How is this stuff as range/plinking ammo?

How is this stuff as range/plinking ammo?

Attached: 162245-217077.jpg (460x460, 30K)

Fine

Had a .223 Remington UMC primer blow out the rear when fired and it did not ignite the powder in the case or push the bullet out of the case at all. Don't think there was any hole from the primer to the inside of the case. Would not recommend.

Their golden bullet line has the worst QC of any .22 I've bought.

Dirty. Wear gloves. Clean gun afterwards.
If you have a bolt action, it will not matter.
Always be wary of a squib load in any gun .

everything remington sells should be suspect.It might just be me but ive never had a positive experience with them. case ruptures in 30-30, case of .22 full of duds. hangfires with new production 8mm etc. steer clear of remington for basically everything if you can find something else

Theres a reason its cheap as fuck and comes in a bucket. Remington is arguably one of the worst ammo manufacturers on the planet, they have zero quality control. If youre ok with ammo thats dirty as fuck, likes to cause jams, primers that dont work, even cases with dents in them - then sure, get some. Itll be a learning experience for sure when half your time at the range is spent trying to unfuck your gun rather than shooting. I ended up throwing away hundreds of remshit rounds because they simply are not worth the trouble.

>remington is one of the worst anything manufacturers on the planet

FTFY. Shame too, they used to be great. I wouldn't buy a hat from them at this point.

This, I've never handled dirtier ammunition than that trash.

Unironically as bad as tula and wolf. So you might as well buy those since they're cheaper.

>muh remshit divisive hate
Quit being a band wagoner and learn to move on and try products again. Most firearm companies are going to shit anyways so might as well deal with it.

I'm more curious as to how and why you would pack cartridges in a bucket

*teleports behind you*
heard you were talkin shit about green and white box kid
*360 no scope headshots you with a 92fs*
psssh nothin personal

Attached: PH.jpg (408x754, 195K)

>remington is arguably one of the worst ammo manufacturers
*blocks your path*

Attached: 2830.jpg (500x500, 90K)

If it's even half as bad as their 9mm it's shit.
Never buying remingturd in any way shape or form again.

I like Remington UMC. Its always ran well in my guns and never given me an issue.

Just got back from the range and burned 100 rounds testing out an optic. Didn't have any problems at all

You haven't shot enough of it then.
It was so dirty it made a couple of my guns stop working after a certain round count.

>100 rounds
Case in point

its just memers who get a 1/10000 dud and declare the whole line shit

Wolf Gold is cheaper and cleaner. I wouldn't buy Rem ammo. I probably wouldn't buy a Rem gun again, after my 870 experience of pins falling out and shit. Only FG product I want anymore is a nice Marlin.

I've bought about 10 boxes of it by now, between the UMC 1000 round 9mm and the 250 round .380. Like I said, it never gave me a problem. I would shoot upwards of 500 rounds in some range trips. Never caused an issue, really.

True. I'm used to shooting american eagle 5.56/.223. I'm interested to see ths difference in reliability. I've had no failures so far with federal

Well I had no problems with their products so far. Be it ammo or primers. Brass is also kinda thick too, very reloader friendly.

Lolwut? Golden Bullet isn't that bad. Granted, it will make your hands dirty as fuck, and coat you in glitter. But as 22lr goes, it's probably my second favorite, coming in just behind CCI minimag, with ballistic performance that's almost identical to it.

as a general rule of thumb, i stay away from anything remington. its the most inconsistent ammo brand ive tried. and across a few different calibers also, not just one.

If it comes in a bucket you're going to have a few QC issues with the ammo. 95% of it should be fine but watch for squibs. Remington boxed target ammo is usually fine. They actually put effort into their hunting/SD rounds.

Shit

*blocks your block*

Attached: steel forged.jpg (550x550, 31K)