Any cops on Jow Forums?

Any cops on Jow Forums?

Wondering about background, did you all omit any details or tell them EVERY booger you ate and trap you jacked off to

Jow Forums related - what gun do you carry on shift

Thanks

Attached: 5704EFE5-3110-443D-A418-21653CED4FD0.jpg (250x365, 48K)

Some agencies give polygraph, some don’t. If you didn’t have any contact with law enforcement, there’s no way for them to know about your past, unless they polygraph.
Glock 19.

Appreciate straightforward answer. Iv admitted to the minor things aka non auto DQs

Just gonna say I may or may not have tried a certain thing that would auto DQ me in my opinion unfairly, and while lying is against everything LEO stands for O dont believe my dream should be crushed for youthful mistakes that will be hard to dig out. Iv researched the poly

What did you do?

The only cops on Jow Forums are the people who make "post your bump stock" threads

>Some agencies give polygraph
People still use this pseudoscience crap?

Yes. Nassau County PD and Suffolk County PD use them. NYPD does not.

Not a cop but former 11B who went for both Philly PD and DEA interviews not long ago before I came into my senses and decided to not do it.

DEA was very rigorous questioning but I didn't get a polygraph, the questions where drug related to things if I was a fag or what kind of shows i watched at home. Philly PD in the other hand was a big retarded polygraph. They questioned everything, I heard some guys failed it even if they were honest and had no prior record. I passed it, even though I told them I tripped on LSD for new years and smoked marijuana frequently. Turns out they were mostly looking for honesty more than anything. This could vary from place to place though, you'll probably not get the same result if you're applying for another three letter agency or small county. Also, Glock 20.

>before I came into my senses and decided to not do it.
explain

I mean, its law enforcement my man....idk about you but I personally feel uncomfortable enforcing laws that I do not agree with and racially profiling people . Yeah, /pol is funny and niggers and niggers but the DEA does racially profile Latinos and Asians heavily for no reason and currently still pursue people that smoke a fucking plant and philly PD? well, they're underpaid, unappreciated , work shitty long hours and the heroin epidemic is super retarded not even mentioning the fact that police officers are not there to serve and protect but basically just enforce laws that only a small group of men decided to elect for the sake of their own benefit. I changed my mind very quick once I got hit by a car and the police never showed after hours of waiting because they told me it wasnt their job to report anything if no one died. it's a fucking joke and alot of cops are either too naive and stupid to realize that or really don't give a flying fuck and are just in it for the paycheck which is the large majority since almost most of the guys in my Guard unit are cops and they all tell me the same things. They either went in with the idea to make a difference and realize they really cant or they're so disenfranchised with laws and people that they just dont care anymore. Also, who do you think its going to come to take your guns when laws come into place?

exactly.

Not to disrespect any LEO on this thread but you guys are like my best friends asshole.

I love the guy, I love hanging out with the guy but I don't really wanna see or taste is asshole and I want it very far from me.

bestiality, but it was consensual

Attached: 1542820427279.jpg (400x500, 49K)

Nassau & Suffolk two of the most corrupt agency's in the country. All democrats and all dirty all the time

Attached: 8-813848DF7622_1539133155.jpg (539x532, 87K)

Any hard drug is an AUTO DQ across the board. If someone may or may not have tripped lsd years ago what are the chances they can find out if you are confidant you can pass a poly

If you need to lie about something substantial in your life that would prevent you from being a cop, you´re probably not a cop material in the first place.

When I joined up, they did some psychological evaluation to weed out the psychopats. I thought it was laughably easy, but roughly 40% of other guys failed.
Also the bacground check will dig every last bit of dirt on you. They confronted me about some drunken shenanigans from my high school years that I´ve forgotten a long time ago.

I carry glock 17. T. euro.

Attached: 42397003_2055405598123484_3679581886453121024_n.jpg (588x531, 40K)

Well im in the academy now. Should i just fuckin leave if i may or may not have done lsd god dammit

Are you currently using or do you plan on using in the near future? If not, then stick with it. Just have realistic expectations from the job. You gonna deal with a lot of shit for meagre paycheck and as an added bonus people will hate you. Just look at some responses in this thread.

