Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 178[1].jpg (640x640, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bullseyelondon.com/rossi-circuit-judge-revolver-shotgun-rifle-45-lc-410-bore-18-5-barrel-5-rounds-wood-stock-stainless-finish-fiber-optic-sight-scj4510ss.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Udj-o2m39NA
youtube.com/watch?v=ywZRQZaz5DM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for fuck libshits.

Second for CPC 2019

3th for PPC minority next election after that

For a glock poly80 build do i want to make it a compact or subcompact? I already own a g17.

How about you just make what you want, faggot?

Canada was a mistake.

Attached: DUZarBpUMAAu17T.jpg (1024x1159, 224K)

Can we even get parts to a sub

I don't know what I want.

The barrel would stick out cause it needs to be 105mm, unless someone has a way to get one legally, and it's just illegal to put on a gun, but possession is fine.

Barrels shorter than 105mm are prohibited devices/components

Then don't buy something until you do? Are you 5?

1st for fuck the law.

Just the barrel or only once it's part of a firearm.

just the barrel

Could you make a non restricted pistol by sticking a long telescoping wire that folds under the barrel onto it, which prevents it from firing when folded? Make it spring loaded so it pops out as you unholster it, bringing it to the legally required 26" OAL, checkmate RCMPigs.

Attached: download.jpg (385x131, 4K)

You know, it's posts like these that remind me how good I have it when it comes to my (immediate) family.

no. if it is deemed to be a pistol frame, it will be classified as such.

>Make it spring loaded so it pops out as you unholster it
I've actually been tossing around an idea like this for a while, but I was thinking that it should deploy when you remove the safety.
It would have to be manually operated or rimfire for the 26" thing to work, though. Semi-auto centerfire rifles/shotguns require an 18.5" barrel to be NR.

Yeah, meant to say revolver.

Attached: Taurus-660x304.jpg (660x304, 73K)

No my family is amazing otherwise, I'm just newly hasfuns and she, like any good Canadian, is afraid of them

IDK, man. Shoving responsibility for the actions of others onto you shows a distinct lack of respect.

There is a revolving shotgun that is over 26" with a stock that the Reecmp deems to be a pistol because its built on a pistol frame bullseyelondon.com/rossi-circuit-judge-revolver-shotgun-rifle-45-lc-410-bore-18-5-barrel-5-rounds-wood-stock-stainless-finish-fiber-optic-sight-scj4510ss.html

Anyone know the best place to get bulk 9mm thats not shit?

We're talking about a ground-up design, user.

It wouldn't be a pistol then if it wasn't based in a pistol originally

No you misunderstood, she wasn't blaming me for shooting them, just upset that I am hasguns and like the (legal) gun culture as she doesn't really see the distinction. To her, guns are murder weapons and thats it.

I might be moving to Canada for university, eventually I might get employed, become a perm resident and then a citizen. When I become a citizen I want to get a firearms license. Is it possible to own an 1873 winchester repeating rifle in Canada?

Attached: cq5dam.web.835.835.jpg (835x189, 17K)

Yes. After all, look at what else we talk about on CanGen.

The blazer stuff from tendies seems pretty good to me.

What shit hole are you from that doesn't allow lever gats?

Has any had experience getting a Savage warranty done?

Pretty much every manual action firearm is non-restricted in Canada

So how much does your province affect how long you'll be waiting to get your PAL/RPAL approved? I was told that it takes forever for Quebec/Ontario because of fucked provincial laws, but I have no idea in regards to my province (Newfoundland).

Just got it sister to fill out her PAL papers, we took the course years ago. She gave me a vague "omg my friends would hate me if they found out" but filled it all in anyway. Overall, one more person on the list. I don't think she would ever buy a car herself but when she gets he license I'm going to mail her an sks or shotgun just to hear how her s0iboi bf and roommate react.

Are those 858 receivers still for sale

No and why would you want one? Building a 858 from the ground up would be a bitch, it’s not like an ar

I've buy blazer brass by the box, and it goes bang and makes holes every time.

>I was told that it takes forever for Quebec/Ontario because of fucked provincial laws,
Ontario here, got my PAL in 5 weeks.

