The Mattis Myth

Secretary of Defense Mattis might be the first cabinet official to have his job thanks to Facebook memes. While cool Mattis quotes became fodder for veterans and their boosters he became a legend. A legend created by Mattis himself. Military leaders historically used the press before to achieve psychological aims at home and abroad. Napoleon so deftly controlled his image that disasters like the Egyptian campaign were sold as victories at home. The problem with propaganda is that it is an omnidirectional weapon that harms friend and foe alike. Unlike many famous generals in history Mattis has never won a war, nor waged a decisive campaign. He found victory in the minds of the American people by creating a legend based upon his selflessness, standards, and intelligence. When you look closely you find that all of these were overhyped and distorted. Mattis’ story remains essentially unchallenged. I believe that no public figure is above scrutiny and I write this in the spirit of openness and accountability.

On Christmas day of 1998 General Krulak was delivering cookies to the unlucky Marines who had guard duty in Quantico, VA. He was surprised to learn that then Brigadier General Mattis was the duty officer. Mattis explained that he took the shift from a young Major so he could spend time with is family. It’s a story of self-sacrifice and kindness that warms the heart. Until you start to look. First off Mattis is a lifelong bachelor. You can’t really say that you’re sacrificing your time when you have nothing better to do. Second General Krulak delivered cookies every Christmas which means that Mattis knew his boss would see his kind gesture. What at first glance is a selfless act came at no personal cost to Mattis and gained the favor of his commander.

Attached: Mattis Brief.jpg (962x906, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/i6ynRQSH
warhistoryonline.com/napoleon/napoleon-used-media-boost-greatness.html
archive.fo/jtYGv
stripes.com/blogs-archive/the-rumor-doctor/the-rumor-doctor-1.104348/did-gen-mattis-pull-duty-on-christmas-so-a-marine-could-be-with-his-family-1.134995
archive.fo/SDJZJ
foreignpolicy.com/2016/11/22/a-secdef-nominee-at-war-what-i-wrote-about-general-mattis-in-the-generals/
archive.fo/ad9P2
theamericanconservative.com/articles/hired-to-drain-the-swamp-fired-in-less-than-a-year/
archive.fo/NTwUC
cfr.org/backgrounder/iraq-what-fedayeen-saddam
web.archive.org/web/20180208004308/https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/iraq-what-fedayeen-saddam
youtube.com/watch?v=HOc38ZwEO8s
youtube.com/watch?v=tKIJKQRb53o
youtube.com/watch?v=SCD5zHBNWG8
thehill.com/policy/healthcare/378394-sec-charges-theranos-ceo-with-massive-fraud
archive.fo/yEKsJ
taskandpurpose.com/mattis-theranos-questions/
archive.fo/rSnPj
sbs.com.au/news/us-troops-in-south-korea-not-up-for-discussion-at-trump-kim-summit-mattis
archive.li/AyEPR
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-northkorea-usa-pentagon/relief-for-north-korea-only-after-clear-irreversible-steps-to-denuclearisation-mattis-idUKKCN1IZ00W
archive.li/IBdQ3
defense.gov/Portals/1/Documents/pubs/2018-National-Defense-Strategy-Summary.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20180125003909/https://www.defense.gov/Portals/1/Documents/pubs/2018-National-Defense-Strategy-Summary.pdf
thenation.com/article/pentagon-audit-budget-fraud/
archive.fo/1pamw
defenseone.com/technology/2018/08/someone-waging-secret-war-undermine-pentagons-huge-cloud-contract/150685/?oref=d-mostread
web.archive.org/web/20180825032931/https://www.defenseone.com/technology/2018/08/someone-waging-secret-war-undermine-pentagons-huge-cloud-contract/150685/?oref=d-mostread
washingtontechnology.com/articles/2018/08/24/jedi-rfp-update.aspx
archive.fo/MAAlu
axios.com/pentagon-cloud-contract-secret-dossier-amazon-aws-2b51ad14-2415-4ef6-9f1c-752a6d06ae0c.html
web.archive.org/web/20180822193206/https://www.axios.com/pentagon-cloud-contract-secret-dossier-amazon-aws-2b51ad14-2415-4ef6-9f1c-752a6d06ae0c.html
bizjournals.com/washington/news/2018/08/21/secret-dossier-greek-philosophy-vanity-fair-the.html
web.archive.org/web/20180825035058/https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/news/2018/08/21/secret-dossier-greek-philosophy-vanity-fair-the.html
govmatters.tv/report-controversy-surrounding-dods-jedi-cloud-contract/
archive.fo/mM0Fp
nytimes.com/2018/12/20/us/politics/jim-mattis-defense-secretary-trump.html
archive.fo/cu73n
news.antiwar.com/2018/12/20/defense-secretary-mattis-resigns-citing-differences-with-trump/
archive.fo/enKfe
antiwar.com/contact.php
nationalinterest.org/submission-guidelines
defenseone.com/about/contact/
realcleardefense.com/contact.html
defensenews.com/contact/
marinecorpstimes.com/contact/
usatoday.com/contactus/
consortiumnews.com/2011/12/29/contact-us-form/
libertarianinstitute.org/submissions/
twitter.com/Antiwarcom
twitter.com/TheNatlInterest
twitter.com/DefenseOne
twitter.com/defense_news
twitter.com/RCDefense
twitter.com/Marinetimes
twitter.com/USATODAY
twitter.com/Consortiumnews
twitter.com/LibertarianInst
twitter.com/JustinRaimondo
c-span.org/video/?158365-1/boyd-fighter-pilot-changed-art-war
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tom Ricks is an influential author, reporter, and columnist for national security affairs. His books are best sellers and he frequently contributes to such high profile publications as Foreign Policy Magazine, The Atlantic Monthly, and The Washington Post. In “The Generals” he laments the American military’s refusal to fire generals for incompetence. He cheerfully approved Mattis’ firing of 1/1 commander Colonel Joe Dowdy as a return to the standard of accountability.

