Have any of you ever actually shot someone? Can you tell us the story of what happened to lead up to the situation...

Have any of you ever actually shot someone? Can you tell us the story of what happened to lead up to the situation, and the situation itself?

Attached: blt.jpg (890x501, 84K)

I got drunk and fired a grock turdy six over my leg, burned my leg, hurt a bit.

I know a former spetsnaz fag that joined us sf that loved when fagbois got shot. It wasnt as exciting as youd think according to him. Russkies are crazy as fuck and love when anyone gets hit friend or foe. Boyarko my negro

shot my load into your mom, shit was cash

Truly subhuman, Ivan

This board is filled with spec ops cosplayers. Nobody here has shot anybody outside of battlefield 3.

That being said, I slammed a 9mm between the shoulder blades of a small groundhog from 25 yards away on the first shot and a very quick acquisition. Felt breddy damn good about it. Probably the best shot I'll ever fire from a handgun and it was only 2 weeks into owning my first handgun.

I got pretty close, meth head was stealing my truck but the police were chasing her because she was fucking with my neighbor down the road. She was extremely lucky
>Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20181211-221215.png (720x1440, 260K)

Someone from /hg/ got into an argument with a coworker, who proceeded to come at him, and he magdumped him. He seemed to be pretty upset about the whole ordeal, I meant to check the /hg/ thread to see if he was alright but never did.

Might be worth it to ask over there.

I shot a man in Reno

Talibs got my squad in an l-shaped and we pushed them back a good ways. Dumped 3 or 4 rounds into a hadji as he was jumping over a wall to get away from us as we were breaking out. No idea if I killed him or not we had to keep pushing so I could never check for the body.

Why

>Jow Forums in a nutshell

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-10-11-47-40.png (1256x1111, 900K)

Just to watch him die

I shot me brother with a BB gun once because he lost a bet. I provided him with a piece of steel so it wouldn't hurt.

Traded shots with few Tusken Raiders a few years back. It was just a simple route clearance mission. Intel showed no significant activity in the area. Of course, the intel was bad. A small group of the sand people stated taking pot shots at us from about 150-200m out. We returned fire, with a few of us having dismounted. We took cover on the coner of a building about 10m away. I was the front man, turned the corner to put lead downrange so the next guy can move up. Apparently thats when I took a round to my left leg. I didnt feel it but I had the four guys behind me pulling back and whipping out a TQ. Pretty sure I got one of those sand people in the arm.

Is what I would tell you if I had a chance to play outside the wire. Such are the woes of brigade life.

Shot my dog with a roman candle. Just sorta bounced off his butt and he kept running around trying to catch the balls with his mouth.

Because he didn't pay up after he sucked his dick

Don't worry, the intel is usually wrong but a few decent shots from your DC-15 (or if you're lucky, some kriffer that got an A280) will scare them off. They can't shoot worth a pfassk.
t. four tours, two on Tatooine
>tfw half my regiment got sent to Endor
>tfw lost several friends I grew up with to those damn teddy bears
>tfw sat on Tatooine the whole time, doing peacekeeping
>tfw massive survivor's guilt ever since
>it should have been me, man

i gave love a bad name

Stop it
That poor dog

Attached: PepeHands.png (128x128, 24K)

It's my New Years' Resolution. Some of you are cool, don't go to the club the 31st.

Attached: _96934332_untitledfd3-1-2.jpg (375x210, 12K)

>not getting it

Just visit a mosque every day leading up to the big day. Bonus if you use a suicide vest.

Now everyone will go and will accidentally shoot each other while trying to shoot you.

>not getting it
You might wanna revaluate who didn’t get it zoomer

Oh yeah, I remember that thread. You're the retard who leaves the keys in his expensive ass truck with a loaded gun laying in the seat

I’ve come pretty close a couple of times but never had to. Used to repossess and worked in armored car.

There was Syria, and it was fine I guess.

Attached: IMG_20150312_094931.jpg (2048x1536, 493K)

Closet I came was in a bad neighborhood at night when someone's dog charge me but stopped a few feet in front. The dog just wanted to play.

>Not sure if FBI, or lefty media

>Battlefield 3
My nigga. Firing it up on the Xbone right now

>TO
>Not nano injection or bio salve.
4/10

I've shot at people but idk if it ever killed anyone. Hard to know when you have an entire fireteam magdumping at a couple dumb bastards about 150m out.