>when she gets he license I'm going to mail her an sks or shotgun just to hear how her s0iboi bf and roommate react
Youre a good brother.

You can get your firearms license before even being a citizen or even a permanent resident.

how does the beard trimmer guy even get into those pants?

Took 2 months from sending in everything to getting my PAL.
ON as well

whoops meant for

It's not that hard user

>you know levin and rubin and cohen and kaplan
>goldberg and weinstein and schumer and freidman

>but do you recall?
>the filthiest yid of them all
>oh schlomo the hook nosed merchant

>had an inbred khazar schnoz
>and whites soon start to notice
>trouble where schlomo's tribe goes
>all of the actual whitefolk
>started being stern and frank
>when they saw sneaky schlomo
>taking over governments and banks

>then in berlin '33
>addy rose to fame
>schlomo with das nase so big
>we've had it with your juden tricks

>then how the goyim pushed him
>on a cattle car with berg and witz
>schlomo the hooked nosed merchant
>enjoy your trip to auschwitz

>like goldbergstein!

Attached: christmasisabitearly.jpg (1000x1354, 182K)

thanks for the keks user

Attached: laughinchris.jpg (980x1040, 190K)

I finished my PAL/RPAL mid September. Then sent in all my forms mid October, got my license mid December. Wasn’t too bad. I’m in Ontario and no record. They didn’t call any of my references either.

retard

You don't even need to be a resident to get a (R)PAL, but you'll need to get a letter of good standing from your local police. Otherwise, the process is the same.

>when she gets he license I'm going to mail her an sks or shotgun just to hear how her s0iboi bf and roommate react.
Make it one of those 13" shotguns for extra lulz.

What's wrong with yours? If it's a rimfire, the factory is in Ontario, so it's not like it'd have to go far.

I got an AR with a bolt catch that doesn't work.

Should I grab a new savage scout for $600? It’s the cheapest I’ve ever seen one but I’ve never handled one personally

If you want a lightweight hunting rifle, it's a good option. Don't get it if you just plan on target shooting, though, or you'll get a nicely bruised shoulder right quick.

December is killer, but i finally got the barrel assembly ready to go between adult responsibilities. Just gotta press it into my receiver once I've got that assembled and the truth onion riveted in. I've already got the OK from my work to waterjet cut the receiver flat, but i gotta figure out how to bend it nicely, the CNC bender is going to be busy until May and i don't wanna wait that long. I'll figure something out.

The barrel parts i press fit using 2 1/2-20 grade 8 threaded rods and some nuts that push against 2 bars with holes in them which push against a pipe that pushes against an aluminum bushing which pushes against the component being pressed, i'll take pics and post if someone wants to see, but i left the fucking thing in my shop. The barrel i got is noticeably out of spec, and the gas hole is not centered to the 2 flats for the handguard, so i used a gauge pin of a very close size to the gas port to align the gas block and the rear sight block. It's not pinned yet so i can still knock it around, and i'll may do that once i got the barrel in into the trunnion. The fsb is just eye balled based on the rear sight, which is the best i could do, it could be my eye but that post looks a little crooked itself.

Oh well, on a scale of 1-10, this is going a solid pretty good thus far.
/bloge

Depends on how big your hand is and what you wanna use it for, sub is really concealable but i have long fingers and my hand barely wraps around my compact. I get a 2 finger grip on a subcompact my pinkie hangs in the breeze.

It's a weird thing in our laws technically it's FIREARM with less than, but they practically banned the barrels themselves. Although i bought a colt pocket barrel off trade ex a few years back, i have it somewhere. You cal also just like part the barrel to be the length you want yknow. a little bit of barrel won't really be a hindrance to carrying.

Attached: AK front assembly.jpg (1080x1920, 236K)

Are there any other rifles you've been looking at, and what were you looking to do with it?

You know Jow Forums saves IP data, right?

Holiday time hits CanGen hard

You do it in brampton?

You do know I'm an American and everything here is a work of fiction right?

