What would happen if 100 Jow Forumsommandos woke up on Tatooine in Mos Eisley Spaceport at the start of the clone wars?

What would happen if 100 Jow Forumsommandos woke up on Tatooine in Mos Eisley Spaceport at the start of the clone wars?

Attached: mos_eisley.jpg (960x540, 594K)

We’d all go to Canto Byte to take gender studies classes with Admiral Holdo.

I'd immediately turn over the location of the millennium falcon and the stolen death star plans to fund my first ship and supplies with the bounty.

This is at the start of the clone wars not during the empire

Oh I was confused because the op image has imperial era stormtroopers in it.

We'd all go talk to the local storm trooper recruiter

Sorry about the confusion

Depends. Do our firearms turn into blasters?

Please be considerate of others' autism here. Did you not see the sign on your way in?

It would become a wretched hive of scum and villainy

They would all probably die because 99% of them are /gq/ LARPers to worried about getting their fancy shit dusty, or /arg/ LARPers who think owning a $4000 AR15 will magically make them a better operator.

Me, Id live because Im highly intelligent and highly trained so Id probably steal a ship and start my own bounty hunting/smuggling service to compete with Based Han.

Attached: 1541526377831.jpg (399x300, 28K)

So, do we have no space money or space ID?

OP here, let's just change it to imperial times right before A New Hope.
All start with Mosin Nagants and 100 rounds each

None, it's as if we are all teleported there somehow.

What is the year of manufacture of my mosin?

Guess it’s day laborer time. Or depending how far I can walk, beggar time.

It's an M91/30

Well we wouldn't have to worry because Tatooine is in Hutt Space and not apart of the Republic so the (((Clone Wars))) aren't a big deal.
Personally, I'd genocide all the worm heads on the fucking planet. Star Wars race mixing is still race mixing.
>if she breathes she's a schutta

>What would happen if 100 Jow Forumsommandos

Attached: faggots.jpg (441x302, 24K)

So we're basically just sand people in this scenario of yours. Poor undesirables who everyone just ignores.

Attached: Tusken Raiders - Star Wars - Tatooine sand people ___.jpg (500x482, 43K)

I'd go find Owen and Beru and tell them to gun up and protect their new stepmother from Sand People, or else it will result in decades of imperium and darkness because Anakin's path to the dark side starts with his Mom dying.

Actually if you read up on Star Wars canon, Tatooine was the original human Homeworld until it was literally glasses by evil aliens.

The Sand People and Jawas are descendants of the original inhabitants, but mutated and scarred because of what they went through.

Myth started by (((jawas))) to help them maintain their dominance in the illegal sale of stolen droids.

Coruscant was the human homeworld bruh

realistically? it's just gonna be a bunch of gay sex and regrets behind the nearest sand dune

Take over a freighter or cargo ship and immediately head to Naboo or Kamino and gather supplies. Then head to Corusant and kill sheev

Attached: 97F3B4B9-9A48-454D-8EAE-AF17127F3E63.jpg (1024x825, 118K)

Did the Grand Army of the Republic allow non-clone volunteers to do operator shit?

Rahm Kota’s milita

Do it

Find a safe place to live for free, work odd jobs and pool our money to buy a ship with hyperspace drive and then participate in some war profiteering.

is this some sort of ironic post or you are you seriously not self aware of your accusations vs your commentary on your own abilities?

Attached: 1539654009292.jpg (500x495, 62K)

we'd all just end up bigger poorfags than we are now

I would say it's not possible to have kids with non-humans but if you count that one clone in Rebels then maybe.
>The empire is Human elitists as all things should be

I immediately find a death sticks dealer, get drunk with a Dug, go see the jazz band, die of exposure trying to buy a sex robot from Jawas

I’m gonna get me a Pantoran

Attached: 938B14B6-24B5-4C47-B055-68306FCC32F1.jpg (1440x900, 489K)

Reminds me of the old /swco/ threads. Thanks for the throwback.

