I dun gone and bought a thing (MRO) how bad did I fuck up?

I dun gone and bought a thing (MRO) how bad did I fuck up?

Attached: 20181223_195022.jpg (4032x1960, 1.69M)

MROs are great. You didn't fuck up unless you overpaid for it. What are you putting it on?

Id really like one by then I think of all the ammo I could buy instead or even a very nice rifle instead, it keeps me from spending the money. I'd never take more than a 50 yard shot in my woods anyways.

People are going to shit on you and say you fucked up. They'll laugh about the parallax shift that occurs if you put the dot in the extreme edges of the tube, which is actually physically difficult to do due to how wide the FOV is. However, it is a lightweight dot, and probably a higher quality dot than a Holosun or PA. Not that there is anything wrong with those dots but Trijicon has a reputation for quality.

It's lightweight. It's cheaper than an Aimpoint (You DID pay $350 or less for it, right?), the dot is pretty crisp, it's the only one in it's price range with NV settings (assuming you paid $350 or less for it), and it has a wider FOV than an aimpoint. I actually replaced my MRO with an Aimpoint Micro, so I was able to do a side by side comparison. The MRO has significantly less tint than the Aimpoint H1. The FOV is wider and it was a lot easier for me to find the dot when quickly shouldering the rifle. The Aimpoint itself weighs a little less, though with my QD mount, it weighs a slight bit more than the MRO with my SLR Rifleworks mount. I kept my MRO on for almost a year straight before I sold it.

tl;dr haters gonna hate, but the MRO is a good dot for $350. Biggest downside is that it's ugly as fuck.

Attached: ar.jpg (960x1280, 130K)

A bit over 600 Canadian, putting it on a m&p 15

I kept thinking the same thing but just thought fuck it, do it live.

I didn't read your op all the way. I saw trijicon and just assumed it was an acog.

Trijicon literally makes the worst red dots, the acogs are nice but everything else is air soft grade shit.

post pics of your trijicon optics? you must have broken a lot of them to have that opinion

MROs are great, some people that argue that they're bad are echoing a few minor things, like how it has a bad tint which is objective to opinion like has, the minor magnification, and parallax issues, which I've never encountered to be that bad.

I busted more trijicons than I have busted nuts on your mamas face so at least 100 may 3

Is dat sum 1:35 scale Tortoise?

Attached: 1510164982244.png (547x626, 18K)

Put it on a handgat or an ACOG and you're good to go.

Attached: WP_20181223_004[1].jpg (3072x1728, 2.64M)

Oh wait you're talking about an MRO and I'm more than a bit drunk.

Yeah, you fucked up.

Attached: bullseye.jpg (900x638, 68K)

Yeah doing some weathering while I wait to get roasted

Attached: 48406954_10161226067510054_6130129997500776448_o.jpg (640x1316, 62K)

At least you didn't buy magic beans.

>M&P15
>Canada
>MRO

Confirmed retard.

depends on the serial. irrc, post 89,000 is where trijicon "fixed" the issues. this is why youll sometimes see MROs very cheap, becasue theyre pre 89k.
the window is has a slightly more blue tint on the post 89ks also.

fuck

Attached: 20181224_010651.jpg (4032x1960, 1.85M)

Fellow Jow Forumsanuck here. You did fine with the MRO.

Attached: IMG_2926.jpg (4032x3024, 2.46M)

BRB using your serial number to claim a fake warranty with trijicon so they'll bar you from ever using it, thanks fag cya

Should I buy an ACOG?
Or chinese copy is enough?

Ive broken 3 chinese acogs. Worked about 3-500 rounds-ish each. I wouldn't do it if I were you.

Top Kek

That's a cute tank and box, OP.

>implying it would make a difference with Trijicon's shit customer service

The parallax on the MRO is the worst of all the "pro level" mini red dots. It also has a slight (like 1.05x but noticeable) magnification, and the glass has a blue tint. Trijicon makes durable products, but these are design flaws that affect practical use. I hope you got a good deal.

Not OP, but if anyone is considering a mro keep a eye on botach’s eBay page. Several times a year they do a 20% off their eBay store. I was able to grab a mro, post 90k, for $270 shipped.

This. Trade it for aimpoint before you scratch it up, OP.

>I DID A THING XD AM I ADULTING NOW

Attached: 57256896759397857af1389a72e02aab.jpg (680x510, 70K)

>Should I buy an ACOG?
The answer to this question is always "yes."
>Or chinese copy is enough?
Don't be a nigger.

Attached: WP_20180519_009[1].jpg (3072x1728, 2.88M)

fishing for yous like a middleschooler like this tells me that it'll work perfectly fine for you and your 40 rounds per year you shoot at the range

Some how I'm not worried.
Where in Jow Forumsanada are you?
Thanks, Tortoise is a good girl.

I don't know why your mad but I'm happy I was able to trigger you. Merry Christmas friend.

Looks good fren

Greater Vancouver area

thank you for this image

>Trijicon's shit customer service
RMR type 1 develops flicker
Call them, get an RMA
Send it to them
They fix it, send back within 4 weeks

What's so bad about their customer service?

Parallax shift is whenever the dot isn't dead center. If your optic

i dont know why youre saying "fuck", yours is post 89k so it should be g2g

My mro died less than a year in. No idea what happened to it. Pulled it out of the safe and it was non-functioning. New battery, still nothing. Sent it off a week ago for repairs. Guess I got a lemon

Random question, did you ever have an issue with that Midwest Industries quad rail? it was a gen 2 right?