Dowdy’s regiment encountered unexpected resistance from the Fedayeen Saddam in the city of Al-Kut. The Fedayeen were loyal to Saddam personally they operated as stay behind guerrillas. The Fedayeen fought the initial invasion of Iraq more effectively than the Iraqi Army or Republican Guard and were the first major force in the subsequent guerrilla war. The CIA reported the capabilities of the Fedayeen, but bureaucratic processes devalued this intelligence for the invasion plan. No invasion plan considered the Fedayeen at all.

Attached: Mattis Glasses.jpg (1024x671, 153K)

Generals Mattis and Kelly were disappointed that Colonel Dowdy wasn’t moving as fast as the plan demanded. When he couldn’t complete his fighting on schedule Mattis relieved Dowdy of command. For added humiliation Mattis ordered Dowdy to surrender his pistol. This reflects poorly on the competence and character of Mattis. Mattis is a voracious reader who served during the abortive reforms of commandant Al Gray should have known the difference between a command push and a recon pull. Reviewing the doctrine of maneuver warfare reveals that unplanned delays, like what Colonel Dowdy encountered, are both inevitable and opportunities for tactical maneuver by adjacent units. Mattis’ inability to grasp the intelligence on the ground made a mockery of his intent to be a general that briefed his staff. His unwillingness to make a bold tactical adjustment reveal incompetent officership and lazy scholarship. Tactically the firing was a blunder. Morally the firing was cruel. By stripping Colonel Dowdy of his pistol in a hostile country Mattis’ revealed a deep contempt for his subordinate as a person. The fact that this incompetent and immoral act added to the Mattis mystique is as deep an indictment of his boosters as himself.