HOWEVER, one time, I watched through my scope, my TL's tracer round hit one guy in the gut, bounce out of his armpit, and hit the guy next to him in the face or neck area. The first guy dropped like a puppet with it's strings cut, the other guy clutched his face, fell over, and rolled behind a building while flailing around. My team leader watched for a second, turned to me, and screamed "DOUBLE KILL" like the announcer guy from Halo. We were laughing our fucking asses off for like 15 minutes after that. Dunno if we killed the other guy but goddamn was it neat. Bullets do weird things when they hit stuff

Attached: 1501680912344.png (750x780, 77K)

You seriously don't deserve deserve a pet.
Respect your battle buddy, bro. He's a good boy.

I remember you, you were another thread

>Groundhog at 25 meters
I had the closest possible miss on a vole from about that distance. Ran in front of my targets, shot at it, it flew into the air about 3 feet and kept running when it hit the ground. Either I clipped the ground right beneath it or
>only 9mm lol

Yes, it's a fun story and I enjoy posting it

People like you are the reason god won’t talk to us anymore

>like a puppet with it's strings cut

Attached: rage levels achieving unprecendented areas.png (180x170, 55K)

>Bullets do weird things when they hit stuff
This. I never knew how crazy the ricochets could get, just from hitting dirt. I can only imagine what they do when introduced to flesh and bone.

Attached: Illumination.gif (600x220, 358K)

Shot a nig with a .357 mag in the gut who pulled a knife on me at a gas station after I left the gym. Story is meh but if anyone wants it ill greentext

green text it faggot

I shot about a dozen grouse over the years.
They died.

What years, and were you the user I met in Manbij

Did he died?

>carrying a .357 on the way home from the gym
That’s pretty chad, desu.

Green text for anyone who cares or believes
>be 20
>Odessa TX (shit hole)
>finish workout and go across street to get gas
>about 8pm in a roughish area but the whole town is a bit rough so whatever
>this area has higher nig density so while I fill tank hold my Rossi .357 in my hoodie pocket
>im poorfag so no holster
>nig comes up the road bouncing around as nigs do
>make eye contact
>starts walking towards my car
>god dammit leave me alone reeeee
>nig asks me for a ride
>ask where hes going
>idgaf where he says im heading opposite way
>nig is acring nervous and looking around
>red flag nigger
>see him fucking with something in his pocket
>to small to be gun, probably a knife
>not to worried since we are seperated by gas pump hose
>spends a couple more minutes trying to get me to give him a ride/money for bus
>pulls his knife
>still have no idea what his idea was since he didnt really move towards me and still had to jump gas hose
>pull gun
>nig brain tells him its a great idea to make his way around the entire car instead of jumping hose
>im at rear passenger door
>he makes it to passenger headlight
>shoot twice trying for center mass
>first hits him in stomach
>next hits him in the bicep since i was a skeleton and i never practiced follow up shots
>nigger howls for da "poh-lees"
>call cops
>leave gun on roof of car until they get there (mistake I know just didnt wanna get shot)

Rest is just run of the mill bullshit and it was all on camera so totally cleared. Over all I was surprisingly calm during the entire thing until he started for me with his knife. Never had any guilt since he didnt die and ive always been a little emotionally retarded anyway

Attached: 1544445866963.jpg (960x935, 53K)

Always kept it in my car back then. Also I was a skinny fag then too so I was still training my chad talents

No reason to feel guilt, if he wasn't okay with dying or being permanently maimed he shouldn't have tried doing it to somebody else.

Everyone look at me! Read my gay story! Not related to the OP but look! looook! LOOOOOK!

Can law fags comment?
My dad always said to make sure to kill a person with your gun bc it’s headache if they live - especially in self defense

You did the right thing. Reminder to others to get a dash cam with an inward facing cameras (for incidents occurring inside/behind the vehicle). Parking lots are a hub for crime.

Every soldier knows you use the TQ of the guy that got shot. Nice larp. Your writing style also pisses me off, just fyi.

Stormed the ECP when I was lucky enough to be in the tower with a 240. A few healthy bursts until the car rolled into a T-Barrier and stopped. I was scared shitless that I would be in trouble since he didn't have anything in the car, he was just stupid.

I definitely intended it kill him. I was just shit aim because back then I rarely ever practiced shooting I juat carried a gun because I lived alone in a shitty drug and crime filled city. Carrying back then was 80% larp and 20% caution.

