Could substantial Jewish gun ownership have prevented the Holocaust?

Could substantial Jewish gun ownership have prevented the Holocaust?

Attached: IMG_1889.jpg (3648x2736, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

toqonline.com/archives/v2n2/TOQv2n2Earley.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=FF6n35fpoVs&index=22&list=PLcaTvx6g-50vWbpP2dTOkjNRCAilO6F_j&bpctr=1545642230
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pre ghettos? Eh they could fight their way out and escape, maybe.
Post ghettos? What's the german word for massive aerial bombardment?

>What's the german word for massive aerial bombardment?

Harris

Less would be gassed or starved but a lot would still die in camps.
Unless they go full badger

The confederate artillery cap looks fucking awesome.

Terrorangriffe?

Also link to that video where Kraut explains that the Luftwaffe deliberately singled out the Jewish districts of Warsaw for destruction during the 1939 invasion.

Attached: fuck you coventry.jpg (800x600, 71K)

Is there truly any evidence to indicate the "Holocaust" actually occurred as reported? The fact the figures of casualties have changed so drastically over the years, as well as the various stories of grotesque horrors being disproven, what concrete evidence is there to show that there was a conveyor belt-like industrial killing process of Jews?

Attached: 1534437189340.jpg (1024x768, 263K)

How can you prevent something that never happened?

Attached: confused nick young.jpg (600x512, 26K)

Thank you

Attached: IMG_1865.jpg (3264x2448, 1.47M)

Holocaust is a lie perpetrated upon the West by the jew. They've basically used it as their get out of jail free card fro the last 70+ years to do whatever they want.

Attached: a shekel.webm (480x360, 397K)

I used to rock one of the same model in Seattle I got from a reenactor who wore it in the 60's, that was back in the day when King county Libs were too passive to say anything. Nowadays, they'd try to lynch me I'm sure.

More German Jews fought and died for the Kaiser then they did fighting the nazis....

toqonline.com/archives/v2n2/TOQv2n2Earley.pdf

Attached: 1521051232170.png (784x727, 531K)

no but the lack of substantial jewish lying might have prevented it from "happening"

Attached: 1474704637529.png (1080x1920, 857K)

>substantial Jewish gun ownership
who do you think the communists were that instigated all of those revolutions?

>transport 6 million guns to through time to nazi occupied germany
>70 thousand jews take your guns and donate them to the USSR to fund the war effort and they use the funds to travel to the USA/Israel

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1481693602903.jpg (1548x1696, 401K)

Unlikely. However warsaw ghetto uprising shows that if armed, you can at least die as free man, and take some of your opressors with you.

Have a compilation of quotes from Marek Edelman, only surviving organiser of Warsaw Ghetto Uprising in 1943 .

Attached: guns of ghetto uprising 1943.jpg (1032x3043, 989K)

could gun ownership stopped something that never happened

Attached: image0 (46).jpg (1242x1236, 902K)

I got mine's from an old repro business in Colorado that shut down and the owner was selling off all of his surplus at half price on Ebay.

Pretty good deal desu

> that was back in the day when King county Libs were too passive to say anything. Nowadays, they'd try to lynch me I'm sure.

Same. Although sometimes I throw on the coat while hiking.

Attached: 43780847305_057f4e552a_b.jpg (1024x768, 407K)

I think Israel is exactly what "Substantial Jewish gun ownership is" and it's effective.

Would it have helped in the German sense? Hard to say. Gun rights are not simply in and of themselves a tool against tyranny, they represent a relatively hard social line on freedom in general. Having gun rights sets a standard for society as to how important freedom is, which hopefully acts as a check and balance for government and societal action. If a society doesn't trust it's citizens with the freedom and rights to defend themselves what freedom do they truly have?

If Germany had US style gun rights and social freedoms we may have never seen the rise of fascism to begin with because society would have found authoritarianism less palatable and inconsistent with their collective values.

Killer pic user. You in WA?

Zionists organized the Holocaust for Israel. Theodore Herzl was using the word Holocaust (which means sacrifice by fire) in the 1920s, well before anything resembling the Holocaust had happened.

The Holocaust was a blood sacrifice of poor ghetto Jews for the rich Jews to steal Israel from the Palestinians. And that's who our military fights for. True historical facts, you can verify all this.

>parasites actually protecting themselves
Not how it works, they need their USA lapdog

>What's the german word for massive aerial bombardment?
Dresdenfucken

What holocaust?

Attached: 1470612996182.png (524x395, 89K)

>muh holohoax

Yeah, it totally could have prevented the dastardly Germans from using electric floors, bear pits and masturbation machines to make 6 gorillion Jews who never existed disappear into thin air with no evidence left behind, all while fighting a two front war with already limited resources.

I'll give you a hint, we're on extreme opposite ends of the coast.

Attached: 40356502754_521f33de84_b.jpg (1024x768, 253K)

Ah, so you're on the yeast coast, not the best coast.

Attached: 6gorillion.jpg (720x486, 61K)

No, same coast as you. You're on top, I'm on the bottom so to speak.

