Why is Hollywood so goddamn incompetent?

Why is Hollywood so goddamn incompetent?

Attached: Screenshot_20181223-020835_YouTube.jpg (1440x787, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YvbTvX3BrTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he doesn't use double thumb over bore axis lock
it's like you are not even up to date on the latest tactical training

I just watched the trailer.

Attached: Did I ask for peppercorns.gif (240x180, 2.85M)

H...how bad is it. :( I dont wanna get my hope's up.
Is it independence day 2 bad?

>Why is Hollywood so goddamn incompetent?
By this point it shouldn't be a surprise I just can't believe they're fucking rehashing MIB again. As for the grip it's bad form but it's also some sort of energy weapon presumably without a moving slide. So meh I guess.

Its pretty fucking gay. Strong waman and man and no Tommy Lee Jones go and shoot stuff with chrome guns. Fucking dumb.

Is it fair to say it is exactly what you'd expect.

>Sony Pictures
Guess

Why is everything low quality remakes and rehashed shit? Do the kikes know there's going to be a major SHTF genocide, therefore they're lowering production for wiping out 2000-2030 ADE?

>Name fagging a ASDF movie reference

Get out Tom, you fatty.

Attached: 597.jpg (562x600, 37K)

Is that a young Micheal Jackson? Where are their shades, they're supposed to be faceless and unmemorable.

>No Will Smith or Tommy Lee Jones
Not interested, even if it has Hemsworth.

Did this really need to be remade?

>40069956
Hemsworth is le SJW straight man and has been several times.

Fuck outta here commie Independence Day 2 was great. it was even cheesier and campier than the original.

Kys

It's ok. it's an alien gun. may need to use that grip with it

that's the star trek 2-hand phaser grip that all the female doctors use. These fucks didn't even get the costumes right, which is kind of the idea behind the indistinct Men in Black suits. After Ghostbusters though, I have given up caring about anything Hollywood shits out. If they had actual firearms I think they just have everyone use them incorrectly on purpose. People that watch movies and try to copy how the guns are used invariably fuck things up.

Why does it look like there are three thumbs?

Assuming that thing doesn't have a reciprocating slide, that grip is fine.

Attached: JMGrip.jpg (414x201, 138K)

I always find it hilarious that these celebrities protest firearm ownership yet they make all their money acting with firearms.

I'm not gonna repost my autist comment from /tv/ about this but basically yeah, it's clear that he is standing in an aggressive, combative stance, while she is standing in a passive timid stance. It's a symptom of the total lack of care put into modern Hollywood blockbusters.
It's kinda unfair, but I'm gonna recommend anons go and look at the IMFDB pages for Terminator 1 and 2. Look at the thought and care put into the firearms and how they're used. The Terminator gets a handgun with a laser even though it forced them to fuck about running wires up Arnie's sleeves, because it really added to the movie as a representation of the robot's chilling murderous artificiality. Sarah Connor in T2 is wholly believable as a competent killer because she trained under the dude who designed the Uzi for god's sake. She goes to assassinate Miles Dyson carrying a custom longslide 1911, because (a) that's a firearm that's killed people for a hundred years and (b) it's a mirror of the Terminator's 1911 from T1, helping to draw the parallel between the Terminator and Sarah.
The point is, if you take time to put care and attention in, it serves the film. But they don't bother these days. Even the better action films like John Wick, use wank Taran Tactical glocks and do the three gun thing, which was kinda cool but it's a bit self indulgent. When is Michael Mann returning, we need him now more than ever.

whatever do you mean?

Attached: hemsworthghostbusters-619-386.png (619x386, 518K)

Dude... you better be joking
It was kind of inarguably terrible. Also what does not liking Independence Day 2 have to do with being a commie

It’s made by Sony so pretty fucking terribad

>Independence Day 2
It's what I imagine having fucking schizophrenia feels like. Scene switches every 10 seconds to shit that truly doesnt matter lead by a character you dont know or give a fuck about.
That movie was a fucking mess at every level. Production, effects, story. It was all fucking awful.

this but unironically. felt like they made it 2 years after the first and then kept it on ice for another 18. total throwback to when big budget flicks were actually fun. a fucking miracle.

No slide, grip is fine.
considering the kick of the noisy cricket, that grip looks to be a good way to better align your wrist to absorb the recoil

> How bad is it?
Womunz powah, womunz gon save duh wold, cuz kekass Thor iznt strong enuf on hiz own.

