Is this a real grenade ?

Found this in my grandfather basement while searching Cider and now i want to now if this is a real grenade I know not much about it

Attached: IMG_20181222_202402.jpg (3456x4608, 2.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=htkjOzKa8Ac&ab_channel=TheMarineRaider
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pull the pin and report back

Pull the pin and let the spoon pop off. You'll find out soon enough.

pull the pin, release the spoon, and count to 30. If you're still alive, it's not real.

Is there a hole in the bottom?

Weigh it.

Pull the pin, find out, fag.

Nope

OP here I m gonna pull the pin I m in the wood gonna try this shit

send vids

Wow, never seen this post before

Go back le reddit newfag

Intradasting, pump some wd-40 in the joint between the body and the fuse then unscrew it.

update ?

Timestamp and put me in the screen caps, we're about to lose another one

Attached: seinfeldgeorge.jpg (250x250, 10K)

There's a video of a russian kid who finds a grenade, pulls the pin and it explodes about 1-2 seconds later in his hand.

I would suggest finding a way to pull the pin from a distance.

Not the first Jow Forumsommando to be killed playing with a live grenade, I'm afraid.

Are you in France, by any chance?
That looks like a French F1 grenade w/Mle fuze.
The safest way for you to determine if it is inert or not, without blowing yourself up, is to unscrew the fuze assembly. That would be the entire upper portion and spoon. If there is material inside the grenade body, and the fuze assembly is a complete cylinder, the it is a live grenade, but you have disarmed it.

Attached: 2F1-052704.jpg (433x740, 194K)

Remember: twist and pull to get the pin out. And don't use your teeth to get it out. It's a lot more stubborn in a real grenade than COD.

Attached: cff83647ef3afff60809ab22836a79d0.png (420x420, 224K)

This is the user who made chlorine gas all over again. Put it in the toilet.

Here is an image of an inert grenade and fuze assembly.

Attached: French ww2 F1 hand grenade.jpg (1280x960, 135K)

Here we go again!

Attached: 20882357_281497642329256_1456867490139616738_n-1.jpg (648x542, 48K)

Here is what a "live" fuze would look like.

Attached: b.a.3501.jpg (903x1204, 450K)

>This
Just make sure you keep pressure on the spoon and pin while unscrewing it. Remember if you think it has activated throw it away from you in a relative safe direction, it is much easier throwing it away then trying to outrun it.

>sauce: I've inspected grenades before and the manuals tell you to do this.

OP is fishing with dynamite.

Attached: 2ezb8.webm (500x270, 673K)

Does anyone have a tally of the number of Jow Forumsommandos so far to be killed fucking with old ordinance they found?

Attached: hey-guys-im-steve-where-the-hell-did-you-come-9707484.png (500x773, 225K)

Cross sectional view / infograph.

Attached: bamele3502.jpg (842x1204, 390K)

OP still alive here the grenade half worked and exploded in mid air but the explosion was kinda weak in thinks but piece of it hurt my leg and I'm fucking alone in the wood

Yes french user here

Why did some retard explain and ruin the joke with some stupid fucking edit at the bottom? At least he didn't crop out the source. Gone with the blastwave needs more attention.

Last time playing with shit like this

give in to the warm embrace of natural selection

send pic of aftermath

The probability for it being a live grenade is now much higher.
As I instructed you before, your best option is to unscrew the fuze assembly.
This makes the grenade safe as it removes the detonator from the explosive material contained in the grenade body. If it is inert, it should be moderately easy to unscrew, and there will be no detonator nor explosive material.

Now she is inert for sure

so he's nominated for the Darwin award?

OP please respond.

>OP finds grenade
Here we go again :DDDDD
Benis:D

Attached: fugD.png (567x490, 430K)

>Tape is to a tree.
>String to the pin.
>String 60 feet long.

We're up to five, six if OP an heros.