Attached: Mattis Trump Rally.png (298x363, 159K)

As Secretary of Defense Mattis has publicly contradicted his commander in chief’s decisions. Adding conditions post hoc to the summit with Kim Jong Un unilaterally. He approved the National Defense Strategy Summary of 2018 which reoriented the US military toward antagonizing great powers with conventional capabilities that rival our own. This relegates the wars against non-state terror groups to secondary importance despite their hostile operations. He also fired a Pentagon fraud inspector while facing independent inquiries that he favored Amazon for technical products. Somehow this self-serving insubordination was celebrated as "independence" when Mattis finally resigned as Secretary of Defense. The Mattis myth makes all of this shocking, but the Mattis record makes it all predictable. The Mad Dog turned out to be a Paper Tiger.

Full text and citations here.
pastebin.com/i6ynRQSH

Attached: Mattis Resignation Letter.png (3400x4400, 672K)

PR Wars
warhistoryonline.com/napoleon/napoleon-used-media-boost-greatness.html
archive.fo/jtYGv

Guard Duty
stripes.com/blogs-archive/the-rumor-doctor/the-rumor-doctor-1.104348/did-gen-mattis-pull-duty-on-christmas-so-a-marine-could-be-with-his-family-1.134995
archive.fo/SDJZJ

Tom Ricks “The Generals”
foreignpolicy.com/2016/11/22/a-secdef-nominee-at-war-what-i-wrote-about-general-mattis-in-the-generals/
archive.fo/ad9P2

Colonel Dowdy
theamericanconservative.com/articles/hired-to-drain-the-swamp-fired-in-less-than-a-year/
archive.fo/NTwUC

Fedayeen Saddam
cfr.org/backgrounder/iraq-what-fedayeen-saddam
web.archive.org/web/20180208004308/https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/iraq-what-fedayeen-saddam

Retirement Tour
Conversations with History
youtube.com/watch?v=HOc38ZwEO8s
Hoover Institution
youtube.com/watch?v=tKIJKQRb53o
Heritage Foundation
youtube.com/watch?v=SCD5zHBNWG8

Theranos
thehill.com/policy/healthcare/378394-sec-charges-theranos-ceo-with-massive-fraud
archive.fo/yEKsJ
taskandpurpose.com/mattis-theranos-questions/
archive.fo/rSnPj

Mattis unilaterally provides conditions.
sbs.com.au/news/us-troops-in-south-korea-not-up-for-discussion-at-trump-kim-summit-mattis
archive.li/AyEPR
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-northkorea-usa-pentagon/relief-for-north-korea-only-after-clear-irreversible-steps-to-denuclearisation-mattis-idUKKCN1IZ00W
archive.li/IBdQ3

2018 National Defense Strategy Summary
defense.gov/Portals/1/Documents/pubs/2018-National-Defense-Strategy-Summary.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20180125003909/https://www.defense.gov/Portals/1/Documents/pubs/2018-National-Defense-Strategy-Summary.pdf

Attached: Mattis Signs Fan Art.jpg (1125x1124, 190K)

Mattis fired a Pentagon official who was looking for waste, fraud, and abuse.
archive.fo/NTwUC

Fraud discovered anyway.
thenation.com/article/pentagon-audit-budget-fraud/
archive.fo/1pamw

PI firm, RossettiStarr, shopping dossier to undermine Pentagon cloud contract for $10b. Mattis and his aides directed it toward a no bid contract for Amazon, in light of their CIA connections.
defenseone.com/technology/2018/08/someone-waging-secret-war-undermine-pentagons-huge-cloud-contract/150685/?oref=d-mostread
web.archive.org/web/20180825032931/https://www.defenseone.com/technology/2018/08/someone-waging-secret-war-undermine-pentagons-huge-cloud-contract/150685/?oref=d-mostread
washingtontechnology.com/articles/2018/08/24/jedi-rfp-update.aspx
archive.fo/MAAlu
axios.com/pentagon-cloud-contract-secret-dossier-amazon-aws-2b51ad14-2415-4ef6-9f1c-752a6d06ae0c.html
web.archive.org/web/20180822193206/https://www.axios.com/pentagon-cloud-contract-secret-dossier-amazon-aws-2b51ad14-2415-4ef6-9f1c-752a6d06ae0c.html
bizjournals.com/washington/news/2018/08/21/secret-dossier-greek-philosophy-vanity-fair-the.html
web.archive.org/web/20180825035058/https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/news/2018/08/21/secret-dossier-greek-philosophy-vanity-fair-the.html
govmatters.tv/report-controversy-surrounding-dods-jedi-cloud-contract/
archive.fo/mM0Fp

