Have been open carrying a full size pistol for the past 6 years

>have been open carrying a full size pistol for the past 6 years
>everyone tells me I'm a piece of shit on the internet and everyone questions why I do it in person
Why the fuck do you people think your opinion on how I carry matters so much? This is the thread to tell me.

Attached: New_Hampshire_Open_Carry_2009[1].jpg (1280x853, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fjoF8b5XVow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based.

If you didnt care, you wouldn't have made a thread about it.

Griping about bullshit is a time honored tradition. Go back your your hole autist.

Attached: Gz1J1LA[1].png (400x400, 209K)

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

You sound like a nig-nog

Do it if you want. But you're giving away any tactical advantage you had. You will be the first one targeted if anything should happen.

Thats fine. Im the first one to shoot back too.

Remember most people who post here are no gunz bimbos

I find open carry like walking around with my fly open

I may not noticed it but everyone else does and it makes them uncomfortable..

Attached: original-.jpg (474x316, 23K)

we are just looking out for your friend. concealed carry is much better

If I could, I would. So fuck 'em.

*you

It’s like walking around with no shirt on in public. Few will respect you, most will be disgusted.

>have been punching myself in the balls for the last 6 years on the hour every hour
>everyone tells me it's dumb
>now's your chance to tell me
That's the closest comparison that came to mind. I care very little and it does not affect me at all. Do you, does not make it a good idea but by all means, do you.

Nothing wrong with it, it's just autistic.
If you're comfortable with looking and sounding like an autist, so be it. Far be it from Jow Forums to lecture you on it. Stop giving a shit what an anonymous Malaysian Plane-Crashing/Knitting forum has to say about open carry and do what you want.

literally nothing wrong with this

You seem to obviously care enough to start a thread on a vietnamese ice skating board. Stop crying you open carrying sperg

Attached: 1545004443307.jpg (600x600, 21K)

Open carry is the gun worlds tramp stamp.

I only don’t because it makes people uncomfortable and is kinda stupid. Compared to concealed carry it is inferior because you advertise yourself as a target.

>I don't care what you think, and to prove that I'm going to make an entire thread on Jow Forums telling you I don't care

>This is the thread to tell me.
It shows an incredible lack of situational awareness.

many in israel open carry (those that carr) never heared anyone complain like autits on Jow Forums. on the contrary its less faggy than "omg im a secret hero". its nice knowing you got someone in your workplace that can react if something happens.
women dont like it but they have no clue about what it takes to protect society and they suck at it.

That really depends more on your physique

From my experience, nobody gives a shit if you open carry a pistol. Passive aggressive vaginas just like to complain about everything on the internet.

Good on you, OP. Keep carrying!

Some melanin enrich gentleman is going to take your gun and you may not notice.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fjoF8b5XVow

If anyone can find that active self protection vid here the guy is printing and the negro takes his gun in the convenance store to shot this idiot, that'd be cool

Attached: 4B33041F-A7E1-4D4E-B31C-9237413FB26C.jpg (540x720, 68K)

Open carry is perfectly fine, though I find it somewhat autistic when people OC guns that are small enough to be CC'd with ease.

Everyone is jealous that you're both far more comfortable than stuffing a gun in your wasteband, that you can carry bigger guns than them because of it, and also a total chad who wears his SHALL NOT on his belt for all to see.

Only if OP is retarded enough to carry without retention.
The only, ONLY time I open carry (because I have no retention holsters, only the standard holsters that came with my guns) is in the woods. The holsters I have are enough to keep the gun in the holster should I take a fall, but since its the woods I don't need that extra retention.

This is retarded too. The reason i asked if anyone knows about that second video is because the dude in it was carrying concealed with a retention holster. An the negro took his gun and shot him with it at a convenient store

>Why the fuck do you people think your opinion on how I carry matters so much?

Because it bothered you enough to post about it.

Attached: 1266298098083.png (166x151, 3K)

This is the first time I’ve ever seen this happen.

Arguably, if you're going to OC even with a retention holster, a can of pepper gel is not a bad idea, so if some pavement ape tries to fight you over your gun, even though it has retention, then you can use that time to grab your spray and mace his ass. That'll put a stop to him trying to grab your gun, even though he wasn't going to get it. Otherwise you'll have to punch him, which is just no good.
I guess if you REALLY wanted to, you could stab him instead.

does it? i don't want to see some dude's hairy chest or his revolver while i'm at a restaurant

That's an insufficiently-sized iron on his hip

> plastic holster on a j frame
> open carrying a small iron so Texas Red can make you Texas Dead

Disgusting.jpg

Retention through pepper spray? Wut? If someone grapples for your gun, you'd better be prepared to out-grapple them and/or kill them quickly. Lethal self-defensive force is definitely justifiable if someone's grabbing for your gun like that. Letting them get the gun then trying to pepper spray would be a retarded option and likely to get you shot.

