Does anyone here know where one can find a link (preferably one that doesn't have viruses) for the ar/k/ or the...

Does anyone here know where one can find a link (preferably one that doesn't have viruses) for the ar/k/ or the do/k/ument? Also, will i get v& for looking at it?

Attached: manilafolder-putting.jpg (777x618, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/smallfilesite2/books
proxybay.bet/
mega.nz/#F!E6pAjBBY!nStNV2S_hdbqFt2H1V1MYQ!17hhGJBR
archive.org/details/MEGA-Dokument
web.archive.org/save/https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-18/new-nsw-gun-laws-crack-down-on-illegal-gun-trade/6950044
pastebin.com/9rHZLXCE
web.archive.org/web/20170114070637/https://murdercube.com/files/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Http://www.batfe.gov

Bump

sites.google.com/site/smallfilesite2/books

Attached: ohh.jpg (202x176, 10K)

>Not even the right link
Poor effort, user.

TPB

Link?

All the links are broken

Thx user

TPB is blocked in my country, therefore I obviously don't go there, so you'll just have to find it yourself. But it's on there.

I see, cheers. What country are you in, out of curiosity?

Australia.

>a... at least I no longer live in a state that bans the mere possession of the ar/k/

proxybay.bet/

Attached: -6e9a6a673710b0d8411db4c81937e2a3_1500759741.jpg.resized.jpg (500x571, 100K)

No, I don't think you understand. As a law-abiding citizen, I respect the common sense laws and regulations of this country, and would never try to circumvent them. Because they're common sense.

Attached: opsec.jpg (767x380, 188K)

>Australia
Same here, user. I'm surprised that the ar/k/ is legal outside of NSW.

tell that to mega....dotcom

What is the ar/k/?

An updated version of the do/k/ument.

Not even close
It's simply a torrent that contains most of the do/k/ument along with multiple other torrents and some useless filler.
No actual updating was done. Duplicates weren't even removed.

mega.nz/#F!E6pAjBBY!nStNV2S_hdbqFt2H1V1MYQ!17hhGJBR
Heres all the murdercube files

What is the murdercube?

It like the do/k/ument, but with more filler, outdated info (There's rips from the anarchists cook book) and edgy teenage bullshit. Open the link and prepare to fill your computer with shit.

eh, id say its got more info overall than the do/k/ument

There is a version of the do/k/ument on an archival website, but I don't know how safe it is:
archive.org/details/MEGA-Dokument

Bump

>the anarchists cookbook
If the creator thought that it would be appropriate to include that in the murdercube, then I'll definitely be steering clear of it.

newfag

This . It also refers to a sculpture made up of guns and munitions that is held in high regard by many on Jow Forums.

Bumping

I see, thanks.

I've been on Jow Forums for like two years and I didn't know that shit. Fuck you

Bump

Be aware that posession of the dokument can be a criminal offence in some countries. I'm pretty sure that it's legal to have in all Australian states (with the exception of NSW). Just don't act on it, as many of the things that it tells you how to do are very, very illegal.

Attached: 1543435322206.png (347x464, 375K)

It's fairly obscure, user. Threads about it don't seem to get much attention.

Attached: devotion.jpg (2816x2112, 473K)

Hey sorry but newfag here. What's the dokument and the ark?
I assume it's basically like an almanac with instructions and info profiles but if I'm incorrect a quick explanation would be primo

>hurr durr i think 2 years is a long time durrr

Attached: 1536634051203.png (853x936, 128K)

The do/k/ument is basically a collection of all of Jow Forums's knowledge. It contains (among other things):\
>Military manuals
>Gun manuals
>Gunsmithing information
>Explosives information
>Books (e.g. Hatcher's notebook)
This means that, like said, simply having the dokument on your computer could be a crime in certain legal jurisdictions. The ar/k/ is a torrent that contains the dokument as well as some other files

>I'm pretty sure that it's legal to have in all Australian states (with the exception of NSW)
>with the exception of NSW
citation needed

NSW is the only state in Australia that currently has laws banning civillians from owning weapons blueprints.
web.archive.org/save/https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-18/new-nsw-gun-laws-crack-down-on-illegal-gun-trade/6950044

Seriously? Fuck my state. Guess I could always just print this shit on paper.
Not illegal if it ain't digital.

>mfw ive gotten banned everytime i ask for it since my pc nuked itself in june

Attached: zupjby.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Doesn't this only apply to the digital blueprints specifically for 3d printing, such as the .stl files typically used?

From what I've been able to gather, it applies to ANY digital firearms blueprints.

This is the ar/k/ pastebin:
pastebin.com/9rHZLXCE

web.archive.org/web/20170114070637/https://murdercube.com/files/

There's also another torrent that has more stuff, called something like "ar/k/ update 1" on TPB.

Thanks for the information, user.

Bump

It's worth downloading just for some of the books it contains (like Hatcher's Notebook).

Attached: Johnny Labs.jpg (507x330, 23K)

Not sure it would be wise to take the risk, anyway.