Mattis resigned because Trump was pulling out of Syria and Afghanistan.
nytimes.com/2018/12/20/us/politics/jim-mattis-defense-secretary-trump.html
archive.fo/cu73n
news.antiwar.com/2018/12/20/defense-secretary-mattis-resigns-citing-differences-with-trump/
archive.fo/enKfe

Attached: Mattis at Memorial.jpg (2048x1363, 312K)

I was suspicious of the man the minute I found out he was a bachelor, i.e. a homo. You cannot fully trust men without families. They have zero stake in the future and live solely for their own hedonism.

I gree to this. The facts remain and no matter how cool someone is perceived to be, he hasnt won shit in combat or any glory for his nation.

Same applies to Trum but at least he bossed it calling Shitlary and libtards scum.

You think you know a guy

> They have zero stake in the future and live solely for their own hedonism.

Not necessarily.

>more Jow Forums overflow

Yes I am of many agrreement from the evidence posted.
Eyes have been oped and now I understand that Mattis of firing of a good thing.
We should of be supporting are based President and improving are relationships with Russia.

Wow. What a coincidence that this thread of shit throwing appears immediately after Mattis fell out Trump. Who are you working for; Fox, the WH staff or Russia? Here's a rubel, now go to bed.

Get off your knees and wipe Trump's cum off your chin.

Holy fuck. What are they paying you, Ivan? I hope it's enough to get a quality education in the English language, because your syntax and homophones need work.

Holy shill thread Batman.

This
many on Jow Forums agrree

>Defending Mad Cuck mattis
Done getting rammed by the tranny recruits Mattis let in?

It is of now clear that major opinion of Mattis is wrong. Firing him was of the right move. Russia and elected Syrian government have control of the situation.

>Jow Forums

Attached: 9357E515-9FC7-4155-97E3-2FC757C13B91.jpg (1024x1024, 101K)

Nice ad-hominem. Your next ELA topic to research should be on logical fallacies, because you suck at arguments.

>You can’t really say that you’re sacrificing your time when you have nothing better to do.
Whoever wrote this sentence is a neet and an ultimate faggot who does not nor will ever get it.

Fuck you for repeating it.

There has been no evidence to support idea that Russia pays of people on the internet. It is of Royssiaphobia propaganda by CNN.

Yes USA should pull troops out of Middle East Russia of knows how to deal better with terrorists. Mattis fired was of a good choice.

Mattis was of a anti-Russian we should of improve are relationship with Russia. We USA share many interests together with based Russia.

Has of been made clear by of manny posters Mattis firing is best for USa and supporting are President.

WTF I HATE MATTIS NOW

POLICE THAT MOOSTACHE

OP here: I wrote most of this months ago, but I withheld publishing it. I considered that if Mattis was fired he might be replaced by someone even worse. Now that Mattis is out of the job anyway there's no reason to keep this back.

Attached: Consider the following Homer.jpg (259x195, 8K)

But seriously, Mattis' resignation letter was not a classy act. He stepped way outside of his role as a military officer and expressed veiled contempt for his commander while undercutting our diplomatic and strategic objectives. It's not all about Trump, think about how much he just complicated Mike Pompeo's life with that screed.

Oh good, you claimed to have wrote it which means you are an ultimate faggot. Only the most faggy of niggers would write "bachelor's have nothing better to do", as if that takes away a damn thing.

