Sup homos

Sup homos
Looking for a certain kind of ar stock that is essentially big and flat so i can have some detailed airbrushing done on it
Maybe one that doesn't look like complete ass
Any ideas?

Attached: Untitled-presentation-2-840x420.jpg (840x420, 30K)

an a2 stock should be ok for what your doing

Attached: 6FBD0CF2-098E-4482-B99C-F938CF495847.jpg (1200x1200, 117K)

the stock in pic is Hera Arms and barrel is 7.5 or 8 inch. In middle of making this exact SBR

the stock is airsoft tier
held together by screws that bite directly into the shitty plastic

I think it's alright, how would you manufacture it?

Use actual glass filled nylon polymer like literally every single reputable polymer firearm part for starters instead of ABS plastic.
Manufacture the thing as a solid piece (2 pieces see below) instead of clamshell style that relies on screw.
Separate the stock and grip into two parts that interlock instead of making it one-piece. That way you can install the grip and safety detent spring normally instead of using a piece of rubber to hold it in place. Put in a non-shit grip while I'm at it.
I can then use a spring-loaded detent to hold the stock in place like every other stock instead of using the grip screw and friction.
Ditch the sling loop on the stock and below the grip because literally nobody uses them. Place another swivel mount instead.

>Sup homos
Respect me, and I will help you.

Attached: 1544664398900.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

How is that stock? I got a couple of "space force" lowers I want to build into something fun.

Get the bcm mod 0

It is fine. Dont believe the retards on here bashing it. There is literally nothing wrong with it compared to any other AR stock. If you like fixed stocks it's fine.

Attached: 20181117_183309.jpg (2880x2160, 1.45M)

>cant actuate safety

nice build you got there

God I’m glad I live in a free state...

My trigger finger is my safety. Faggot.

Also, I have 2 pistols that I disabled the safety on while doing trigger work. U mad?

Literal ABS plastic shells with insufficient internal structural ribbing held together by unreinforced screw points. The company that makes them has a long track record of overpriced, cheaply made shit as well, so do the math. Or, listen to 'tards like who make complete meme builds that feature things like budget holo sights mounted on billet receivers.

if that is anything other than a trollbuild you need to be castrated.

Yup. $500 budget sights. And yes it is a meme build.

You wish you had a round trigger, poorfag.

>thinks $500 isn't budget
>calls other poorfags

el oh el

>meme stock
>meme CH
>meme optic that costs just as much as an Aimpoint or EOTech
>muh billet

Absolutely disgusting

Drop your rifle from shoulder height

Cheapest holo sight on the market with the cheapest billet receiver set on the market with a cheap magpul drop-in handguard and a pair of cheap airshit BUIS...might want to not throw stones in that glass house.

This is pretty ugly desu, and if you're running 5.56 out of a sbr you're making a mistake.

Oh no some noguns dont like it. Haha eat my ass. This is mine too. All of my guns are built to make you mad. Be mad.

Attached: 20181222_170749.jpg (2880x2160, 1.34M)

>Olight
>Fake RMR
Fucking wew lad

It's just one mistake after another, I can't stop looking away

Not fake :^)

Attached: 20181009_153530.jpg (2880x2160, 2.18M)

20 years ago there was nothing on the floor in front of a GameStop. You only had a shelf in the back for oversized controllers like an snes light gun. What a shit store they have become, selling garbage trinkets

What a beautiful disaster lol.

What's that muzzle

say compensator user. compensator.

What's he compensating for?

>thinly veiled Itasha thread

Attached: v476mb9amnp11.jpg (3769x2595, 772K)

i like that stock. pretty cool man

Attached: 1367803957365.jpg (560x500, 133K)

Strike industries comp

Bro that rifle looks like shit

>Any ideas?

Yeah it's called a standard A2 stock.