If a country is investing money in your businesses and government, you can be sure they won't be warring with you...

If a country is investing money in your businesses and government, you can be sure they won't be warring with you. Indeed they will defend you because they need your government and society to continue as they are for investments to pay off.

If a country is only investing in your mineral and energy industries, then not only does it not matter if they bomb your cities and gov, but they might be insentivised to in order to secure their natural resource investments.

This is one of many reasons why war between Russia and China is likely.

Attached: vice-russia.jpg (894x652, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we are doing everything in our power to make the US appear hostile to other super powers.

>implying (they) would allow war between the last pseudo-communist superpowers
please

>other super powers
When you know the poster is a vatnik.

What's the difference between investing in ''business'' and investing in ''natural resources''? Extraction and refinement of natural resources is a business.

Fuck off, Russia, China, and the US are the three main military super powers right now. The US SERIOUSLY outclasses them all but that doesn't make Russia or China not a super power
t. burgerclap

>Russia
>pseudo-communist
God you boomers are fucking stupid

Did this media hate-boner for Russia really come about overnight in some frantic meeting of the DNC because they just couldn't wrap their heads around how they could lose an election?

>This is one of many reasons why war between Russia and China is likely.
Is this the new Ameircan cope strategy?
Seems pretty shitty, you sure you don't wanna try the "house of cards" one again?

Attached: Chinacollapse.png (1080x1109, 193K)

yes, if they were honest or committed to telling the truth they would be covering china instead

>>>Jow Forums

You can't fully comprehend the amount of conceit and arrogance they developed after Obama won in 2012. They thought they had the entire world in the bag and then the biggest slap in the face imaginable came out from the blue and mentally traumatized them. You don't just walk away from that without losing your grip on reality.

Russia is a regional power. China is an emerging super power.

>Russia is a regional power
in the region known as "the largest continent that's also the only one that's going to matter in this century"

Fair

Why is peace between nations bad to the libs? Fuck neoliberal boomers and their flip-floppy mindset

Russia is an Iran-tier regional bully and a petrol-state that the Europeans could keep contained if they ever step up and actually create that EU army. They are also slowly dying out demographically, they are even worse than Japan in that regard. Their army is only going to shrink from here on out due to sheer age attrition. Its the biggest its ever going to be going forward.

China has both money and hard power. They are the ones we need to watchout for. Luckily people on both sides of the political isle and starting to wake up to that.

Because it was HER FUCKING TURN

>Russia is an Iran-tier regional bully and a petrol-state that the Europeans could keep contained if they ever step up and actually create that EU army. They are also slowly dying out demographically
this is so fucking 10 years ago it's not even funny

Im so down to fuck the bugmen up, but We have more in common with the russian people then we realize... Not only are they a white society for the most part but they share alot of our values, Honestly if we could forge a alliance with them We would be unstoppable and we could split the bugmens shit amongst us!

>”let’s invade another white country and fight another pointless brother war, goy”

(((Vice))). Every single time.

>This is one of many reasons why war between Russia and China is likely

Wrong. Both China and Russia are aware of Jewish power and who actually control the policy of the United States and the world liberal order. They’re not brainwashed into some dumb Cold War boomer mentality like some of the morons who post here are.

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies

>implying

You will need another Kennedy for that
And this time to keep him alive.

Maybe he means like how the us halted oil exports to Japan before pearl harbor. As opposed to if Japan had business conglomerates interwoven with us oil companies that would have had more political sway to have stopped such a move.

All leftists know about Russia is "they don't like the gays!" and want a war to reeducate them, so of course they want to push a war hard.
What they fail to understand is if another war between big countries actually breaks out, their ass is going too.

Hey chang, hows the kids?

>the poster is a vatnik.
Not necessary. He might be from CIA.