I know it's copy pasta, but it's nice that I will be able to call you a nigger faggot.

mattis was a fucking zionist jew puppet
he was a fucking all hype scumbag that talked tough and the only reason he got a reputation was because the jews promoted him because he was really hawkish on iran

but suddenly we stop fighting wars for jews and mattis thinks its an awful mistake
what kinda country protects its own borders?

Attached: enrolled for a reason.jpg (856x549, 168K)

>>> /pol

Go back to your containment board Ivan.

The warrior monk is and will always be a /kommando

>They have zero stake in the future and live solely for their own hedonism.
can confirm
t. bachelor hedonists

Spotted the sandnigger.

Nah.

>Bachelors can't have families to go back to.
Propagandist confirmed for not having a mom, dad, or siblings. Why don't you take the day off and go fuck yourself with the test tube you came out of.

Attached: load_your_gun.png (632x1529, 436K)

yes of course my american friend. I am Russian and I say america is best country but not before Russia jajajaj лyщaщyю a вдyв. шyшyкaлa шyтa

I take issue with your wording, yeah he may have overstepped his role just with words, but "while undercutting our diplomatic and strategic objectives"... that half ass-ed pullout of Syria and Afghanistan is not making our allies any more comfortable. Considering we never actually discussed it with them. I think the pres pulled this to save his bacon back home.

what the fuck is this schizophrenic mess

Attached: 1AFF7387-85CB-42A9-B7C8-BBE60DB88C7A.jpg (1000x1350, 391K)

Holy shit, Drumpfkins are deluded as fuck!

Attached: 1538768409262.gif (304x226, 2.03M)

>durr if you don't die for israel you're le sandnigger
Don't pretend you're anything more than semitic sandscum, schlomo. Iranians are at least partially Aryan.

Mattis is a phony.
pastebin.com/i6ynRQSH

Military News Outlets
antiwar.com/contact.php
nationalinterest.org/submission-guidelines
defenseone.com/about/contact/
realcleardefense.com/contact.html
defensenews.com/contact/
marinecorpstimes.com/contact/
usatoday.com/contactus/
consortiumnews.com/2011/12/29/contact-us-form/
libertarianinstitute.org/submissions/

Twitter
twitter.com/Antiwarcom
twitter.com/TheNatlInterest
twitter.com/DefenseOne
twitter.com/defense_news
twitter.com/RCDefense
twitter.com/Marinetimes
twitter.com/USATODAY
twitter.com/Consortiumnews
twitter.com/LibertarianInst
twitter.com/JustinRaimondo

Attached: Twitter Shilling Guide.png (628x784, 653K)

>it's another Jow Forumstard magapedes start backpedalling on their winning memes and spinning a new narrative after their god emperor got called out on his incompetent bullshit
getting real tired of all this 4D cheesing

Yeah, only a jew obsessed sandnigger cuck would shill this hard about the kikes. Get more mad they took your holy land, faggot. Get better at war and maybe you might fucking win.

Mattis had a lot of neat quips. But it was Schwartzkopf that actually had a victory to his name back in the day. Now hes dead tho. Well name the next tank after him.

>military news outlets
>antiwar.com

How is Moscow this time of year?

>infographic overload
>obscure internet "sources"
>borderline autistic character assassination effort
just Jow Forums being Jow Forums on a board that is not Jow Forums as usual

Yeah ok Vlad. Fuck off now please

Mattis was a bitch, a sniveling CENTCOM rat for most of his final career.

I don't even get where the "last adult in the room" meme comes from.

Then when the POTUS gave him a deadline and an extension to deal with the ISIS chicanery, he did nothing but skirt around the issue and try to play Goyim of the Year and and trying to implicate the US in a perpetual contest against Iran, for his Israeli masters.

Trump rebuffed him, and instead of his last words being "Yes Mr. President", he chimped out.

Good riddance you fucking pederast.

Attached: 1506899280001.jpg (600x600, 119K)

Schwartzkopf just fucked up the negotiations after the Gulf War. Secretary of Defense Cheney brought in retired Col John Boyd to plan the war. Schwartzkopf was allowed to take credit for it.

c-span.org/video/?158365-1/boyd-fighter-pilot-changed-art-war

I remember when Jow Forums and magapedes would praise and suck Mattis' dick everyday until he resigned.
Goddamn hypocrites all of you.

