Things that trigger Jow Forums

Attached: DuumS5UU0AASnbS.jpg (680x381, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N9HwXn5FE-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Nobody needs a rifle"

Bump

>repost the thing that everyone called me a faggot for posting
newfags trigger me

Faggot

British people and Aussies.

>getting triggered by some 90s cartoon

what else grinds your gears, the coyote surviving all those explosions?

The cat that puts a shotgun barrel in a hole and then the mouse that bends it up so it shoots the cat. Barrels don't bend like that. Hollywood never gets guns right.

Jow Forums is a progressive board

tell me about it bro, i wrote so many letters to hollywood complaining about it. guess how many answers, fucking none. goddamn hollywood jews

Dubs of truth right there boi. And that fucking rabbit plugging a barrel with his finger? Rabbit fingers aren't that big.

Love Brits, Aussies, Canucks, and Kiwis. Despire occasional disagreements on gun policy, best group of foreigners ever. We Americans owe a lot of our outlook on arms to having been born from a country where keeping arms and practicing with them was not just an option, it was required.

Attached: vw6ae8ikm7sesuv8jlpwlng0uczvllsccuxvk3em3d4.jpg (913x1200, 717K)

Fucking homophobes/transphobes in here. Why would you all care if someone wanted to let their young son follow his passion and be a drag queen as long as they take him shooting?

Attached: Lactacia-8yo-drag-queen.jpg (784x484, 224K)

Underrated.

Not so fast OP
I See your Simpsons’ lack of familiarity with guns and Raise you one Dardick magazine fed revolver

Attached: 1D8F46FE-C217-493E-AE30-DF68EACDAE95.jpg (650x487, 71K)

Nice clip in OPs picture old chap, wouldn't you agree

idk man, I almost got in a fight with one over here. If there weren't so many cameras I would have some British teeth for my collection. It shouldn't be illegal to beat up foreigners in our country.

I'm going to have a heart attack if I stay in this thread. For some reason I'm compelled to stick around anyway.

Perfectly natural, knocking each others teeth out is the Anglo version of shaking hands.

Oh, well then I hope I wasn't rude by not obliging him. I went there and none of them were friendly at all. At best they were unremarkable but most of them were just shitty. It was sort of like a more irritable New York with worse food. Then I went over to Ireland and they were nice as fuck. They were such a stark contrast to the British. The British people I see in movies are nothing like the ones I met in person.

>Not owning a weapon

Since fuckin when?

Kill it with fire

>And its "parents"

Why are they using the wrong bullets?

Because that is fucking unhealthy and the kid (and society) will an hero in 20 years, you communist faggot

Pathetic virgin neanderthals. Sorry you're so frightened to hear about a future where all your sad, socially-constructed crutches like race, sex, class, and age don't exist any more.

Faggots should be killed

They aren't reproducing.

They reproduce through pedophilia

>>> Jow Forums
Go there.

Faggot

Then you won’t mind me shooting them as something that doesn’t reproduce cannot be defined as “living”

>double nigger

I'm not a cop, I'm not the one who is going to come arrest you. You won't do shit though, faggot bitch.

>AK 47
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N9HwXn5FE-0

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 15K)

>Matt Groening
>knowing literally anything about guns
Pick one.

I thought Postal was an FPS. Guess that must have been the sequel.

The younger generation doesn't like the simpsons. Probably because of some propaganda piece.

It's hilarious that the little asspained snowflakes made them get rid of Apu.

Why would that trigger me?

Attached: zmvgd3lmak421.jpg (440x250, 20K)

that's meta dude. you know the rules. only one meta thread per board at once. thanks fag

>Things that trigger Jow Forums

Attached: russia-flag[1].jpg (900x600, 61K)

>Matt Groening

OP's pic is zombie simpsons. Matt hasn't been with the show in years.

Ok Mr. I'm better than everyone else because I take it up the ass

This, but ironically.

Not a fan of Canadians

A captured early type 99, with intact mum, matching dust cover, and anti aircraft sights that's been sporterized by some boomer fudd, who thought it would be a great idea to tap through the mum to make a scope mount.

Your existence is a mistake.

Attached: 1542221301088.jpg (560x510, 106K)

Postal 1 is top-down, Postal 2 is an FPS

and no one talks about Postal 3 for good reason

Double nigger faggot

>assault weapon
>"you don't need [outrage flavor of the month]"
>talking to women

Using a Thompson on the Bonnie and Clyde episode instead of the BAR

it's like they just don't care

Attached: images(4).jpg (260x194, 8K)

Then kill all the priests and teachers too

hhahaha idiot.
you just dont understand what youre doing do you?
have fun on the day of the rope frend.