OPEN UP WE'VE HEARD REPORTS THAT ILLEGAL OWNERSHIP OF BUMPSTOCK WAS REPORTED ON THIS PROPERTY...

>OPEN UP WE'VE HEARD REPORTS THAT ILLEGAL OWNERSHIP OF BUMPSTOCK WAS REPORTED ON THIS PROPERTY. COME OUT WITH YOUR GUNS OR FACE THE UNITED STATES WRATH.

what do?

Attached: B4C99E38-4A68-434D-BA65-7BB8BB37C432.jpg (460x300, 32K)

>COME OUT WITH YOUR GUNS
okay

Attached: olB0hX5.gif (245x213, 962K)

Attached: nigger.png (237x361, 88K)

You sure you want me to do that...

Attached: 1545460887618.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

Duck before they blow the Tannerite door

>COME OUT WITH YOUR GUNS
you have made a grave mistake, Mr. Law Man

TALLY-HO LADS

Attached: 1541798660489.jpg (720x720, 44K)

Cowabunga my dudee

Attached: IMG_3806.jpg (628x688, 43K)

>Checkered pattern on uniforms
>Padded riot armor
What are British police doing at my door?

Brits tried to take your guns once before , I guess they are here by invitation.

You're not a slave to the government. They can't legislate your rights away.

Do not register anything with the government.
Do not apply for anything with the government.
Do not talk to the government.
Do not contract with the government.
Do not tell the government what you are doing about anything.

They're hostile to you and your rights. Start treating them as such.

Marbury v. Madison, 5 US 137
The Constitution for these united States is the Supreme Law of the Land. Any law that is repugnant to the Constitution is null and void of law and effect from its inception.

Murdock v. Pennsylvania, 319 US 105
No state shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it, and attach a fee to it.

"A state may not impose a charge for the enjoyment of a right granted by Federal constitution". at 113, (1943).

Shuttlesworth v.Birmingham , 373 US 262
If a State converts a liberty into a privilege the citizen can engage in the right with impunity.

Miller v. US, 230 F 486: "The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime."

"There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of this exercise of constitutional rights." Sherer v. Cullen, 481 F 946

Davis v. Wechsler, 263 US 22: "The assertion of federal rights, when plainly and reasonably made, is not to be defeated under the name of local practice."

Bennett v. Boggs, 1 Baldw 60: "Statutes that violate the plain and obvious principles of common right and common reason are null and void."

None of the above is even necessary. Gun grabbers are treasonous hypocrites and liars, swearing an oath to the constitution and then turning right around and violating it at every turn.

"An illegal arrest is an assault and battery. The person so attempted to be restrained of his liberty has the same right to use force in defending himself as he would in repelling any other assault and battery."
-State v. Robinson, 145 ME. 77, 72 ATL. 260

Attached: 568AB77A63824ED7B84204AA4FB43E1B.png (1348x470, 57K)

Oh good, we were in danger of only having three bumpstock threads in the catalog for the first time in two weeks. I’m happy we didn’t face that awful prospect.

"Each person has the right to resist an unlawful arrest. In such a case, the person attempting the arrest stands in the position of a wrongdoer and may be resisted by the use of force, as in self- defense."
-State v. Mobley, 240 N.C. 476, 83 S.E. 2d 100

"One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance."
-Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910
"These principles apply as well to an officer attempting to make an arrest, who abuses his authority and transcends the bounds thereof by the use of unnecessary force and violence, as they do to a private individual who unlawfully uses such force and violence."
-Jones v. State, 26 Tex. App. I
-Beaverts v. State, 4 Tex. App. 1 75
-Skidmore v. State, 43 Tex. 93, 903.

Attached: 1545406434703.png (1371x731, 295K)

I've got a few questions about this nigger rigged auto sear. What bolts and triggers does it require? Will it work in AR15 receivers? Is it just a run away sear?

I wish I knew more I saw it posted in another thread.
>I've got a few questions about this nigger rigged auto sear. What bolts and triggers does it require? Will it work in AR15 receivers? Is it just a run away sear?
I think FA bolt but SA fire group and yes to standard AR reciever. It should in theory only fire while the trigger is held down.

Attached: DSu0fmzXcAAEGrl.jpg (960x905, 92K)

Attached: bangbangbang.jpg (274x300, 132K)

Attached: atf proofed.png (662x1200, 86K)

Time to get some. Check 'em, Allah willing.

Attached: ISIS_checkem.jpg (903x476, 132K)

insert detonator.
power on.
click.
we all wake up in heaven.

>come out with my guns

my thoughts exactly, lawman.

Attached: 1503079624042.jpg (885x660, 95K)

M16/full auto bolt carrier+semi auto trigger group+virtually any receiver. This is the configuration of 99% of AR's. Instead of safe/semi it becomes safe/full.

>obvious troll post by an
>obvious non-american

What the fuck is wrong with you guys

Sage

I'm not a dicklet so I don't own any bumpstocks but youre more than welcome to check

Act like an ordinary dick-sucking Amerimutt and obey sheepishly but then go to Jow Forums and post my fanfic about guerilla campaign against the federal government.

Well, you heard wrong.

Attached: metals.jpg (720x540, 56K)