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

They're all hardcore stalinists - Today pro-Mattis, tommorow Mattis is a libshit deep state Hilldawg. Everything is subject to revisionism.

I agree research is gay. Real men don't cite sources.

Attached: Pepe Nodding.gif (800x792, 607K)

Don't care what Jow Forums and what Reddit have said about him, all I see is his record as SecDef, and it's a pretty bad one.

He deserves the boot. You don't publicly question your superior.

The chain of command runs downward from the president to SECDEF not from SECDEF to the president.

From the president's POV SECDEF is an adviser, removable whenever the president wills it. SECDEF can only act within the policy that the president establishes. The fact that he is executive head of DoD does not make him less an adviser to the president.

Attached: 1508513352183.gif (330x186, 1.06M)

>Schwartzkopf
He was given operational control, don't hate on the guy. Boyd did do some planning but he was strategic. Schwarzkopf did the right hook, along with all the other crazy shit regarding doctrinal use of Bradleys and unsupported helicopter attack. (good and bad).

>Jow Forums
>research
that's a big oof for me, friend

Just to add, Trump's mandate comes from the American people.

Mattis' mandate comes from the Neo-Con and Kike Think Tanks and money who wanted to see him entangle the US in a war with Iran.

Mattis can fuck right off back to Jerusalem if he so wishes.

Attached: 1543279873972.jpg (601x960, 49K)

Attached: 1308454075396.jpg (392x500, 45K)

Coram claims that the whole thing was planned by Boyd. The feint landing by the Marines and the hook.

We get it, the president does no wrong and is smarter than everyone. Even though he hired the pederast. Just have your dick sucking party on your dick sucking board and leave us to suck our own dicks in peace.

I agree with you. Research is a gay thing that only racists and weirdos do. Don't get mad at me.

>KIKESKIKESKIKESKIKES
Tell me where the JDAM landed, Muhammed. Kill your goat?

Reminder that the Iranians are cucks who could not hack it against ISIS in Iraq.

Even amongst normal men this is true. There are marked differences in behavior in married with children vs single childless men. Single men are iirc 30%-70% more likely to engage in antisocial sociopathic behavior as married men with children. I think its higher actually.

>"research"
>antiwar.com
Cringy.

>We get it, the president does no wrong and is smarter than everyone

That's not even the point.

The very role of SecDef is to serve at the pleasure of the POTUS.

Not only does Trump not have to explain this to Mattis, I recommend he call the CENTCOM Commander into the oval office and issue specific orders for withdrawals from Syria, Afghanistan and wherever else he has in mind in the CENTCOM AOR. There may be a discussion, but the CENTCOM Commander should have the last word... "Yes, Mr. President."

I'm sorry that you feel so strongly about Israel..

Attached: 1490140194706.jpg (551x720, 129K)

The same damn thread is on other boards and sites. Stop shilling Jow Forumsfags your rope day will never come.

>30%-70%
Ooo, a nice 50% spread for "more likely".

I'm glad you are doing this Jow Forums, it tells me you are scared. You lost your base. Remind me what trump said about due process and taking away people's guns.

Want me to post it?

Oh look, it's the unpaid JIDF part-timers.

Attached: 1488666132348.jpg (474x405, 29K)

>Secdef should be a yes man. If told to do something he absolutely disagrees with he should cuck out and do it anyways.
What an absolute faggot. You would let trump fuck your ass if he waned to, nigger.

I agree with you. Any citing of sources is for faggots. Hell if you ask me reading shit is already pretty fruity too. Actual men don't read, they don't research, and they sure as hell don't need to prove anything. Only faggots do.