Attached: RhodesiansNeverDie.jpg (680x750, 202K)

This

>being anti-empire
Cuck

>no usable talents
>born just in time to watch a war happen fought between dudes born in vats and robots
probably sold into slavery right away
Seriously though imagine caring about a war where literally nobody dies. Like imagine if Russia and America fought a war entirely with drone ships and drone planes and drone tanks. Who would give a fuck?

considering the senate building had armed clone trooper guards, the only way would be to 9/11 his office

REMINDER: Every military in Star Wars practicing Africa tier war doctrine.

And even with small arms tactics, they are on par with Arabs. If modern gunfighters ended up in that boring universe, they'd dominate within 10 years.

Attached: why did he stab the air - star wars.webm (460x804, 927K)

The Last Jedi cannon tells us you could do it easily by hyperdriving an x-wing into the building from orbit. I'd probably just get a Droid to do it too.

Go farm water, probably.

>imagine if Russia and America fought a war entirely with drone ships and drone planes and drone tanks. Who would give a fuck?
I would, it would be the greatest RTS of all time

We would all end up bums that can't even speak the local languages and either starve, get raped, or get extremely lucky and do a mundane labor job on some freighter.

Good thing my kamikazi has a hyperspeed drive ;)

Tfw when you'll never get to relive childhood RTS games using real life drones and robotic tanks

The senate clones job super fucking hard though

>Start off with small crime, Day 1 get essential supplies
>Trade off some supplies for a ride out to a moisture farm for a small squad
>Kill all inhabitants of moisture farm and take refuge there for the night
>Loot a few blasters from the moisture farm and a transport
>Siphon Jow Forumsommandos to moisture farm base
>Start doing hit and run raids on trader caravans and other moisture farms
>Make sure it always looks like tusken raiders
>People of Mos Eisley start getting pissed at raiders
>Offer to take them out for a price
>We'll need weapons
>Massacre raiders over 5 star cycle period
>Return to Mos Eisley
>Heros for finally dealing with raids
>Paid a good amount for job
>Form own bounty company
>Start taking out locals who owe credits and hijacking shipments from ships of rivals who need the edge over competition
>Have several Jow Forumsommandos learn languages and how to pilot ships
>Acquire a few droids and put them to work

I haven't got past this part yet cause I keep reaching the point where we get our shit pushed in by Jedi but I'm working on it

Bump

Wrong movie bud, but assuming it wasn't...

>user teleported to Mos Eisley at the start of the correct movie
>"stormtrooper, mr. stormtrooper! I know where the millenial falcon is!"
>"Ok, where is it spaceanon?"
>"Its.. Well... The movie never actually showed a location but I know its close!"
>search three local warehouses before the sturmtruppen get sick of your shit and arrest you for wasting empirial time and resources.

Also, turning in the location of the falcon to get sweet sweet space monies. They did this in episode7. Pic related when they just killed everyone instead of paging out shit. It's the ultimate reminder that you never call the cops unless you want to get gunned down on your front porch.

Attached: 8.png (2040x848, 1.16M)

fag

The race would be on to whether the city gets levelled by pissed-off space officers who received five too many crank calls or the sheer number of negligent discharges of blasters.

Do crimes or whatever until I can buy pic related, then put together a crew.

Attached: Yz-775.jpg (1280x784, 135K)

Attached: YZ775InternalsOptions.png (1326x2343, 323K)

There would be 100 more slaves on tatooine

probably nothing because tatooine is a backwater the wasn't really envolved in the war and Jow Forums is a bunch of fat cowards.

>being pro-empire
Bootlicking faggot

Attached: 1420071228116.jpg (583x774, 114K)

It would suck for them. They have no currency, no training piloting starships, no knowledge of any language other than galactic Basic, and they're stuck on a desert shithole where the only thing that passes as law is the whims of crime lords.

Those that aren't made slaves or murdered by the locals will have to find work as muscle for the Hutts or as farmhands.

I'd get space aids

>tfw no qt South African alien waifu

Bump

A few Jow Forumsommandos probably have a semblance of military training, some know makeshift weapons and explosives, and some know tactics and strategies. Could probably form an effective militia (starwars ground warfare doctrine is trash, easy to beat) and recruit some locals. Superior military knowledge could help secure towns for aligned local clans, we would pretty much be hired guns with more influence. Endgame is either to settle down and manage our own holdings, or to go interstellar and operate for foreign powers as a Merc group using bought, salvaged or homemade equipment (some of us could probably, using trial and error, niggerrig working guns and design decent schematics). We could then align ourselves to the winners of the war, enjoy exquisite space booty and space merc life.

