Ok who voted for this faggot

Ok who voted for this faggot.

Attached: 1545603854780.jpg (400x225, 16K)

He’s just doing was ZOG tells him to do. He’s not America first he’s Israel first.

>a tweet from march
Just crawled out from under your rock, OP?

>ILLEGAL machine guns
hes playing 4d chess here, i know your libtard mind cant comprehend the work of an extremely stable genius

It was either him or the Communists.
>inb4FuddRA
Beggars can't be choosers.

I didn't vote for him, I voted against Hillary

Hey, man. I post on this gun/sword board, but I didn't vote for that guy. I didn't vote the woman, either. I did vote, however, if you're thinking I didn't.

>Thinking Trump was a conservative
>Thinking anyone actually voted for him and not against Hillary

Fucking Gary "What is Aleppo" Johnson?

Okay, fucking enough with all the political shill posts. Seriously fuck off back to Plebbit.

I voted for Rand... But I think he's doing a hell of a job compared to the Malanin rich gentleman who preceded him...And am actual kind of proud that a government "shut down" is occuring for something rational and needed for a sovereign nation dealing with this kind of illegal traffic!

Daily reminder that the most important thing for the political future of the US is RACE. Brown Goblinos and niggers will never accept freedom and will vote against it in favor of more gibs. Whites must have more children and immigration from non-white countries should be cut off entirely.

unironically this

Hey, at least I didn't vote for Donald "Putin won't go into Ukraine" Trump. He said that after Russia had annexed Crimea, btw

Politics belongs on Jow Forums

>ancient tweet
>seperate thread when roughly 3 threads already exist about bumpstocks
>Jow Forums anti Trump post just barely about anything Jow Forums related
¤This post is extremely low quality
¤This post is offtopic
¤This post is trolling

Trumpidf is real.

Fuck off newfaggot and stop bringing up Jow Forums you'll anger the advertisers.

if hillary got elected she would have gotten cockblocked and done nothing just like king nigger. instead, this faggot actually pulled an anti-gun executive order, motivated the left for the midterms, and did fuck all for gun rights even when both the house and senate were republican controlled.

>"If you want to keep your gun rights, vote Democrat!"
FUCK. RIGHT. OFF.

Attached: crewthreads.jpg (900x593, 114K)

Trump is ZOG

>putting words in my mouth.
kill yourself. the only time republicans do anything is when they are at risk of losing power. what has been done for gun rights since trumph got elected?

-more sanctions on russia/ban of vepr imports
-bumpstock ban
wow fucking amazing. both are 100% his doing/executive orders.

GO THE FUCK AWAY. THIS BELONGS ON Jow Forums

fuck, I knew I should have voted for Hillary "The Second Amendment" Clinton

>no argument
kek

FUCK. OFF.

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

How does laws, one way or another, regarding bump stocks have any relation to the Jews?

Dude, it's entirely irrational. People's jobs are at stake because Captain Dumbass can't figure out that his retarded wall is retarded. It's a waste of money on something that can literally be walked around, dug under, or flown over. If he really wanted to stem illegal immigration, he should've offered to beef up the TSA and make the charade that is airport security an actual thing. And don't tell me there are caravan horses swarming across the border. It's horseshit drivel from Fox.

dont fucking @ me faggot

GO. FUCK. YOURSELF.