>Israel
Deserty shithole where Semites of one variety walk around fretting about being killed by Semites of the other variety. There’s the looming threat of Hez, which could kick the IDF’s ass even before they were battle hardened by Syria. Guns more accepted by general population for variety of reasons

>America
Most common threat is having surprise reparations tax levied by a “vibrant” person in the streets or a place of business. The one they spot a gun on is the one who gets shot first, and even if you’re situationally aware they know what they’re doing before you’ll notice. Also, in places it’s important to carry a gun, general public is often uneducated tards who will be hostile to you if they see you carrying. In the countryside lots of people carry open and nobody minds, but it’s safe and free of aspiring NFL stars; you’re likely only armed in case of animals

Open carry is the only right to carry explicitly protected by the constitution. Concealed Carry is a privileged position and you have to accept whatever they say when you do carry concealed.

Considering the area you live in, it seems more socially acceptable and mundane than say, Philadelphia or something. You’d be an attention whore, if I rightfully legal one, if you open carrying an AR or some shit like that every which where.

Nice

Attached: aesthetic french cig ww1.jpg (564x523, 86K)

That's if you get the chance to even shoot back. Go Google and see how many open carriers have been shot and killed, never even got their gun out of the holster. Most self defense shootings are a lot of times the person waits until the attacker is not looking, quickly draw their conceal out and shoot them. You now don't get that chance, it's gonna be an act now or fuck off and die.

>A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
Keep and bear arms says nothing about "open/concealed" carrying of arms.
So, no, it is not explicitly protected by the constitution.

To bear means to have something on your person, you turbonigger.

is that rock island poverty revolver actually something people carry?
t. man in poverty

To bear means to have something on your person, you turbonigger
>you turbonigger
"On your person" makes no distinction between inside your clothing, outside your clothing, slung across your back, tied to your leg, etc.
So, as I said before, "keep and bear arms says nothing about 'open/concealed' carrying of arms".
Are you really that fucking illiterate?

No silly, you have a RETENTION HOLSTER, and while they're fruitlessly grabbing for your gun, you spray them.

If we want to be huge fags about it, the common weapon at the time was a musket, which was not going to be concealed.

>implying making a thread is hard
SPED

>ITT uhhhh I'm all for the second amendment, but...

Full-size or you bitch-size. Real operators appendix carry. Not that any of you dumb faggots would know that.

Attached: G17 05-13-2016b.jpg (2840x2808, 799K)

Did you honestly forget that pistols, as crazy as pic-related, existed during that time?

I mean, if you want to be a huge fag about it, you'd try and argue that the Founding Fathers couldn't possibly have envisioned anything beyond single-shot, muzzle loaded weapons, so the Second Amendment does not apply to anything beyond muskets.

Attached: 9adabdf161ea8959a3185e4bfbb02c81.jpg (1200x900, 267K)

Goodness, another ridiculous pistol! Nobody NEEDS a pistol!

Attached: high-capacity-assault-flinklock.jpg (472x309, 26K)

Most laws until the late 1800s required open over concealed. Attitudes changed. Someone carrying openly was seen as showing their weapon and not being a coward. Open carry was the norm and only recently was it ever villainized.

We need to ban flintlock pistols, since a rapscallion might be so inclined to shroud his pistol beneath his cloak or tunic!

Attached: 6235.jpg (1800x1587, 286K)

>Real operators appendix carry
>Operators
Look at your fucking gut and janitor level key setup dude.

What are you even doing? You realize the argument was against some dumbass stating that because the constitution just said "bear arms" that it didn't protect one type of carrying over the other? The argument here is that it protects all forms of carry, not that it doesn't protect concealed.

Nothing wrong with open carry. I prefer to conceal but I understand the benefits of open carry.

>No silly, you have a RETENTION HOLSTER, and while they're fruitlessly grabbing for your gun, you spray them.
wouldn't using a knife to create distance be a superior choice?

I think you have forgotten what the argument was about.
Someone claims only open carry is [explicitly] protected by the constitution, and concealed carry is a [privilege].
A rebuttal was provided that "keep and bear arms" makes no explicit mention to how one is to bear arms, so neither carry is [explicitly] protected by the constitution. That is not to say neither is protected, because they both are as they fall under the keeping and bearing arms. The aforementioned person then claims only muskets (read: Kentucky long-rifles) were the common weapon at the time, to which he was called out by being reminded that pistols were a thing at the time.