>poor communicating skills
The ironing

I've heard the following question before but I want to know if you guys had this requirement when you started the job or if it's mostly rumor. I'm looking at joining a small county here in Montana (15000 in the whole county, something like 2500sq mi) Was there a stipulation upon starting training that required you to work for a year or two? The rumored consequence of quitting early would be paying back your training costs. I know for a fact that the TSA dick suckers do this but that's probably to beef up their job retention numbers because they're absolute shitheads and the work and hours are horrible.

I dont ever plan on using. Just paranoia making me spooked. I work a job right now where im underpaid and deal with plenty of disgusting shit currently. Biggest fear would be an investigator asking around and some douchebag i dont remember from some job or school telling him ive done coke or something smiliar

I honestly think the only people that have a hard-on for the polygraph are Feds. I know a girl that made it all the way through the FBIs hiring process, failed her polygraph, and got yanked.
When I applied for my job I told them literally everything, all the underage drinking I did, experimenting with marijuana, etc.
Despite telling them everything, I still failed my polygraph test. The polygraph proctor grilled me pretty hard for a while, I think it was mainly a scare tactic to see if I would admit to anything additional. But obviously there was nothing additional there and I went through the rest of the hiring process without a problem.

>Tl;dr the polygraph is inaccurate and most departments don’t look at it very closely, but the polygraph examiner will grill the fuck out of you to get you to admit something

Talk to officers at the department you’re applying for and ask them what they know.

Attached: F4DAF3EC-8ACC-4831-9F66-696F5201345D.jpg (669x438, 64K)

The best part about psych evals is that smart people or psychos can pass with no problem. Shit, an NYPD psychologist shot her sleeping husband in the head “to avoid a rocky divorce when she ran off with her lover.”
Jesus fucking Christ, do you think she’s a reliable person to judge someone’s sanity?

I appreciate this insight. Thanks. No idea where im going to apply to yet. Probably somewhere small and away from my current city

I´ve had two and a half years worth of "training period", including the 9 months at the academy. If I quit or get fired during that period, I would have to pay them whole cost of traning, which was a substantial sum. After that Im in the clear.

You should kill yourself you worthless hypocrite parasite faggot

Your great

>hypocrite druggie fuck up who can't get a real job wants to work in a small town he has no connection too
I hope you get stabbed in the neck by a meth head

They scare the shit out of you and give you a hard time for an hour and a half and then when it's over the guy leans in and says "hey before we're done is there anything you want to tell me? I can help you out bud".

You first.

Attached: C26D609C-3897-40BB-A8A4-2685BC289AF8.jpg (592x766, 194K)

xD fucking worthless piggy faggot. Have fun with the alcoholism and hatred from every angle you fuck up retard.

You can't even string together a coherent sentence. How shit must your life be, you emotional queen?

inb4 this dumb faggot thinks I'm the cop responding to him

In general, being caught in a lie or being dishonest is an automatic dq and will torpedo your chances at most other PDs as well.
On the other hand, if it isn't on paper, you didn't advertise it on your zuckbook, and your references aren't dumb enough to mention it... well, you can figure that out.
Weed won't DQ you in this day and age as long as you make it clear that you only messed with it a couple of times a long time ago. If anything, they care more about how much you drink nowadays - a beer with your hamburger never hurt anyone, but make sure your friends aren't tagging you in pictures with you passed out on the floor.

If you apply for DC police, the polygrapher will ask you if you’ve ever fucked a family member in like several different ways.
They also ask you if you’ve ever fucked the family pet once as a child and again as an adult. It’s really fucking weird but i think most of it is to weed out idiots who actually believe that shit works.

Thank you... i get it. I use No social media at all and my refernces have all been “screened” i guess you could say.

If all else fails i have current profession as a reliable fallback but really want this and gonna give her 100%

this is how my test went. After I remembered I stole some garbage bags I told him and he laughed at me and said he wasn't going to put that down. I passed mine and I hid stuff I did wrong in my life. that was why I told him about the garbage bags to act like that was what I was hiding

>felon.

I live in liberal Massachusetts and see so many blue lives matter stickers.
Fuck off tabernack.