Model 141

Hey Jow Forums so I'm about to inherit my family's Remington model 141 chambered in .35 Remington that's been in my family for almost 80 years. But as nice of a gun as it is I have this feeling that it's a fudd's gun and that I'll look like a fudd when I take it to the range to get the feel of it. What's your guy's opinion on the 141

Attached: 20170803205752-8345.jpg (900x675, 308K)

>But as nice of a gun as it is I have this feeling that it's a fudd's gun and that I'll look like a fudd when I take it to the range to get the feel of it.
You're just a fag.

Op ain't a fag you sperg
He just doesn't want to look like a Fucking fudd

I’m not a fag, I just don’t want to give off any false vibes about myself. I think it’s anl fine firearm and my opinion holds the most weight on this board

Which makes him a fag.
What kind of gigantic fucking cocksucker gives a hint of a shit what people think he looks like at the range

You sound like you're a fudd in denial buddy.

Fudd alert

Hello Elmer

>muh wood n steel

Attached: E83889D5-7092-4C62-A953-5322F71ABCA2.jpg (750x1000, 200K)

>missing the point so hard you feel the need to samefag
gg no re

>you’ll blow the deer clean in half

Fucking onions drinker

Wtf, Onions not onions

Seriously who gives a fuck what other people think about you?

Are you so much of a beta you don’t do whatever you want for fear of what others think?

I’m saying ONIONS

Keep on drinking Onions you fudd faggot

All of these are supposed to say onions. That fudd faggot is messing with my posts.

Lol keeping letting what other people think control your actions retard

Stop fucking with peoples posts faggot. Onions isn’t even funny.

Retard alert, nice digits

You're just digging yourself a deeper pit, Elmer. Keep talking though it's hilarious to watch you spaz out because you're being a butthurt fudd. All I wanted to know was whether or not my Fucking 80 year old gun I'm about to inherit looks like something a fudd would use

Don’t worry about fags like that Bro.

>caring what people think about what gun you’re shooting

What’s wrong with onions? I love onions, especially onion rings.

Fucking stop messing with my posts faggot. I didn’t write onions a single time

>thinking I’m samefagging

Damn you are a retard

>he's not only a retarded 15 year old vain faggot, he's also a newfag
Shocker

Attached: 1537341703076.jpg (637x445, 53K)

And the point is that adults don't give a fuck about you, much less what you look like.
You'll realize this one day when you grow up.

Fuck off newfaggot summerchild

I was trying to type basedmilk desu

test

Jesus Christ man you gotta lay off of the onions. And you might wanna lay off of the onions you mixed in as well

What in the actual fuck. Who is messing with my posts. I was saying basedmilk and desu

Sup fudd asshole. I’ll shoot your engine block out with my .50BMG if I see you fudding up my tactical range

What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch?

t. impostor

Go be a fudd somewhere else

Oh wow your tough on the internet. Talking shit to someone with no intention of backing it up. Real fucking tough guy here. Newfaggot redditor summerchild onions drinker

I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>not recognizing most famous pasta

you just outed yourself idiot

> Navy seal copypasta
KEK

Attached: ed7.jpg (596x628, 45K)

Are we dealing with a legit newfag or just an expert shitposter?

I'm thinking expert

Holy fuck your a fag. The top sniper in the US military wouldn’t waste his time in this thread. He would be in precision rifle General with me. This just proves how much of a faggot liar you are. There’s no way the marine core would give you access to their personal weapons. Also 300 confirmed kills hasn’t been done by anyone. So once again you’re proven to be a liar. Fucking faggot I swear

We’re on so many levels of bait I can’t even tell if you’re serious

Attached: F417B340-8DAD-4BEA-86CB-E9D3B170934A.jpg (765x1014, 132K)

You can’t tel if I’m serious? But the guy who claims to be the “top sniper” In the armed forces is legit? If that’s the case I have a sub $100 green meme of a PCC to see you

Attached: FA5A804C-522D-4937-8B46-DF1EFECF0B2F.jpg (1024x606, 90K)

Only faggots care what they look like to other faggots. One likes what one likes and if you like the gun when you shoot it you shouldnt care if AR fags think your a fudd, because its pretty fudd tier to think ones a fudd for enjoying a specific type of gun. Its also pretty fudd tier to care about another persons firearm unless its being used improperly or unsafely.

