to post about Chinese super military and their impressive capabilities
>See good thread about railguns
>Remembers that China is leading in railgun technology
>Posts on said thread with a couple of links to factual information about how Chinese railgun is far better than American railgun
>Americans suddenly get angry and derail the thread
Americans are all niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=M0KYnpeZVnQ

Attached: NDP are morons.png (615x270, 27K)

You have irrevocably turned your cousins into gibsfuns. When nana and mommy detest something, it has to be good. 40 keks, user.

Attached: Devilish.jpg (640x480, 43K)

> anti gun friends only care about open carry
> all tell me I helped them understand conceal carry and responsible ownership

Don’t engage in divisive conversations with people who are shits, user.

>user's cousins are living away from their parents
>user invites them over to visit
>Go shoot some .22's at pop cans, maybe blast some clays
>The seed is planted

And then everybody clapped and you became range buddies with the cop

I want to believe she was trying to be cool and relate to your young self about snipers and open bolt automatics.

But the other part of me isn't sure.

You would be surprised how fragile some people are.
I'm talking straight-up panic attack out in public because people are DISCUSSING firearms kind of hysterical.

I live near seattle. No I wouldnt be.

Both my mom and my dad's side are East Texas rednecks. My wife's family are south Texan rednecks. None of them really care except some cousins that are typical Rachel Maddow watching drones, but we don't really see them much anymore after they found out that I voted for literally Hitler.

>tfw you have never blown a moose in half with magic slav bullets.
Why even live...

Attached: Propain_Pain.png (301x301, 123K)

Most implessive!

Now if only they could divert some of that quantum implessive R&D money into drivers' education.

>Chevy Volt
>Gas pump
Something doesn't quite add up here

they can't derail the thread if the Chinese don't have any rails for their guns

Common sense gun control Reagan-loving boomer dad. When I told him I got a Mossberg 500 and Ruger 10/22, I may as well have said I raped and killed a few toddlers with down syndrome and came out as an MtF looking to live off of a sugar daddy for the rest of my life.

Attached: 80sjapglock.jpg (685x456, 62K)

Not that poster, but I'm 90% sure there's a plug-in hybrid model and a full electric model of the Volt

A-are you apart of my family?

*ahem*
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomóus Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Negative, cops are faggots.

Attached: jango.jpg (1140x588, 57K)

They are trying to make people conjure full retard fire in their minds not saying the bullet is a 20mm shell

Go to the doctors office with my child for a standard checkup.
>that about wraps it up user, oh one more thing... “do you have guns in your home?”
>uhh I don’t see what that has to do with anything
>”user guns are extremely dangerous especially for children, you have to tell us if you own guns or not.”
> It’s non of your business Doc are we done here???
As this mentally unstable deranged leftist “doctor” follows me out of the office..
>user if you have guns it’s imperative that you keep them away from these children!!!

Needless to say I was shocked by her insane behavior and demeanor..liberalism truly is a mental disorder

Attached: DA9B4841-F408-4777-83B1-85FF85F76BB0.jpg (1242x915, 612K)

Wow man that true story is really fucking based dude you sure owned that libshit with your big logical brain.

Psychologists/Psychiatrists are the worst when it comes to that shit. Google "Ron Charach" if you're ever in need of losing more faith in humanity. Very much a "Doctor heal thyself!" kind of situation.

Attached: Ron Charach.jpg (2000x3008, 1.16M)

Maybe she just thought your kid was dumb.

Fuck off self hating nogunz communist retard

Wouldn't have any of those friend. I live in a southern state, literally work with a USPSA Grandmaster.

>”maybe you shouldnt let children play with firearms”
>fucking liberals

>Shelter your children instead of teaching them how to be safe and responsible
You can't child-proof the world, but you can world-proof your children.

You should come to the UK then, absolutely everyone here is a colossal faggot when it comes to funs. I was reported to HR because I was reading a book about John Browning during my lunch break because somebody saw a BAR schematic over my shoulder.

Not really a good one but here it is anyways

>Live in Liberal town so Liberal friends
>Hang out
>Friends bashing government and law enforcement as usual
>Mention I got my first pistol
>Used Drivers and Fishing license to acquire it
>Say how stupid it is to need a two proofs when one was used to acquire the other
>Liberal friend rants guns are stupid and only police should have them
>mfw

I've witnessed so many memes IRL in California it's just sad at this point.

Attached: 1515900123335.png (669x514, 25K)

Did you ask them how they expect to stand up to the government and police who are more armed and have more discretion and power than they were/did during the civil rights movement?

Not to mention the evil racists who have scary assault weapons and won't give them up as evidenced by the non-compliance with the bump stock ban

Well, the overreaction of my friends would be reasonable, I'm not that sane of a person.