Good plan

IF. SHE. BREATHES. SHES. A .SCHUTTA.

100 more peasant, no guns citizens would be sitting around in the spaceport .

What canon was this? Disney Wars? Sand people were confirmed as being noncompatible with humans and near humans. The closest known world ot the original human world is Ancient Coruscant, inhabited by the Zhell and Night Warriors. The Zhell drove out the Night Warriors, who left and later became the Mando'a, a species of Force Insensitive humanoid aliens, and the Zhell formed up into nations. And its unclear if one or both species ever even originated on Ancient Coruscant. Some theories had Corellia be the ancient homeworld.

Then the Rakata came. Then some drama lamaing happened, and Humans, Sullustan and Duros began the Hyperspace expansions...

Most of us would just get jobs and shit. A lot of us would be involved in chasing after the Sand People, most would die.

Young Jow Forumsommandos wouldd be in our forties when Anakin jacks his daughter's ship over his former homeworld only for some droids to bump into his son. And the rest of us would be even older.

>they are on par with Arabs
Wrong. They have initiative. They counter attack. Its actually really fucking hard to be as bad as national arab armies. Its mind blowing how retarded they are.
You need to fuck off and die.

Attached: 3E93B4F6-AAE0-4585-BC4B-57397FB78D81.jpg (1197x611, 77K)

>Killed by Starkiller

Not Canon

>Command placed in the front with glassed in cockpit
It's just asking for a single tiny space rock to take out the entire piloting crew

What a dumb piece of art. Revan would have to be over seven feet tall for that picture to work. And he wasn't. Malak was taller.
Meh, they have used designs like that for 20,000 years. I dont think its an issue.

Why wasn't every planet 9-11'd by a hyperspace jumping spaceship by now?

Attached: paige tico, the only good part of the last jedi.jpg (980x858, 817K)

lmao
thanks 4 yur cervix

Could be at different distances

underrated

You mean Admiral Dildo

In all seriousness I would join the sand people for they are a warrior tribe who respect strength and honor. Sure they wouldn't trust me at first but I'd earn their trust by brining them human slaves.

You know, they mention which landing pad/hanger in the movie.

Going to introduce the joys of meth to this shithole and become the next fat slug overlord.

also what cannocally correct mental backflip nis there on why theres no podracing in future tatooine

This already happened.
Where do you think the Tuskans came from?

Probably get raped, shot and dumped in a bantha pit. It's Mos Eisley it makes Somalia look like Disney land.

run out into the desert wearing a potato sack and paper mache stuck to my face, to join the sand people

Its gay and all but all of them are fat and ugly

With space travel happening soon and of world mining happening. I wonder how pirecy will be like

She looks tons better then the fat Japanese woman they used for fins gf

>not a twei'lk or torgruta

To be fair Malak is somewhat crouched as in some kind of ready position

Attached: BF8B1BB6-5500-4DE1-9AF0-743BCF3904B9.gif (300x127, 267K)

>twilek

Attached: A23B5CBF-0A82-4564-ADC3-F2ACA67AA9D6.png (817x620, 522K)

Tell Lars it's his wife who gets Sand People fucked, though at this point if the clone wars have already started, she is already dead.

Shields, my dude.

Try to blend in with a job as scrap dealer or working as mercenary.
>not living a comfy live scrap old stardestroyer in a desert who nobody give a shit
Its seem crazy but I would try such thing for some years.

Attached: 1EA7BBCB-C5CB-463C-AF2F-24053AF66A02.jpg (960x540, 73K)

>What would happen if 1 person with military experience, 5 people with firearms experience and life skills, 45 shitposter children, and 49 basement-dwelling NEET incels all woke up in space Afghanistan at the start of a galactic civil war
Most of them don't survive a month

Can we take a moment to appreciate how pretty blasters are?

Attached: A280C.png (968x413, 318K)

Stg?

>1. Go to unkown space
>2. Find Iokath
>3. ????????
>4. Profit!

Mos Eisley has fewer IED attacks than Kabul, by all measurements it's far safer under Imperial garrison than Afghanistan under ISAF.