>The very role of SecDef is to serve at the pleasure of the POTUS.
>this is what magapede neo monarchists actually believe
any and all government positions are there to serve the interests of the people, even the fucking president
there's no "serving at his pleasure" in a fucking democracy you retarded asshole

Oooo, narrowing down your region. Reminded that solimeme is a terrible leader who also could not hack it in Iraq and got REPLACED and cucked by Americans.

Cry harder, bitch nigger.

Learn about the capacities of SecDef next time.

>antiwar.com
>sources
Mmmm, such REPUTATION.

Lol, you Jow Forums bots need to figure out how to speak better English, those server farms in Siberia are getting rusty.

Attached: backtopol.jpg (900x900, 109K)

You do understand I hope that the chain of command runs downward from the president to SECDEF not from SECDEF to the president?

you're a dumb nigger

Attached: FB_IMG_15455015125851576.jpg (1072x995, 398K)

>SecDef should be a yes man. If trump asks him to suck his dick the last words out of the SecDef mouth should be "yes Mr. President".
The state of faggot trumptards.

>he keeps doubling down on his goalpost moving instead of addressing the fact that his sources are shit
instaban for all Jow Forums ips fucking when?

Dude I agree with you. Sources are gay. Proof is for faggots. Why are you mad?

Typical Russian deflection tactics. You sure responded fast too.

>antiwar.com
>sources
>proof
Such FACTS!

Facts are for queers. Real men make shit up. You're a better man than OP because you don't rely on faggot shit like proof. I agree with you 110%. What's the problem?

Attached: Ok Retard.jpg (360x320, 14K)

>he keeps doubling down on his goalpost moving instead of addressing the fact that his sources are shit
dude, stop

If Mattis was insubordinate to Trump hes got to go, that being said as far as I know Mattis has done a good job.

Blah blah hypocrite doesnt mean what you think it means. Liking him at first and changing what you think after said persons later actions is not hypocrisy. Shoo sho commieboo.

I can beleive it. I bought into the hype train, but now that I think about it - what has Mattis actually done on the field?

We know what McMaster did
>73 Easting

Genuinely curious - what did Mattis do?

Why is it so hard to believe that I dislike evidence as much as you do?

spotted the jew

Attached: (((fellow))) rational white person.jpg (500x378, 51K)

>antiwar.com
>not making shit up
>proof
Such OBJECTIVITY!

>First off Mattis is a lifelong bachelor. You can’t really say that you’re sacrificing your time when you have nothing better to do.

KEK

>trump said man good!
MAN GOOD!
>trump said man bad!
MAN BAD!

How does it feel to be programmed? How do you feel about gun confiscation before due process?

>that being said as far as I know Mattis has done a good job.
Like what?

>ITT:
>No talk about weapons, vehicles, tactics, or military strategy
>Just faggots wanting to debate geopolitical and american-political posturing

Attached: 1454983743268.jpg (820x1138, 641K)

mattis got promoted by jews because he promised to fuck up iran

trump neutered him and wouldnt let the jews go after iran. that was bad enough.
then he pulled out of the endless wars for israel and mattis just resigned out of frustration.

Attached: armed goyim 2.jpg (1113x1000, 169K)

but not the worst kind, tbqh. OP wrote a thoughtful, articulate post and it IS Jow Forums related---so it's all gucci

I think this guy is a dipshit for not liking proof. Has antiwar.com ever been wrong? That would be interesting if they had. I know his other sources like Foreign Policy Magazine, the Council on Foreign Relations, Reuters, the Defense Department, and The New York Times are all totally untrustworthy so I'm open to believing that antiwar.com is just as bad.

Attached: 1473978552781.jpg (500x375, 92K)

>mattis got promoted by jews because he promised to fuck up iran
But user, trump hired him. Said he was the best kind of man. Did trump LIE?

>You can’t really say that you’re sacrificing your time when you have nothing better to do. Second General Krulak delivered cookies every Christmas which means that Mattis knew his boss would see his kind gesture. What at first glance is a selfless act came at no personal cost to Mattis and gained the favor of his commander.
So he's good at playing politics, how is that not a plus?