That's what I got from the trailer.

Holy shit Michael Jackson is alive! I knew it!

>So(n)y Pictures
It all makes sense now.

here's a hint: if the movie was about shooting Palestinian teens, the actors would use perfect technique.

I write a Independence Day 2 movie.
>instead of the mentally retarded "we rebuilt and now are at peace" bullshit, the world has turned into North Korea: The Planet
>The United Earth Government is a soft totalitarian regime, dissidents are put into labor camps, nothing like the Nazi or Soviet camps, but you WILL work
>every person is required to have military training, with secondary support jobs
>all cities are now underground
>the military is now classified by unit class
>class 1
>using the most ayy tech, mostly made from former nations special forces and air forces and navies
>class 2
>Earth side military, issued with the ER-1 (a F2000 in 6.5 Grendal)
>class 3
>local defense forces, using old weapons
>all submarines have been retrofitted with ayytech to be space ships
>class 1 troops do d-day style landing on the main mothership
>get Vietnam style gunfights in the biospheres of the ships
>subs do long range missile spam
>fighters fight
>the ayys fall back
>end pt 1

Go on

>mankind celebrates in victory, believing that the Ayys have given up on Earth
>nope
>at the edge of the solar system, MULTIPLE wormholes appear
>several motherships are on a beeline to Earth
>ofuk
>there is a speech about we'll fight to the last, and that they'll regret ever coming here
>suddenly different wormholes appear
>the ayys scramble to meet them
>different ships appear and proceed to kick the fuck out of the Ravagers
>the survivors flee
>ok now what
>the other Ayys turn to Earth....

So... "Serenity", then?

>why is Hollywood so incompetent?

Attached: Screenshot_20181221-102525_Chrome.jpg (876x706, 214K)

I mean to be fair hemsworth is using proper form, and those space age looking guns have shit proportions and are just there to look cool. IDK why they dont use real looking space gats, there are plenty of them out there now

Attached: steyer.jpg (2592x1728, 286K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YvbTvX3BrTo

Those are alien firearms. Explain to me how they work and why putting your thumb there is wrong.

>Why isn't more effort for realism used in a goofy sci-fi cashgrab remake aimed towards younger audiences

can i have a quickrundown on why Independence Day 2 bad? i watch the first one but didn't get a chance to watch the sequel yet. just spoil me

Protip-
Foreign films

here's a movie with a female operator. but its pretty realistic. since its not us made, its not full of feminist sjw imaginary sterotypes

highly recommend this movie

Attached: operacoesespeciais_2-750x380.jpg (750x380, 92K)

>TFW the Chinese government killed the film industry

Attached: HB Thompson Center Contender-2.jpg (1280x688, 162K)

hot

Attached: OPERAÇÕES-EPECIAIS.jpg (1600x1071, 473K)

What?

jews.

That grip is fine. No slide. Literally one of the best ways to hold a revolver too. Fucking noguns.

They brought brent spiner back as a pivotal character for one thing...

Dude that shit reads like a bad anime. Some fight that pushes the hero to the failing point but they pull out a miraculous win only to have a new threat arrive and just one shot a far stronger representative of the first threat. Its really bad, like really really bad, just look at the 2017 predator movie and how that played out with the original predator being hyped as a badass just to have the new hotness one shot him to justify everyone getting wet at the thought of how dangerous it is. How the fuck is any viewer supposed to take the inevitable hero's victory seriously when the new threat literally just annihilated the bad guy that took everything the hero had just to survive beyond some shitty cartoon power level jump bullshit.

>alien gun
You're a fucking retard Op

Got any more cherries?

No, you absolute nigger, the ayys that showed up after were fighting the Ravagers, and they've only ever came to dead world's. The Ravagers are actually WINNING against the new Ayys through sheer attrition, so the third movie would have the new Ayys give us weapons and equipment, and we act as troops.

Fuck off chink, ID2 was a damn disgrace

id pay to see that movie.

Looks like a knockoff Sicario

It looks to be more of an action movie and less of a comedy. Both of the leads don’t have much charisma either. What made the Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith a good duo is that one was a stoic veteran and the other was a quip throwing rookie paired together. They both had good chemistry and charisma.

>independence day
>become puppets of an alien regime

your hope is up?

>not wanting to be Spess Gurka's
Faggot.