Attached: 42879832530_154f92395f_b.jpg (1024x768, 220K)

Attached: 1430435925671s.jpg (124x121, 2K)

Socal then?

>implying the holocaust was possible in any case

You're so close that you're choking on the fumes from the wildfires.

I'd love to prove that the holocaust actually happened here, but the problem with stormfags is that they believe literally everything surrounding the holocaust is fabricated.

So you're in commierfornia, nuff said. Beyond that, I don't give a shit. You're in hostile territory rockin a Confederate artillery kepi, that's all I care/respect.

>Screencap of a doctored image
Rock solid there.

lol ikr

A friend I went speeding down 101 with this a few months ago.

Attached: 31890682588_e74638454f_b.jpg (1024x768, 176K)

Ya got some balls. Good on ya, you're doing the gods work.

Yipee

Attached: 44848683075_b23cd62d6d_o.jpg (3648x2736, 1.61M)

Attached: 1481693846221.jpg (713x398, 44K)

You took the memes too far.

hurt the effort, yes
stop everything, no

he's right
they would just doctor the paperwork and claim 10 million jews died and still get Israel created for them in the end no matter how many guns you sent to them

no,by the time things got bad most jews had fled the country. heck by the time their guns got taken they only made up like a 10th of the population.

Didn’t happen but t should have.

>prevent something that didn't happen

user i..............................................

wild idea: maybe because it was

Whats the holocaust?

> that picture
I need it. Now!

And this picture as well.

You're talking like this holocaust thing happened or something

Pregnant Anne Frank or the M1A?

Get Out.
>troll
>got me to respond
>You still are a worthless troll but I am killing time before I passout.

Attached: 1513685815581.gif (512x807, 469K)

>pregnant anne frank
>confederate uniform
why you gotta do us dirty like this

Attached: 131446554198.png (82x97, 19K)

First. I clearly don't need pictures of M1A (but I need M1A if you have extra).

No because it never happened

Only if there was some kind of armed movement prior to the seizure of the government by the NSDAP and the resulting weapons control laws they passed. Problem is that that Jews did not have many allies in Germany at that time because even without being in power, the NSDAP (and others) had already been painting Jews as being guilty of destroying Germany. So an armed revolt to fight for rights may have been misinterpreted as trying to revolt and take control of the country. I think the best option for those in Germany at the time would have been to run to Poland (obviously without knowing of the eventual invasion), the UK, or USA.

All 6 mill- I mean 8 mill- sorry 12 Million in Europe just run for the UK and USA?

Not him, but You're welcome

it happened but it was grossly exaggerated in order to line up with hebrew numerology

this required accidentally glorifying the nazis as genius killing machines when they were actually fucking morons that shot a few people at random and watched the rest starve

I think most people think that all victims were Jewish because they were targeted first but a lot of polish and other slabs were in it as well

Attached: 6D220F04-E9D2-49E1-AE50-74CF81040481.png (324x224, 137K)

Had fun with my M1A Johnny Reb?

>implying jews are good fighters or care about gun ownership outside of using them for communist revolutions

the perfect day for the average jewish male begins like this

>wake up
>have morning fap via BLACKED.com (he he dumb shikshas)
>go down to socialize in his huge multicultural hellhole metropolis (but his area is all jewish) (he couldn't dream of not living near 30 million other people)
>brag to other jew bros about how he swindled some goy shop owner out of something while drinking overpriced coffee
>attend civil rights and blm rally after coffee and rile the negros up at the white man, all while calling himself a (((ashamed white person))) or (((white ally)))
>go to bank to deposit shekels he acquired via some internet or charity scam, and then invest them just like his grandfather taught him
>then it's a quick lunch of a bagel covered in needless toppings that taste just like the multicultural shithole city would if it was a bagel
>while at lunch he calls his brother Chaim and his other brother David to brag about his stock increase
>he then attends the local drag queen convention and writes a article in some obscure liberal blog about how wonderful the event is and how much (((culture))) he's viewing
>he then goes to his night class he teaches at the local uni, where he tells about 30-40 shiksa women they "should focus on careers and being mothers is outdated and stereotypical"
>he returns home to enjoy a glass of kosher cherry wine and a small amount of weed, while defending Israel online and having a evening fap
>he then tucks into bed and dreams of scamming stupid goys out of millions and tearing down churches

jews do not enjoy anything goyish such as guns,gun culture,hiking,hunting ,fishing, camping etc, this is why gun culture is such a evil to them, in their little closed world, they can't understand why it's liked.

youtube.com/watch?v=FF6n35fpoVs&index=22&list=PLcaTvx6g-50vWbpP2dTOkjNRCAilO6F_j&bpctr=1545642230

Thank you, user. You've made me feel much better by realizing that I may fail at many things, but at least I'm not a total fucking retard like yourself.

nice to know i hurt your asshole Chaim

>watched the rest starve
Oh you mean choosing between starving or not giving the communists or other subversives and degenerates your food which is in such short supply these days in 1945.