Chevy Volt's are hybrids that do use gasoline and electric motors. Has about a 40 mile range on the battery which is recharged by braking and the gasoline motor when it runs.

>if you don't believe an user whos story matches up to my headcanon, you are my enemy

t i r e s o m e

Were you able to point out the issue with their reasoning?

Attached: B4NED0WCAAA6tum-2.jpg (800x1208, 140K)

i think a lot of that is people just talking on autopilot, I catch myself doing it sometimes.

>R700 in .223
That sounds too expensive for a .223 bolt-action rifle.

Attached: Capture (4).png (841x389, 131K)

>NDP
>Electoral district next to Montreal
Not surprised. Fuck I'd love it if the CAQ was pro gun rights, they're the closest thing we've had to a right-leaning govt in years. But then they'd get cockblocked by the federal eternal leaf govt in Ottawa. Fucking gay.

I never had any serious “lul crazy libturd “ experience but I did once watch a German tourists jaw LITERALLY drop at the sight of my open carried g19

>visit my Nevada buddy
>4 days of total innadessert planed
>I’m from PA so no CC while in Mevada so I open carry
>We are heading up north but stop to get food in some super podunk town near Death Valley.
>eating food like nothing
>German tourists are seated behind me
>I’m sitting so they don’t see the pistol.
>when we stand up to pay and leave I watch his eyes lock on the gun and his jaw literally dropped. I’m not sure they took their eyes off me the rest of the time.

Attached: 938121AF-B405-40C1-8DEF-0592C1FDC4EE.jpg (3264x2448, 2.08M)

Samefag as fuck.

holy fuck lol, that's brilliant. I'm using that every in every chicom shill thread from now on.

Attached: 1491534614316.jpg (990x1024, 147K)

Edgy as fuck

I'm very sad you didn't answer his stare with:
Gutentag Mr Kraut! How goes it in the 4th reich.

old pasta

All me

Fishing license isn't a second proof of residence in California though.

Should have done the german gentleman salute.

loldude epic

Attached: 1545484163176.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Thanks user you're the best

>Fuck I'd love it if the CAQ was pro gun rights
To be fair, they were the only provincial party in Quebec that had ANY votes against the registry bill (because they allowed a free vote, unlike everyone else who whipped the vote for it)

Nothing over the top but just the other day one of my coworkers asked what i gave/got for our secret Santa
I said I got a rifle scope and they looked at me like I was covered in ants
"So do you... /like/ shooting guns?"
I just said yeah and I guess that was the end of the conversation

The point is that's not really a question a doctor needs to ask or have on record.

The stories you guys make up... wat a cringeball you are, jesus.

Pffft hahahhah

>sweetie

Do you happen to have a septum piercing by chance?

Excuse me but could I interest you in some 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre
反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward
文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution
人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system
民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行
法輪功 Falun Dafa 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗
胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨
獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 肅清 活摘器官
黑社會 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩
台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama
新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 東突厥斯坦

Former room mate is a gold mine for this shit.

>Halloween party a few years ago
>me and then girlfriend now fiance go as cecil the lion and the dentist that shot him
>as part of my dentist/hunter outfit I have a bandolier with arternating toothbrushes and and 12ga target loads
Room mate
>are those LIVE rounds?!?
Me
>uhhh yeh?
Her
>YOU’RE PUTTING EVERYONE IN THIS HOUSE IN DANGER, WHAT IF THEY GO OFF AND KILL EVERYONE, IF YOU FALL DOWN THE STAIRS OR BUMP INTO SOMEONE WRONG YOU COULD EXPLODE HALF THE HOUSE ect ect
>try to calmly explain that there is zero danger and that unless i took a hammer and nail and deliberately hit the firing pin nothing would happen and even in that case wth no barrell and them being target loads the potential for damage was quite low
>demands i take off bandolier and I refuse
>huffs and puffs off and promptly forgets about the grave danger i pose

Same person told me I was a rape apologist/rapist for not being a hysterical lunatic when trump won and that it should be illegal to use the word retard

I learned to shoot in boy scouts
>had to ask permission to enter/exit range
>had to be given orders to pick up rifle, work action, aim, and fire

Maybe learning discipline around firearms is why I'm not a loser in my adult life while so many of my peers are not advancing past their twenties.

Damn, I remember when my cousin and I tried Boy Scouts, but we were such shit Scouts because the people running the program made it into a thing where it was all about money, and if you didn't spend enough money, you failed. So glad that was years ago. Extremely uneventful.