Keep and bear arms means you can conceal carry or open carry, it does not matter, as they are both, by definition, an act of bearing (carrying) arms.

stay mad, faggot.

well done

Open carry is fine, and my opinion holds the most weight on this board

Too bad. Common law suggests otherwise.

>Crowder watcher identified
Welcome broder

It’s unconstitutional.
t. 2nd year law student at a prestigious university

Witnessed

Confirmed for unconstitutional.
.t supreme court justice ginsberg

Yea because a SUPREME COURT JUSTICE wouldn’t know what she is talking about. Jow Forums will fall

Open carry is for larpers, protestors and people who like making themselves targets

Maybe while you bleed out you'll hallucinate

>A rebuttal was provided that "keep and bear arms" makes no explicit mention to how one is to bear arms, so neither carry is [explicitly] protected by the constitution. That is not to say neither is protected, because they both are as they fall under the keeping and bearing arms. The aforementioned person then claims only muskets (read: Kentucky long-rifles) were the common weapon at the time, to which he was called out by being reminded that pistols were a thing at the time.
Actually, I was the one who brought up muskets, to counter what I thought was that person saying open carry wasn't supported. I was myself being facetious, pointing out that muskets were the most common and thus open carry MUST have been supported at the very least. To be explicit, I support open and concealed carry and believe the 2nd supports both as well.
Seems there was some crossing of the argument streams.

Get used to it

Channel is dying, the only people left are those who would samefag their thread back to life

You do that for me. Show me even 3 times it happened

Based I admire this, you can’t be free if you enslaved yourself to other people’s judgement. Keep open carrying OP.

Attached: ED36B9C5-80D6-484D-917A-0C9C8ED78640.jpg (512x512, 35K)

based

Hey, not a problem. Glad you clarified. It is good to see there is still a possibility for respectful discussions on Jow Forums.

Assuming you have an average body—
I feel like this was an awesome analogy. You walk around all year with no shirt your gonna catch a lot of looks, people that give you shit, people that walk up and ask you questions, very few compliments, and a few signs and rules that keep you out of some places

During the right season and event , youll fit in. Otherwise the odd man out cathes the shit

Attached: 41D89413-3E26-4305-A2DB-40377530AE79.jpg (300x227, 16K)

Don't worry, user. I support your decision.

>the common weapon at the time was a musket
...so what you had was musket against musket (the AR or AK of their day so nothing really has changed in that sense).

The founding fathers also only made the constitution apply at a federal level, so it was totally cool for North Carolina to just ban private ownership of firearms if they wanted
basically, the founders aren't omniscient gods and we need to support having gun rights without falling back on something that can get legislated away

OC is something I see just about every trip to Walmart or Academy Sports here in South Metro Atlanta.
All types of people men and women too.

Anyone that's telling you "you're a piece of shit for oc a full size" is retarded. If you feel that's what you require, fine. I carry my glock 43 way more often than the 19 though.

Same here in North Metro. Every range, Academy, Walmart, and LGS (not clerks) OC for some reason. They're usually range ninjas, hicks, or the dude with a goatee. I have nothing against it, I just don't like the idea of OC outside of being in the woods/camping.

NCHS Class of 86' HWY 92 used to be the edge of civilization. Everyone North of Hwy 92 was a hillbilly, er Appalachian American . Hillbilly is a racist term.

there's nothing "wrong" with open carry but you're making yourself a target. It's like showing your poker and hoping the rest will be dumb enough to bet anyways.
and who gives a shit about what the common no-gun joe thinks anyways?
always concealed my man, always concealed

neither of the holsters in OPs pic look to have any kind of meaningful retention, looks like a good way to get shot with your own gun

My holster is a galco leather that has enough retention, from my glock's raised sights grinding into the leather.
Sooner or later it will lose its retention, and I'll buy another holster.
They usually last 2 years until they fail the jump test.

because you're doing it for attention, just like the reason you made this post. You're basically the male equivalent of a thot.
begone.

but does it fail the "being in a crowded place where you cant keep everyone an arms length away and a freaked out soccer mom snatches it and shoots you to save her babies" test?

yeah because the grip of the pistol is angled up to where only I would be able to pull it out unless someone was absolutely tussling with me, trayvon/zimmerman style.
Along with, I absolutely avoid queues, I did before I carried and I do now even moreso.

lol what the fuck faggot

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

supremacy clause have you heard of it?

>These fucking moldy labia autists

God, can't I just enjoy talking about cool guns without these SHALL cocksuckers and their fearmongering?

>posts mr green screen with no credentials
please watch rick gore's videos on mr green screen

Whenever I travel to Arizona I see shit loads of people OCing so at this point I'd assume Jow Forums doesn't like it because they are autistic and can't handle someone looking at them.