Attached: f7a47e3c-be87-4a45-a6ee-09d29a2e77fa.png (785x862, 77K)

>War between nuclear powers likely
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

The funniest thing about it is that liberals spent the Cold War as a Fifth Column, lecturing us on how the Soviet Union was a bastion of equality, how Stalin was a hero for fighting le ebil Nahzees, and that America is bad because we're mean to nonwhites and gays and stuff.

Now they're suddenly Dubya-tier warhawks who want us fighting le ebil Russians in Syria.

Attached: DW0-KwCUMAEKLiY.jpg (1038x1137, 347K)

Any Vice “military expert” is going to either be some onahole-tier nobody like Spencer Rapone or an Indian telemarketer who called the wrong number and is just trying to interest people in the needful and perhaps a stinky curry.

>”military expert”
And I’m an A list actor and singer.
The DNC had a collective stroke and breakdown after Trump pulled through, even though they could have gotten farther by not standing DUDE BERNIE LMAO in the back. They thought they were unstoppable once Obama got in.

Well, the part about the Europeans being able to contain Russia by themselves is true - France + Germany alone equals Russia in population; the whole EU has three times the population and a vastly larger economy. If the EU upped its military spending to US levels they could field a military much larger and better equipped than Russia. The Euros simply choose not too, preferring to spend their money elsewhere.

Attached: SOVIET_PROPAGANDA.jpg (700x851, 102K)

>The Euros simply choose not too, preferring to spend their money elsewhere
They spend it on gibs for peaceful future doctors and engineers

True, russia is even weaker and more pathetic today.

This guy gets it.

Have been saying this for years. As a Northern Midwesterner I consider Russians as my closest cultural counterparts after Nordic and true Germans.
>As allies we would literally be unstoppable.

Not going to lie I would watch something like that. Maybe name it “A Tale Of Two Comrades” or something.

Based trips greatest graphic novel poster.

Tbh, their coverage of Boko Haram and Ukraine was pretty fair.
They can still go to hell though.

Ang Lee directs

>France + Germany alone equals Russia in population
and exceeds Russia fivefold in sheer faggotry
but that doesn't affect their war capacity or anything, I just wanted to point it out
maybe you should give a pause to this fucktarded childish way of perceiving real life like a cheesy 90's RTS video game where coins and crystals make buildings shit out soldiers and tanks and everything has a HP bar
Russia is at this very moment in a position where it could absolutely buttfuck anyone trying to start shit with it from any direction and sent them home crying bitch tears. And that's all that matters to them.
Your jingoistic dreams about T-90's rolling through Fulda gap so that murka could come save the day were always just that. Nobody fucking wanted West Germany or France in the 80's. The war plans were always to annihilate all military capacity and infrastructure and go home - as a response to an attack.

>a hideo kojima production

I'm not the user you're replying, but do you really believe that Russia wants to invade western Europe and any other superpower would allow it?
Germany and France are nations with military history. And I wouldn't be surprised if Germany developed some good capability overnight because of a "threat" like this.

I second this, Russia is currently anaible to produce the electronics for the armata tanks.
There is no way they would be able to withstand the attrition of equipment.

Jesus, you didn't even properly address what he said - you're clearly emotionally charged over what he said, so I'd suggest taking a breather because raging out again.

*because
before

>their ass is going too.
This is why I almost voted for Hillary. Army is being super stingy wit dem waivers.

He didn't elucidate very well, but I think he has a point. It's easy to talk about population or economy, but what does that count for when they are not willing to fight? Maybe if Russia actually rolled into Germany or France (even then I have some doubts, pampered children don't become hardasses overnight), but containing Russian regional aggression? Absurd. They have more grudges against their own government and will not take a Russian bullet over something like Ukrainian Crimea.

Attached: q6qE0nX.png (1260x646, 270K)

>but do you really believe that Russia wants to invade western Europe
I thought I just spend a whole post saying the exact opposite
>you're clearly emotionally charged
won't argue with that
seeing people 3 decades after dissolution of USSR still act like they got their entire worldview from Rambo movies and Tom Clancy novels drives me up the fucking wall