Attached: F8ACACE2-130D-4CFC-B1A4-F1478BA416A1.png (1242x2208, 145K)

Retard alert

>I was saying basedmilk and desu
Yes, you certainly were. Is this your first day here?

I was saying different words, but the fudd faggot keeps messing with my posts. He claims to be the best sniper in the us and is tracking my IP. I doubt he can and I highly doubt he is even a sniper, but he is changing my posts

So how’s your first day on Jow Forums going? Give it a little time, you’ll eventually learn to recognize a classic pasta when you see it.

Faggot alert

You guys are being bested

Samefag reddit fucks who need to wear plate carriers 24/7 no matter what.
Look at the post times too, not organic post's for sure, 100% bait

I was leaning toward newfag, but I’m beginning to think expert. Nobody could be this retarded without drowning in their own drool.

>but he is changing my posts
Which he couldn’t do without being able to track your IP, right?

Shut up and let me play with the shitposter.

This is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard, you should just turn that rifle into the nearest police department because of how dumb you are. Two things.

1.) you don't know what being a fudd means
2.) Why do you give a fuck what other people think you sperg

If you were a morbidly obese fat nigger rapper what messaging app would you use?

Why the onions

That's a damn nice gun, user. And one hell of a deer rifle. Keep it, regardless of how much you'll shoot it now. One day, especially if you become a hunter, you'll come to appreciate that gun, what it can do, and what it did for your fathers.

Pro tip dont care if you look like a fudd just enjoy a family heirloom

You should never bring a gun with wood to the range. My mosin and Winchester sit in the closet, I only bring my poverty pony PSA build AR and glock brand glock to the range so the range chads dont call me a fudd.

thats sarcasm if you didnt get it, op. shoot whatever the fuck you want at the range its fucking america. Your pussy ass doesnt deserve that rifle and your father would be dissapointed in you.

Pretty rare gun these days. Use caution with the mag tube- I'll be those parts are hard to find.

.35 Remington is actually a pretty sweet chambering. It's not common anymore. You probably won't shoot this gun much, so keep an eye out for end-of-season ammo sales.

New word filter, cant say s o y anymore because hiro bent over for soibois

If you don't want to be mistaken for a fudd at the range just wear as much molle multicam as you can afford or deck yourself out in 5.11 and BLACKCOCK gray man shit. Don't forget to insert your tactical plug before going to the range, your pained expression will communicate to everyone that you are all business high speed low drag operating operationally that shoots how he trains because he trains like he fights.

This guy has his head screwed on right, remember a loose pooper is a tight grouper.
One Big Ass Mistake America
MORON LABIA
"Sometimes broke just don't fix" -'50VetteVet

.35 Remington is like the official cartridge of muh deer rifle in Michigan. I would bet 85% of all .35 Rem sales are to the UP and another 5% are to the mitten.

Posters: 23
Replies: 67
Yep, samefag

Onions

>asks if my gun would look fuddly
>Fudd samefags

>I care about how complete strangers view me because I hate myself: the thread
Start going outside on a regular basis and you will become a better man. The natural world will cure you; the fresh air will set you free. Modern society is synthetic and carcinogenic. Don't be part of a society that isn't worth being part of. Become part of life.

71 replies
Still only 25 posters.
I see you're still samefagging

Yeah, seems like a real forward thinker

>it's a fudd's gun and that I'll look like a fudd when I take it to the range

I bet you cry like a little bitch when mommy dresses you for school.