Israeli IP's should be banned from 4chins

Ask and you shall receive

Attached: 64C67A53-830B-44C9-9127-D14BB103F5F5.jpg (687x1117, 654K)

Gotta attack the problem at its source

this is so wrong

Wanna fight about it

Are you just now discovering /his/ memes?
If so, you in for one wild ride

Well done.

Attached: 1499739966637.jpg (265x265, 7K)

>being angry on a mongolian hop scotch forum

The concentration camps were a counterinsugency op gone hilariously pear shaped by German autism.

>Pre-existing conception that the German communist party is a mainly Jewish affair
>conquer Europe
>lol insurgency
>hmm every time we get insurgents they seem to be organized by commies
>Commies= Jews; Jews= insurgency core
>how to counterinsugency.uk.exe
>step 1: id demographic population that spawns insurgency
>step 2: isolate said demographic into closely monitored camps
>step 3: hunt down insurgents outside of camps
>note: you need to keep the captive population well fed and supplied or else you are inevitably going to be starving them to death in genocidal proportions
>proceeds to do counter insurgency
>supply lines are totally fucked due to war
>well fuck

That'd ban the whole site, genius

>"good thing we have all this zyclon b for delousing. Plus we wouldn't want anyone to get typhus!"

Six million people isn't even a drop in the bucket in terms of death; Mao killed more in a less amount of time. Like, nearly eight times as much. Countless other regimes have wiped out more than 6m people of any given race/faction like nothing.

I think people who deny it happened are morons. Even people who deny that it could be six million are morons. I do think those who believe only jews were targeted are idiots, but they were targeted for certain. It's just in the grande scheme of things, 6m deaths isn't as impressive/horrible in comparison to other genocides that have happened.

But it's cool to insist it never happened and it's all DA JOOS making up shit, so take my words with a grain of salt and research it on your own, including studies and papers from both sides.

Attached: Guy.gif (200x133, 963K)

really makes you think

Attached: 1545532541.jpg (800x868, 173K)

>implying he wouldn't if he had the chance
9/11 was used as an excuse to get some oil out hellhole arab countries

Am I supposed to take a pol image macro as a scientific repudiation

no. they would still need people to pull the triggers and catch the answering fire for them.

Yes.

Attached: JPFO_organization_logo.jpg (376x264, 16K)

You have to be 18 to post here.

Cunard line fan are we?

"science" never proved that the jewish holocaust happened, but you expect science in disproving it?

Plus all that lovely Nazi paper work and testimonies that basically say “it happened and we did it.”

Not even fabricated usually. Most of the tales are only word of mouth from the people who considered themselves enemies of the Germans. Lampshades, soap, electrified floors, mine kart rides through swinging blades into giant ovens, pedal powered head bashing machines, chairs that masturbate you to death, all things that have been admitted to as fake and gay nowadays (still illegal to question these things in many parts of Europe though). Yet they still expect us to believe the bit about gas chambers being disguised as shower rooms and the poison gas being labelled as lice poison and all documents about it being hidden and destroyed. The only actual evidence they have is confessions of people who were tortured.

Jews were put into work camps yes, many died towards the end of the war by starvation and disease when supply lines were bombed and Hitler couldn't even feed his own people yes, but it was probably more along the lines of 200-300k people like the Red Cross found which is still a tragedy but not their magic 6 gorillion number.

Attached: 1545012672758.jpg (731x1024, 134K)

The nazis would have used any jew pulling a gun as an excuse to crack down on them extra hard. Remember when they crashed all those jewish stores and burned down synagogues? It was because one jewish guy shot a German embassy worker in Paris because they deported his parents to Poland and they ended up getting stuck between the two countries and had to live in the forests.

Best post

This is the dumbest autistic tryhard meme of all time

They're not funny or interesting. Kill yourself you dumb communist tranny.

Even the official number hasnt been 6 million for almost 30 years you government brainwashed animal

Nein.

Reminder that communist Jews with firearms did try to take over the country in the German Revolution of 1918-1919 just like they did in Russia only they lost in Germany. Click all the commie leaders and ctrl+f for "Jew." Or just look at the names lol. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

This combined with the great stab in the back of the (((banks))) is what Hitler blamed the loss of WWI on. He had real beef with the Jews, it wasn't just a random choice of scapegoat and some weird white supremacy thing like they teach on the talmudvision.

Attached: 1920px-Spartakusaufstand_Barrikaden.jpg (1920x1440, 631K)

The section of mein kamph in Vienna reads exactly like me talking to berniebros

I agree its effective but still oppressive and very restrictive. Afterall, you have to serve the military and also be somewhere in your mid twenties to be applicable to own a privately held firearm. Best area to own one is by going in the settlements and incur on other’s property rights

The number is thrown off by Polish (non jewish) deaths. About 3m of just Polish citizens.

That's why Israel is butthurt at Poland rn and call them Polish death camps lol.

Shut the fuck up kike. It used to and probably still is taught to highschoolers that 20 million various faggots pollocks and gypsies died including muh six gorillion jews even though it has been officially like 4 gorillion jews since~1992