You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: glock_22_RTF.jpg (700x564, 70K)

A spam thread?

I bought a 19x today, roast me.

It's a great standard sidearm and will probably have a service life that will exceed the Colt Single Action Army, and the Colt 1911 combined.

Attached: container_ghost-in-the-shell-major-termoptic-pistol-3d-printing-138417.jpg (731x500, 183K)

Service life with who?
Not the US military.

Why not a glock 45? Did you get a decent deal?

What about the United States Navy SEALS? Glock 19 is standard with them since 2016.

I've never actually seen a credible source for this.
Meaning not a blog post

ITT
Irritating Glawk fanbois
No, Glawk is not the best weapon since cavemen invented pointy sticks.

Attached: 568DF231-7F26-4DC0-A68A-126CD84AC692.jpg (185x272, 8K)

Honestly I really like the color of the x, no 45’s in stock anyways. I haven’t seen it for cheaper than $594 (in stores around here) that’s what I paid. This and a couple thousand rounds of ammo were paid for with my small xmas bonus so I’m happy

local shop has two G45s with diff night sights on each and one with plastic sights, should I get ameriglow for 630, or trij for 575?

Stop it OP, I can only be so erect.
I have a 23 and a 35, would like to get a 22 and a 24 someday as well.

>yeah the honda civic is the best car out there

Attached: 1512598976504.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

Ameriglo uses trijicon tritium so there’s not a huge difference. I would go the cheaper one.

Seals only use glock because they’re made by the lowest bidder. Seals have the option to use their own personal sidearms at work so the issued ones sit on a shelf and collect dust. What do you think is cheaper, $1200 (Canadian currency) a pop for a bunch of sig sauer p226 to collect dust or $700 glocks?

No its a cheap thing that works, its the honda civic of guns except worse.

I THINK GLOCK SUCK

Attached: 1533482961145.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

so is someone gonna post the glock hand?

>You may not like it, but THIS is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: Browning High Power.jpg (2831x1895, 229K)

So what the fuck is wrong with Glock pistols?
Why do so many Jow Forumsfags hate it so much?

Welcome to the internet

It's just a meme to piss off the uninitiated. Just like /o/ hates on the GT86/BRZ eventhough if they weren't all poor they'd buy one in 2 seconds.

Frequent /o/
Am poor. Can confirm

>glocknades never get old
I'unno man there's just so many other pistols in the world that I'd rather have instead of a glock. It's not that glocks are bad they're just not very interesting once you have a gun or two.
To be perfectly honest, I was debating becoming a CZnigger JUST to pretend it's somehow this amazing wondergun and be a shitlord that I own one.

But it is though? It literally never needs repairing

Attached: glock_retro_ad.jpg (752x1000, 111K)

The GT86/BRZ doesn't have a true equivalent that hasn't been beat up by boyracers for you because everyone either makes "serious" sportscars (the miata is a serious sportscar compared to the BRZ) or FWD/"AWD" economy shit, or basically anything but a semi-practical RWD coupe. RWD is too unsafe/hard to control, so bean counting departments think it's only for people rich enough to have weekend/summer cars. The GT86 is meant to be a daily driver for nipponese youth. If it were a gun it would be some "you just don't get it" enthusiast shit that is nonetheless still useful. Metal framed but light, hammer fired with an easy to disengage safety, DA/SA, double stack. Probably a CZ.

The glock has tons of alternatives because everyone fucking copies the glock. It's the honda civic of pistols.

Attached: 034_o.jpg (930x620, 433K)

>hondas are unkillable bro i only change the oil once every two years
>KNOCKKNOCKKNOCKKNOCKKNOCK
>idles like a beaut! hear that four cyllinder power!
>KNOCKKNOCKKNOCKKNOCKKNOCK
>white smoke comes out of the tailpipe
>drives off with the steering wheel turned halfway to the left and the front wheels straight
>check this out!
>car continues bouncing after going over a small bump
>it's a fuckin lowrider!
-every civic owner ever

Attached: glocknade.jpg (480x480, 62K)

Attached: 1517255131217.jpg (542x540, 17K)

Please go to
and educate yourself.