>FUCK FUCK FUCK
>they only have 1 box of .270WSM and two boxes of .222 Remington In stock

>quad rail hanguard
>rail covers on everything
>separate rail block between upper receiver and hand guard
>ACOG is mounted on upper receiver rail anyway
>ACOG is blocking BUIS
>ACOG has BUIS anyway

Attached: 1413172764667.jpg (480x480, 22K)

CONT
>AGOC is mounted on a riser to be high enough to clear the unusable BUIS

the GWOT aesthetic was a beautiful time

>that 3rd pin though

>40070027
>quad rail hanguard
a drop-in standardized, inexpensive, and rugged. virtually all accessories mount to it.
>rail covers on everything
protects unused rails and your hand
>separate rail block between upper receiver and hand guard
a "fix" for if the handguard rotates slightly, not really needed DESU, but some like it that way. at least it's not using the optic to bridge the gap.
>ACOG is mounted on upper receiver rail anyway
the bridge wouldn't be used to mount anything on anyway.
>ACOG is blocking BUIS
that's a QD mount.
>ACOG has BUIS anyway
comes standard on some models. the NSN-01 for example.

that's an ARMS QD release mount. they come that way so the #40 BUIS fits closer to the ACOG's base.

Wolf Gold .223 is actually nice plinking ammo.
But I dont use any other wolf ammo

t. No guns
>has never heard of KAC RAS II
>nothing wrong with rail covers on unused slots, as long as it's not on top rail
>ACOG blocks BUIS because it's a BACK UP sight, and needs to sit out of way
>BUIS on top of TA01NSN because it's for CQB, not a primarily meant to back up optic failure though it could
>ACOG mounted upper receiver rail because it has short eye relief. You'd know if you ever seen one out of video games.

Wolf is actually much better than comparable steel-case Russian animal brands. Tula is always undercharged and inconsistent. I would pay 10% more if Wolf offered brass-jacketed steel case so I don't wear out all my barrels prematurely.

i like silver bear cause it looks pretty

>he doesn't recognize a high speed low drag setup circa the '00s

Considering round numbers:
>$100 barrel
>÷10k rounds life
>=1 cent per round
Obviously scales up or down depending on your specific price and life estimate.

But you can immediately see the problem with paying 10% more (i.e. 2cpr), to save some fraction of the barrel cost -- you need either a very expensive barrel or very short life estimate for it to make any kind of sense.

Can anyone identify that pistol grip

You can't use BUIS through a fucking magnified optic, noguns. If you need to use the BUIS you take the fucking optic off.

Tango Down Battlegrip

but they do offer non-magnetic copper jacketed ammo. sgammo usually stocks it.

Attached: yellow pupper poppers.jpg (1200x756, 111K)

Something I always hear but don't understand.
>steel case will strip your barrel

How will the case impact the barrel, the bullet is copper jacketed. Is this just neo-fudd speak or is there such thing as steel jacketed bullets?

It’s called a bi-metal bullet.

Foe they run out?
Sheit son, why you thank I'm out here sellin' bricks for Benjamin's?

I also got me some of them high capitah maguzines. Used, as in pre used by the militeary, black follower and everythang, qualitee stuff here boi. I tell you what doe, I like y'all, so I could do bout tree fiddy foe three, whachu say?

>Nogunz: the post

Attached: ED1D2C3D-6C0C-49F4-9931-0DDD0886956A.jpg (474x398, 14K)

Oh man, I 200% support the second amendment, BUT, now that some kids died, oh man, ban everything!!! Real men fight with their fists. You don't need an assault rifle, you must have a small peepee, I have a tree trunk down there, that's why I don't need a gun, just my two fists here, Soi and Estrogen, yes sir.

True story that never happened.
>be 2013, right after some kiddies got hooked (and not on phonics)
>Place an order on Natchez for 50,000 rounds of baby killer .223 and another 100,000 rounds of .22
>get a call from some FBI goon, asks me what I need all that ammo for
>proceed to uncontrollably shriek that it ain't called the bill of needs and hang up
> go to buy one more AK pattern rifle with my last bit of saving, nics check doesn't go through, whoops.

That postal workers back though

This is really the quality of Jow Forums in 2018? I'm out, you're all fucking idiots honestly.

>be obama
>ease firearm restrictions
>be trumpo
>ban what ever they tell me to, for the children

Pic related what this guy thinks an AR15 should look like

>KEYMOD BRO!
>BUIS on flimsy free floating tube handguard that flexes whenever you touch it
>handguard must be as long as possible
>no less than three ways to aim JUST IN CASE, but only one should be mounted to the receiver
>A2 flashiders are for gay cocksuckers. you're just a cocksucker, so you don't want that vanilla NPC shit.
>if it's not FDE it's not tactical
>VFG? Goddamn NPC, AFG or handstop, no exceptions.
>never be caught dead with "default" furniture
>GI mags are bad because they aren't as cool

Attached: 6031382_01_custom_build_ar15_the_werewolf_640.jpg (640x381, 40K)

>not a cantilever scope mount
>some parts of the rifle aren't fde
>no dust cover engraving
>forward assist
>no ambi bolt catch

7/10 would not operate this weapons platform if my life depended on it

>Not a single lug to attach his chainsaw bayo.

T H I R D P I N H O L E

not again

I'm with you there
Irons mounted on a free float rail are a joke

Why?

Because the free floating rail can flex relative to the barrel. Enough to make a difference with iron sights? Good question.

Yes, it is enough to make a difference, but if you have a quality rail you will still be shooting within a human-sized silhouette at 100 yards, and flip up rail mounted irons are intended to be used as backups until you can get to an armory and grab a new optic.

The best rails shift at most, a foot at 100 yards if you really bang them up. Meaning they stay pretty fucking straight and you would have to really eyeball it to spot the bend. Shitty rails bend visibly if you try and torque them with your bare hands which would translate to hitting 6ft+ off at 100 yards.

Through quality manufacturing, bad ideas can be made okay. Irons on a rail are still a fashion statement and cheap shit for home gunsmiths that can't into installing FSBs though.

when shit hits the fan i will be aiming for your flip up sights and shooting them down for the lulz