>take two somewhat lib girl friends shooting, trying to convert them
>AR, AK, and Lee Enfield
>have a good time
>they both seem to have a blast
>ask if they'd be interested in doing something like that again
>"absolutely, that was so much fun!"
worth noting i paid their range entry fees and let them shoot a ton of my ammo for free
>get home
>go on fagbook
>one of them made a three-paragraph post about how she now knows the true evil of assault rifles, felt guilty shooting, like she could kill hundreds of children a minute, usual shit
>other friend who was there agrees, massive circlejerk in the comments
>comment something to the tune of "what the fuck, you said you had a good time, i paid for your shit," etc
>she replies "oh i meant to make it so you couldnt see this post"
>never take them shooting again
now i dont take anyone shooting with me until im confident theyre not retarded. those two have gone full on hardcore radical left since then, i go on facebook explicitly to laugh at them/get angry

Attached: mauser artsy.jpg (2448x3264, 1.82M)

It's a woman user....I don't know what you were expecting

Attached: 1544666523869.gif (392x241, 1.48M)

>Tucker Carlson
How the hell did he manage to work so many years on CNN and MSNBC, anyway? He must've been making that face of incredulity of his on a daily basis.

>be me
>show gun
>them; "no"
>me; "shall"

Came and gay

>have a close friend
>said friend is vegan, lesbian, and Mexican
>have converted her to full SHALL NOT autism
>her mom is antigun as fuck, and was at one time a dirty fence hopper
>friend laments about wanted to send her back sometimes after heavy drinking
>helping her get her CCW
>Like's ARs

I don't know what weird reality I'm in, but I'm sort of okay with it.

Attached: shittergat.jpg (1137x1641, 366K)

user she might not be lesbian after all. Give her da shaft.

a decent human being i suppose

Why would you room with someone like that? Getting anally raped once a week to cover the other half other rent sounds like less of a pain in the ass than putting up with that every day.

I hope you're not friends with them anymore. That's some deceitful shit

Not really an overreaction, but i let my MSNBC watching roommate hold my pistol and he held it lile the mother holds the hand of a child

Wow that is some backstabbing whore shit.

>at dinner with gf and her best friend who's the biggest sjw I know personally
>let it slip I'm pro 2A
>friend looks at me strange, I immediately know I fucked up, but she doesn't say anything about it and everything goes as normal
>find out from gf later that all her friends know I own guns now and shit on that fact when i'm not around
>say i'm not normal for taking her to the range instead of going to disneyland

Let me describe her friends

>one friend cannot hold a boyfriend for more than a month because of how much of a massive bitch she is
>another has a boyfriend only because she didn't want to be the only one in the group without one
>boyfriend just smokes weed and does nothing else, she hates it
>tells him she loves him but doesn't mean it
>massive credit card debt
>another is in an actually toxic on and off relationship with a dude that took 8 years to get a bachelor's degree, doesnt work, and lives with his grandma
>but they all went to disneyland with their bf at some point so they're in normal healthy relationships

Californians, not even once. I no longer hide my joy towards guns so I can watch them squirm in discomfort

Attached: cursed_gun_image_2.jpg (616x612, 154K)

Clarification: her friends say i'm not normal, my gf lived in a bad neighborhood so knows the value of self defense

Would anyone in your group of "friends" actually is named kat? I have an ex with similar friends.

And if anything ever happens and having a gun would be a good idea, who the fuck do you think they'll come to?
I've met a lot of people like that and they're opportunistic sociopaths at best.

fucking christ
that's NPC programming right there

I enjoyed the sport of it honestly

user... they meant for you to see that

Do it user.

Not much, just 70% of family and friends dont talk to me.

so they meant for themselves to look retarded and traitorous? they clearly had fun at the range and even said so to my face

no, like i said all i do is go on and laugh at them anymore

Attached: falcropped.jpg (1101x838, 373K)

Yes, they clearly have contempt for you and wanted to hurt your feelings. Dont be naive user

> they clearly had fun at the range and even said so to my face
Lol

okay, either way. all it did, again, was make them look like dishonest, opportunistic tards, and any time i get on facebook i just get to lol at them and their lives

Im just looking out for you user. Stop being a bitter seether, unfriend the thots, and go interact with women who share your values. You deserve better than to dwell on people who likely hate you

>talking to GF at the time how I want to buy some guns
>Tell her I want to get a shotgun and maybe some bolt guns
>Do alot of camping and I've come across a bear a few times
>Tell her it's mostly just for fun/camping
>Her reply was " user I don't support trophy hunting and I can't date someone who trophy hunts that's so gross user like literally what the fuck user, how could you"
>Lolwut
>Got my guns anyway and we broke up

Attached: 1521896411909.jpg (345x336, 214K)

heartly kek

>mfw liberal family is coming over tomorrow for christmas
>mfw all my cool Jow Forums shit has to go into hiding for the day
I love my family to death but my god are they the most stereotypical "carry licences will just turn the country into the wild west" types