You will never ever have paratrappers drop in on your position

>you will never ever have paratrappers drop in on your position

Attached: 1543372482140.png (646x1208, 1.02M)

Thank you for your service

Attached: african-man-tipping-hat-AMRDMW.jpg (1300x956, 126K)

Id gladly paradrop my dick into her(male)

Attached: 1543371368103.jpg (1536x2048, 401K)

Wanna know why they say that Navy beats Army?

Attached: 656E8F5F-1AC6-4D22-8EB1-13AEB20F277E.jpg (331x364, 30K)

why?

You can stop with this faggotry any time you want JIDF

Cause of this benis :DDDD

for you
that makes no sense

Attached: 1N3MSfd.jpg (440x493, 24K)

more military traps pls

The sense is that I’ll put my aircraft carrier into your port and ur gonna fugging like it :DDD

>Brow line
>Cheek bones
>Jaw line
>Nose
>Manly hands
>Still fairly broad

It's only the attentionfag angles there is a vague hint of looking like a woman. In reality, you can tell very easily.

Attached: 1522582314060.jpg (720x960, 80K)

>vague hint of looking like a woman

All I need.

Attached: Zywht9j.jpg (3264x2448, 637K)

Not this fucking thread again

ahyup

Attached: 1518047067892.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

WOAH BASED

Nasty Thyroid scar

Curra(he)

It’s from where the cut rate gook plastic surgeon he hired hacked out his Adam’s apple.

Can’t you see the Kaposi’s sarcoma breaking out all over his AIDS ridden body?

>I worked in an inner city major hospital as an ED nurse for 12 years. I have so many stories I don't even know where to start. The accidents, illnesses...things people couldn't control should not be talked about. But the others....insanity. For a period of time in Houston there was a trend among certain members of an extreme segment of the gay community to have "mummification parties." A man comes into the ED in a home-made body cast, head to toe, with openings for his nose, mouth anus and genitals. The idea, I was told was to force ejaculation through the use of a cattle prod, rectally, and to use the other openings as the participants wished, while the "mummy" was helpless to resist. This one group decided to use direct 220 V current from a dryer outlet, placing a metal rod into his rectum, and a clamp on his scrotum. The man had expelled all fluids he had to expel, and had essentially cooked in the body cast. His eyeballs had exploded. I was never sure why he was even brought in by EMS, because he was obviously dead, but I got the initial job of cutting the cast off. The smell of burnt flesh was something that was intense enough to make me retch. Describing the state of the body is probably not even required...just think of a human hot dog, cooked far too long, and left to die in a plaster cast. His abdomen, unable to expand in the cast, had split and cooked feces and viscera had saturated the cast. Once the autopsy was done, it was found he had dozens of broken bones. This was perhaps one of the most horrific deaths I had ever seen. I'm sure someone will say I am bashing gays here...bullshit, I'm bashing human stupidity and the fact that a human life was utterly wasted.

Brutal. I hate faggoty faggotry but that is a terrible thing you described to happen to even a subhuman faggot.

Muslims would be ok though.

He had it cumming.

I thought these freaks got kicked out of the military

Attached: Shocking.jpg (379x379, 19K)

No, Mattis defended them.

His nipples look like slices of salami glued to tiny flaccid sacks of fat on his chest, and his penis is shriveled, tiny, and a weird purplish color.

Not weapons related, fuck off.

Pics or ur lying

You’re the boss, applesauce.

Attached: 96D4A981-74AA-4C55-ABAC-427FABC67564.jpg (369x479, 42K)

Is it gay to be sucked off by a trap? I mean no benis in corn hole so it doesn't count right?

welp, you died a hero

rip user. Mods can't handle the truth.

Attached: A true patriot.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

MOAR (linked from a pink board, preferably)

Attached: 1544716821951.jpg (597x477, 43K)

Fucking please user the US military is paying for this shit.

don't forget the part where he's dependent on drugs and if logistics ever fail him his body is no longer capable of producing its own hormones and he will become a sweaty, nervous, weak wreck - moreso than he already is - useless in combat - moreso than he already is.