This is the smartest advice so far, I would add
>Have a fire extinguisher handy
>Have an exit strategy planned, cops tend to frown on explosives
Do it on New Years Eve when other people are popping off fireworks for a decent alibi

Bumping for interest

Attached: CBEAB84F-F5FB-43AB-A35B-9474B81A1BB4.gif (640x640, 464K)

>tfw op is probably already dead

Attached: nottodisu.jpg (604x340, 69K)

probably bleeding out in some french woods

Can't wait to read about some user blowing his stupid ass up. again...

Attached: 24364889.jpg (225x224, 8K)

simple, pull the pin and throw it into a toilet

Pull the pin they said

youtube.com/watch?v=htkjOzKa8Ac&ab_channel=TheMarineRaider

Attached: 1544141349305.png (447x648, 482K)

>possibly wounded in the woods
>no reply
He's dead right?

or desperately trying to crawl out it and or in hospital unconscious from loss of blood due to shrapnel in his leg. or dead, which is a good possibility

>ladies and gentlemen we got him
Put me in the cap boys

Attached: 1511843934437.jpg (320x320, 11K)

Pull the pin and flush it down the toilet. If real it will make a fountain of water shoot out of the toilet.

;_;7

So what do you do when it doesnt explode? Just hope its fake instead of being too old to explode in a reliable manner? Dont want it explodeing in your pocket an hour later right?

OP should’ve sold it to some revolutionaries and watched them blow themselves up

Attached: 8DBB35B3-5E55-4B84-9F9E-014BD1F6507C.jpg (756x1226, 273K)

>user asking if the rusted grenade he found is live
OH BOY, ITS THAT TIME ONCE AGAIN

No pull the pin and throw it in the fridge. You might owe Walter White a new fridge.

Another one bites the dust

Attached: 1428305415438-3.jpg (255x255, 14K)

checked
OP is dead

Jow Forumsek it happened again. Put me in the screencap.

Hey Noelle!

Attached: 1545578917777.png (670x503, 339K)

>thin plate
>unarmored engine
>windows instead of redundent video monitors

damn it france, might as well have a spring loaded white flag that'll pop out at the first sign of trouble

I want to call that fake, but that scream was pretty real.

This is why you have pipe bomb on standby to tape to it if doesn’t go off.

>fake
it doesn't seem fake to me, even if we couldn't hear the scream. You can see what's left of his hand starting to bleed at the end of the 10 seconds.

This thread is fake as fuck. OP posted no proof of any shit he did beyond the grenade. The user who gassed himself showed both the gas and the fucking skin peeling off his arm.

what about that thread yesterday from /b/? the one with the guy and the fire extinguisher? did you see that?

I know, I saw that too. I think, as silly as it sounds, that it is easier to fake a mangled limb than it is to fake the scream a person makes when their limb is mangled.

To add to this, the hand getting blown off is one thing, but the fact that his body isn't immediately riddled with shrapnel dropping him like a sack of shit makes it seem fake. But then there's the scream. And that scream is real.

Not the same poster, but the last I saw of that thread was OP posted a doorway, and never replied to the thread again.

can i be in the cap if its not too late

Attached: 1522352750502.png (533x515, 414K)

Screencap of what? All this thread has been is people clammering to get in the screencap with no actual substance to justify making one.

Tape the fly-off lever down well, leave it where it is and report it to the police.

Put me in cap pls

I hope that everyone that ever asks this question never gets in another screencap ever.

And if the retard tapes the lever down?

Put me in the cap of nothing but fags aski g to be put in the cap.

Not to mention, delay composition degrades with time and moisture ingress. I’ve seen a grenade go off 30mins after being armed and thrown.

Another nail in the coffin

Hello Reddi†
le ebin magical place!

That was not a grande, he would of died. Poor kid lost both his hand and got some damage to his legs tho

pull the pin and throw it in a toilet

Status update OP? Are you dead?

Attached: 1531379369479.jpg (720x960, 60K)

Yes, I died.

F