Shoestring Bump Firing

youtube.com/watch?v=FSUKKHt95Ow
Why the fuck is this considered an MG? Isn't continuing to pull the string back so the trigger gets pulled each time the bolt goes into battery, repeated trigger actions?

Attached: m2.jpg (800x600, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PVfwFP_RwTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n-8QoVKzkUA
quarterbore.com/nfa/ar10autoconnector.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: illuminated.jpg (501x729, 122K)

According to ATF, because your finger acts on the ring, that makes it the "real" trigger for NFA purposes.
Bumpstocks got around this by letting the trigger interact with your finger directly

Whoops

Attached: 9069350F-51A8-4CD6-949B-4A0D29B3481B.jpg (900x900, 225K)

what does this do?

Drop-in auto sear

Would this work on a 10/22?

That's not an auto sear, but it converts your disconnector into one

Works surprisingly well

Attached: 445D5FBC-D613-4E9B-9B35-2295444897D7.jpg (818x600, 208K)

does it fit in an AR?

this is why they don't sell metal coat hangers anymore?

Attached: 1536777640807.gif (390x357, 2.95M)

It's a swift link. Basically a lightning link, but designed to be tripped by m16 (full auto) spec bolt carriers found in most ARs, instead of the endangered sp1 bolt carrier. Pointy ends go in the shelf of the AR, where the rear takedown pin is, other end touches the disconnecter. When the gun goes into battery, it pushes down the disconnector, causing it to pivot backwards and set the hammer free to fire another round. Normally the disconnector would hook onto the hammer and hold it until you released the trigger.

Unlike the M16 DIAS, this auto sear is a true drop in part, meaning you can just toss it and have no parts that you need to disassemble still in your AR. DIASs require you to use M16 parts, which the ATF can whack you for having, since the full auto setting without a sear is capable of slam firing more than one round per trigger pull, constituting an MG anyway.

Attached: 1545132883206m.jpg (1024x731, 118K)

nah, that's cuz of anti-abortion laws
just ask your mom

huh, my parents always said that was a "birth mark"

So basically full auto cheap easy-to-dispose freedoms at the cost of one coat hanger?

Attached: 1464F9BC-7710-4653-B05E-33D8B948E88E.png (400x522, 290K)

Makes mustard gas.

They should ban bump stocks for being fucking stupid, and just make full auto legal.

This but unironically.

youtube.com/watch?v=PVfwFP_RwTQ
Apparently Rubber bands work just as good and the ATF approved it in their bump stock ruling as a legal substitute along with belt laces.

So if anything shoestrings should get their shit relegalized or someone should make that same rigging with an elastic band.

That's some quality stolen valor redneck shit right there.
Fuck the Stars & Stripes and the jews who own her! Stars & Bars forever!
youtube.com/watch?v=n-8QoVKzkUA

Reported to the ATF

Good Job user

Attached: 1357121065289.jpg (394x436, 85K)

Attached: 1545406434703.png (1371x731, 295K)

Interdasting... Seems like it would take a lot of trial and error to get the angle just right and coat hangers wouldn't be all that strong.

Fuck dis shit yo, just make auto legal

BRB totally destroying my babykiller and not trying this and seeing if my bcg will work with this

Attached: 1540070023270.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

So does using this mean you pull the trigger only once and then it dumps all your rounds, or does it actually have true full auto, in that if you release the trigger it stops firing?

Cool, mind posting some more pics user?

Attached: Capture.png (763x763, 767K)

So when you say full auto spec m16 bolt carriers, you mean the third one down right?

Attached: bolt-carriers.jpg (681x754, 217K)

>HERE YOU GO MR.ATF MAN

Attached: 1537814821140.jpg (600x400, 55K)

Instead of doing all of this "kind of illegal" shit that would still get you prosecuted (we all know the ATF would say fuck you to the law). Why not just make legit illegal full-autos that work with auto-sears so that they work 100% the way they were intended?

That or, you know, not do anything at all illegal.

I assume it would have to catch on the sear face directly once you let go. I'm not sure how much more force there would be rather than dripping from the disconnector position. Not worth getting my dog shot over.

Well now that bumpstocks are going to be illegal, if you're not going to comply you might as well make a full retard fun and then get rid of your bump stock (so you won't get dinged on two violations at once if you did get found out). If bump stocks are going to be full auto then you might as well get real full auto, since they're going to have the same penalty if the ATF finds you.

When you release the trigger it stops firing

Euthanizes doggos

Its a one piece auto-connector

quarterbore.com/nfa/ar10autoconnector.html

Attached: ar10autoconnector_02[1].jpg (640x480, 19K)

*It's*

Imagine how many of these could be made within the hour if the registry ever were to be open. There would be so many made and registered we'd have more autoconnectors than we'd have ARs available for the next 200 years. You'd have every single ffl cranking them out day and night for the entire registration window. The ATF would have so much paperwork to do they would finish it for years.

Attached: kriegers penis can only get so erect.gif (500x281, 897K)

Imagine how many could be made now and scattered all over every gun range as an act of civil disobedience

>Why the fuck is this considered an MG?
The NRA

Fucking bootlicking whore

Attached: 568AB77A63824ED7B84204AA4FB43E1B.png (1348x470, 57K)

Where are you going to find an m16 hammer?

Attached: slap.png (600x522, 253K)

I think he means the swift styled, one piece.

Will it work in a PSA upper?

I see. Well i was doing a bit of looking around and am having a hard time finding an answer. What parts of the m16 fcg are illegal to posses? The hammer isn't regulated, is it?

I'm back, so I can say that you cannot just do it with pliers and wire cutters. thing got too mangled and messy

Lmao ok.

None of them. You can own whatever MG parts you like, so long as you can't assemble them into a functional MG (i.e. no third hole lowers)

yeah you show that innernet man

So, if i order, let's say an m16 hammer and 3 position selector, there is no possibility of being slapped with constructive intent?

Yes because "constructive intent" is a meme and nobody has ever been charged with it and it alone.

Unless you're out doing things the ATF will actually care about. They have absolutely dickdiddly way of knowing that you have a naughty gun part next to a kosher one.

The ATF is not some all knowing entity. 99% of the time they need local police to originate a charge and they come help.

You've fallen for the meme of the AWB that these parts are magically imbued with some evil deadly destructive aura and they emit a ghostly call to nearby ATF agents like the One Ring to Sauron.