Not for you but I reccomend anyone else on here aftually practice with your EDC and stop roleplaying before you actually need it. Otherwise best case you might get off easy. Worst case youre dead and some nigger just stole your gunfu

Cant recommend this enough. Id wear a fucking body cam if I didnt look autismo honestly. The amount of times Ive had some jamal try to pull the old "got a light" on me is to many to count. This particular Jamal just happened to forget he was in TX

Im glad you do

Have to acknowledge. cCassic shitposting my friend!

that shitpost in this troll thread actually got reported and deleted for hurting someone's feelings, this place is full reddit now.

Yeah that's me, the retard that does whatever he wants with the stuff he's paid for

> c-classic...
Virgin spotted.

Never shot someone but was shot at
>outside at 4am smoking cuz roommates are libshits who can’t stand anything but weed smoke
>see white truck
>guy pulls up
>its some bumper lipped jiggaboo, an his girlfriend.
>wanna buy sone crack?
>I don’t smoke crack sir
>wuat?!?!!
>...
>...
>... wannna buy some crack?
>I DONT SMOKE CRACK SIR
>this exact conversation continued about two times
>he had his dome light on so I couldn’t see his face because he was backlit but his queen was putting on makup
>because he was backlit I didn’t see the gun resting on the window frame
>until i saw the steel cylinder face of the barrel it looked like a 45
>at which point i turned around and ran inside
>he began shooting I didn’t get hit.
>call the cops
>cops treat me like im a criminal instead of a college kid who moved here for school.
>they never find the guy.

This changed my life in a few ways. It was the first step to me becoming a hardcore racist. I saw someone else get murdered and a friend was gang raped an beaten all by niggers. (This all happed in three years at school btw) and some pretty hilarious trolls. I was so angry I definitely did not dump paint on a bunch of niggers lowriders outside of a trap house that the white truck was parked outside of. Also someone whos not me apparently put some personal information of a dumb gangbanger that was so juicy it lead to him getting swatted in a McDonald’s parking lot while he and his homies where waiting to fight some Hasidic Jews that had been talking shit to them online.

Attached: A1FF7456-37A3-416F-9291-D48234E8C0D5.png (776x623, 293K)

>Never had any guilt since he didnt die
When he got better he probably injured or killed someone. So you should feel guilty for not killing him.

i see u senpai

>be me a few years ago
>drive to reno
>pull up to gas station
>see man waiting outside
>shoot him
>just to watch him die

GAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

hello newfriend, please had back over to /leddit/

Yes I have but it's a touch embarrassing thought at least I can say it was legit self defense. This was when I was much younger and before CCW was legal in my state which will explain my choice of weapon and how much of this played out.

>driving back from trap and skeet range in my grandpa's truck, alone. We had planned to go shooting together but he wasn't feeling well so he let me borrow his truck and his gun so long as I payed for ammo and gas. Shotgun is in a zipper softcase in the back. It's a Beretta Over/Under.
>Weather had taken a turn so I wasn't able to shoot all the ammo I had bought. There's a half shot case of Federal target ammo in the back of the truck near the gun. This probably saved my life.
>Round a bend on the county road and see a heavyset woman trying to flag me down. Her shitbox car is in the ditch on the side of the road.
>I had just gotten my driver's license and very much considered it my "duty" to help a fellow motorist.
>I stop and get out of the truck. Before I can even shut the door, a huge dude springs out of the ditch like 25 yards ahead of me, charging me with fucking tire iron. The woman breaks off and heads for the ditch.
>I start backing walking back instinctively. I should have just gotten back in the truck, but instead I'm taking quick steps backwards with my eyes locked on this dude.
>I asked him if he was alright and told him to relax. I did not realize I was being attacked at this point.
>He screams "get in the fucking passenger seat, this is my fucking truck now."
>I don't know why he wanted me to get in the truck if he only wanted to steal it. I never will.
>I sprint to the back of the truck and grab the shotgun and a box of shells without opening the liftgate or anything. I open the zipper enough to pull the gun out and aim it at him.
>He slows down but does not stop.

Continued.