You're not the first

Attached: 20180525_153931.jpg (2560x1440, 1.25M)

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Christmas came early boys

Attached: 20181224_142950.jpg (1623x4096, 3.08M)

And I pray I won't be the last. Did you make that pressing fixture yourself? What's the point of the brass seperate pushing part? My fixture I just tighten each bolt on the sides to clamp down.

Merry Christmas eve everyone.

I've been watching lethal weapon and trying to get my son to nap.

If they were monitoring this thread, like they are according to some people, then they could ask Jow Forums for your IP and verify that you are indeed American if Jow Forums gives them the data.

youtube.com/watch?v=Udj-o2m39NA

Why are you forcing him to sleep you fucking nazi

Not taking naps as a child is how you become a manlet.

Because he's 6 months old and needs naps

Bought it and the brass part is so you dont fuck up the muzzle or breach face when installing or removing the barrel

Attached: 20180426_172637.jpg (1440x2228, 1.99M)

Neat. What's it called? Like company or whatever? I used turned aluminum bushings to prevent fucking up my finish, there's a couple scrapes of aluminum on it but they come off easy with a nylon brush. I just have an aluminum plate between the moving jaw and the barrel, granted haven't tried it yet.

6'0", 200lbs, borderline manlet reporting in from Hongcouver. Had some epic naps as a kid. Goddamn, those were some good naps, with my blanket, an off-white woolen thing, so cozy. Oh man, I miss naps. Still have the odd one in my 50's in the summer when it's just too dang hot of a mid-afternoon. Might have one tomorrow after indulging in a bunch of herbed brined turkey for the first time in 40 years - 39 of those having been vegetarian, but more recently having found my health and well-being enhanced with meats. Naps... mmmmmm, yeah...

wow nice blog

>I'm angry because anything over 150 characters and my ADD kicks in

this is ironic boomer-posting right?

Kill yourself

Yeah. So? You got a problem with ironic boomer posting?

>not being behind 5 or 6 VPNs

Why does no one ever post their guns in cangen? Post guns.

Attached: 20181011_165848~2.jpg (3979x1896, 1.81M)

Can do
>tfw cant take these out
At least I'll have a pkm in a few years time

Attached: 20181130_155833.jpg (2560x1440, 1.17M)

k

Attached: 20181223_130939s.jpg (1147x894, 265K)

Old family photo, give or take like 3 guns

Attached: IMG_20171208_172628.jpg (1898x2093, 1.52M)

Attached: TheBox.jpg (525x288, 27K)

my peenus weanus of course

youtube.com/watch?v=ywZRQZaz5DM

Neat, is that a .22lr stg repro?
Nice valmet

is there a slot in that sks stock for the bayo? tendies has them but i dont want to give up the bayo or cut the stock

>22lr stg
magazine should be the give away here m8

Yep
Nope, I'm no woodworker so don't take my word for it but maybe it wouldn't be too hard to make one with a bandsaw or something.

>bandsaw
No. You want a router. You could probably do it with a rotary tool, though.

Lost the valmet got pic related now

Attached: 20181219_142005.jpg (1440x2471, 1.56M)

i would probably use a chisel but then i would have to refinish it, which would be a pain with the checkering. it would be for a russian so maybe a router or rotary might work better on a chink pig sticker. thanks frens

Better than the valmet tbhfam

Attached: 20181224_144510.jpg (1431x2442, 1.88M)

As a new hasguns, I'm jealous of the SVTs. I constantly feel bad about missing the era of cheap surplus SVTs flooding the market.

Goys, the CAD keeps falling and the ((Dow)) is tanking too, are we headed for a recession?

I've noticed that since trudumbfuck got into office, the CAD's been falling.

Attached: Fam jam.jpg (2576x1896, 779K)

Same. I wants one but not for $700

Headed for? We've been in a downward spiral for a decade and it's just coming to a head.
China is on the verge of collapse.
Russia is on the verge of collapse.
The EU is on the verge of collapse.
Basically every major player is on the verge of collapse. If your economy is primarily reliant on export, you are double fucked.

Milsurp in general. I'm a historyfag and it hurts me seeing good qualitysurp going for ~1k. I want a Longbranch but not for $1600. Garands are 2k ish, only stuff in unobtanium reload-only meme calibers is still cheap enough to be considered "surplus"