Thanks for coming to the rifle range with me today user :3

>thanks for coming to the rifle range with me today user :3

Attached: 1522591274805.jpg (720x960, 83K)

[speech 100] "now drop your pants anonnete, it's time to play hide the slami!"

I assure you, she's the grandmaster of that game

Lets just cut to the chase and make this a short thread: I’m gonna rape the gay out of you.

Is this image mirrored? Her patches are on the wrong shoulders

Never mind. I'm a fucking retard. It's early, and I can't think right now

>Awesome Pvt trap, lets go to the range
>Later that day
>Pvt trap dies in tragic range accident
>Pvt normalfag 'The rifle just mag dumped I simply didn't have time to move the gun, it literally just went off'

It would be a tragic accident and of course there would be an investigation. They'd find Pvt trap was killed during a live fire accident by 'her' best combat buddy. I'd probably be discharged on medical grounds and get dat sweet trauma check and no one would suspect foul play.

If I witnessed it I would lie and go with your story.

>This boi pucci is gucci

you only require Speech 1 for this check

No need to lie user, these things happen. The armory is over worked and occasionally the M4's get a bit twitchy, you know if we had more money things like this wouldn't happen... Then it comes down to supervision and training and it's just a tragic, preventable accident, isn't that right user?

Attached: 1498773709586.jpg (894x786, 23K)

>Military budget higher than GDP of 175 countries
>you know if we had more money

Attached: 200_s.gif (220x200, 29K)

>her

Whats the matter user, don't you like cover ups and riding the gravy train?

Her salami is larger than yours.

>I worked in an inner city major hospital as an ED nurse for 12 years. I have so many stories I don't even know where to start. The accidents, illnesses...things people couldn't control should not be talked about. But the others....insanity. For a period of time in Houston there was a trend among certain members of an extreme segment of the gay community to have "mummification parties." A man comes into the ED in a home-made body cast, head to toe, with openings for his nose, mouth anus and genitals. The idea, I was told was to force ejaculation through the use of a cattle prod, rectally, and to use the other openings as the participants wished, while the "mummy" was helpless to resist. This one group decided to use direct 220 V current from a dryer outlet, placing a metal rod into his rectum, and a clamp on his scrotum. The man had expelled all fluids he had to expel, and had essentially cooked in the body cast. His eyeballs had exploded. I was never sure why he was even brought in by EMS, because he was obviously dead, but I got the initial job of cutting the cast off. The smell of burnt flesh was something that was intense enough to make me retch. Describing the state of the body is probably not even required...just think of a human hot dog, cooked far too long, and left to die in a plaster cast. His abdomen, unable to expand in the cast, had split and cooked feces and viscera had saturated the cast. Once the autopsy was done, it was found he had dozens of broken bones. This was perhaps one of the most horrific deaths I had ever seen. I'm sure someone will say I am bashing gays here...bullshit, I'm bashing human stupidity and the fact that a human life was utterly wasted.

But traps aren't gay, user.

>that a human life was utterly wasted
Nothing of value was lost, that degenerate did it to himself

>the fact that a human life was utterly wasted.
It was wasted the second he decided to be gay. It was a life that had no chance of continuing its bloodline. He could have lived to be 150 years old, or died from his faggotry electrocution, and in the end it would have been all the same.

Is it wrong I want to see the webm of said "person" being electrocuted and cooked alive? For science of course

>No problem. Thanks for letting me cum in your boi pussy last night.

STAY IN YOUR OWN LANE!

>fantasizing about killing someone because of their sexual orientation or gender status
imagine what a slovenly, degenerate, friendless, awful human being is behind this post

>No, thank YOU. I was just about to kill myself out of sheer loneliness before you came along.

Attached: 1541107798422.png (700x845, 753K)

>traps aren't gay
Imagine being so fucking homosexual tht you believe this trash

I know, dude. When the Happening happens, this is the guy you'll see on TV executing civilians and fragging his own men.