>"I know that ain't loaded bitch" he announces upon seeing it.
>I confirm this for him pretty quick because I break it open and start trying to load two rounds of fucking birdshot into it. I manage to get one, drop the box, and slam the gun closed.
>He sees this and says "put it down or after I kill your ass I'll get your address off your ID and rape your fucking mama" while continuing to advance on me.
>I shot him in the head at this point.
>I'm pretty sure the shot and wad hit him. He was "dead right there"
>His accomplice/GF whatever starts screaming and calling me a murderer. She gets up from the ditch and pulls some sort of small Baby Browning looking pistol, I think a Raven or something. She takes two shots at me and they miss by a lot. I drop down the by driver's side wheel well to grab the spilled shells and put two in this time.
>While I'm down there a throw up a little.
>I stand back up and point the Silver Pigeon at her and tell her to drop the gun. She doesn't. I take a step toward her, and, because she was a girl I guess (and yes I know this is stupid) I fire a warning shot into the air. She opens fire again and at that point I killed her too.
>I flagged down another motorist after like an hour of crying and throwing up and he drove me to the police station where I spent about 12 hours in custody. Ultimately I was no billed. I still receive death threats from the family of the two people I killed.

Attached: 686_SILVER_PIGEON_I_OPEN1.jpg (840x446, 24K)

Terrible larp. KYS faggot

HEY!

The last battlefield game I played was 4, hardline was dumb, 1 was ok but boring, and V is a fucking disgrace

4 was basically a new gen port of 3, and it was a damn fine one at that

Seriously. I read this like a week ago. Fuck off.

jesus christ that is fucking horrifying. good aim bud.

I’m calling fake and gay because of the bird shot. I’ve shot plastic TVs and the bird shot ricocheted and hit me in my face and didn’t do shit.

> comparing TV screens to soft, squishy human flesh

Dumbass.

Good to see people are still stealing a story I posted last year

In what way. That's 100% original and true. Google it, you'll get nothing that matches that text. Unless you're claiming it was stolen and re-written?

Ya know my Uncle had a near similar experience but it was at Walgreens about 5 years ago, tweaked out nigger came up asking for bus change, it got heated for no reason and he came at my uncle with pair of pliers and got gutshot. Nigger lived and ended up getting 5-8 for assault, ended up having a little bit of garbage crack on him, so probably was wigging out. Oh, this took place in Tampa.

You did great user, glad you came out ok. Shame you didn't kill the nigger though, would have lowered the crime index for about 3 minutes in your area if what you describe it as being shithole is true.

Posted this on Jow Forums last year, though it happened in GA. and I had a pump shotgun, nigger had a tire iron, that was true, but, I only fired around over the nig and he ran for it while the nig bitch dodged behind the car, got back in my truck and left

You know, user, this isn’t exactly an uncommon scheme to rob and/or carjack people.

Didn't your mama ever tell you to be a good boy and never play with guns?

Attached: fa337bc89826f3d9fc6fd24a87b39a0c--mark-wahlberg-bob.jpg (236x295, 16K)

I like 3 a little more than 4 because jets were broken as fuck in that game. I would frequently go 30-0 without even realizing it.

If real a hell of a thing and considering it all you handled it about as well as ome could.

Shot a squatter when he broke into my house. Fired a shot on his left shoulder, right thigh then dick.

Attached: Weird-Phenomena-in-Filipino-Culture.jpg (600x450, 60K)

I actually remember reading this.

I dropped a brick (with force) at a CRT TV and it didn't do anything (until I got a fuck off huge rock). At first I tried to bayonet it, but that only bent the bayonet. Old CRTs are some tough bastards.

Doing what you want with the stuff you paid for doesn't make you any less retarded.

I shot the local sheriff. Didn't shoot the deputy, though.

Dude no dick shooting, that's bad.

He brought a balisong when he broke in, knowing these types he'd probably rape my sister then stab her. Fuck him. Hope he suffers every time he takes a piss.

Attached: 1542188673354.jpg (690x720, 77K)

>tfw someone says no dick shooting

Attached: EDCC0DC6-58C7-42E0-AE71-D727F76F62FC.jpg (297x365, 36K)

Someone once broke into my place and in my half asleep but drunk off whiskey state I put buckshot through the wall chasing them out.

Decided to stop drinking since.

> Someone once broke into
Fuck, that song, I cannot control it

Why do you want to shoot someone's dick off so badly?

HH brother, I fucking hate niggers so goddamn much.

Attached: arrest.png (500x399, 26K)

Jesus christ

Fuck druggies

Why don't you?

Are you retarded? He just explained why

These threads always make me glad I've never lived in a place with a black population over ~3%

Attached: Mickey_Chickentiger.png (516x516, 100K)