Binary trigs for tacticool nigs

Fostech or Franklin, and why?

Attached: F9FB1CB5-C291-448E-A6E2-D4A0D7C6FFA7.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nb6dPVkzIwg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggertech

coons

Better off just getting a really good single stage trigger, to be frank with you.

This.

If you want to larp at full auto just learn to bumpfire with a standard trigger. That way you aren't having to give up a nice trigger pull in exchange for your silly larp fun.

i have two fostechs, and a franklin MP5 trigger.

I've never outrun any of them. The fostechs are great, its not a match trigger by any standard, but the semi mode is acceptable, if not a little mushy. I went with them because I saw videos of people outrunning the franklin, but in reality, your average joe is too stupid to figure out how to shoot any of these that fast.

install on the fostechs is a pain in the ass, and to close your upper, you have to manually move the release arm in to place and hold it with the trigger. I haven't been able to shoot a franklin AR yet, but it looks loads simpler, and cheaper as well.

Neither, learn what a hammer pair is.

I was mostly interested in getting one now in case of the batfags deciding to play fun police. It seems like a cool little toy and I’ve got some extra cash for it, but I wanted to know what the best option was since there’s good deals for both locally

>binary

Urgh don’t you know there’s more than 2 firing modes?

>full auto and burst get legalized after weaponized SJW autism about having access to "non-binary triggers" forces the government's hand

Would a binary work in tandem with a Slidefire stock?

just get a normal m16 disconnector, selector and trigger, file the "full" position on the selector down so it still catches the hammer with the trigger pulled but releases the hammer when released before the main sear catches the hammer
congrats, binary shit trigger for $40

They would interfere with each other.

sounds like a good recipe for hammer follow

Franklin works with rimfire but has a problem with hammer follow. It's cheaper too. Fostech costs more but works much better but does require a full auto BCG, the Franklin does not. The Fostech has a better trigger feel in normal mode than the Franklin. But the Franklin looks to be made of better materials.

I have one of each. I'd go with a Fostech over the Franklin for anything but a rimfire.

I outrun my Franklin all the time. It is easier to close the lower on it than with the Fostech. Franklin installs like any normal trigger for the most part.

on a Franklin you get nothing but hammer follow. On the Fostech got a lot of dead trigger on the release because of how it works. So no, it doesn't work.

I've got a bfs III and it's pretty fun to fuck around with. Not practical at all, but still a blast.
I've heard you can outrun the bfs III (I don't have that problem very often, at all). I don't think you can outrun the Fostech Echo, but it shoots a little bit slower. At least, that's my understanding.
You've got the cash, get it.

Attached: Illumination.gif (600x220, 358K)

Stop, I can only get so erect

Attached: donald duck erection.jpg (916x963, 207K)

I have both AR triggers the ECHO is great you will never out run it. The Franklin is faster but you can out run it. If you get a lightweight BC and a heavy buffer you will never out run it.
The picture is the ECHO

Attached: ECHO2 paint.jpg (1920x1080, 848K)

The Fostech if you out run it it won't fire on the release. It's designed to prevent the hammer follow of the Franklin.

I have never had a issue controlling it and the franklin has only ever had one hammer follow so it really is up to you if you want an easier to maintain trigger go with the BFS it is 70% common AR parts

There are youtube videos of people doing exactly that. Essentially you would have access to single fire, 2round burst, and auto

Do there Chinese brand “Grock” “light switches” work?

Right but it will reset itself you don't have to recharge the bolt.

Unironically yes. Basically the same idea as the G18. Flip switch and sear gets pressed down as long as the trigger is pulled.

i panic bought mine (Franklin Armory BFS3) when the whole bump stock thing started. figure this could be next on the ban list.
only shot it a few times. pretty fun. works fine.

Am I the only person on earth who wants a binary trigger for 2rd burst and not bumpfire memes?

add a rubber band find out

check this out-
Franklin Armory BFS3 Belt Fed 308
youtube.com/watch?v=Nb6dPVkzIwg

Damn, that's pretty great. Looks like that XMG upper isn't made anymore though.

Attached: 1537981564770.png (1000x1000, 539K)

>Learn to double-tap
>????
>Profit
Then the muscle memory carries over to most other firearms

this but unironically
no libbie I've ever met has figured out how to counter the gay card. when the NFA gets repealed, thank your local based homonationalist.

Attached: 9F0FAD62C9AB41FDB54E4B9ED9CFCB52.jpg (1024x610, 84K)

Gay or not, they're still MEN. Hell, a lot of them are WHITE!
That means it's okay to discriminate against them, or so I'm told.

>XMG upper isn't made anymore though.
aw dang