Tfw everyone makes fun of you in the showers (i'm in the army) for having an uncircumcised penis

>tfw everyone makes fun of you in the showers (i'm in the army) for having an uncircumcised penis

Attached: 43.jpg (750x1000, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vNvgIb-mPf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I always knew the army was full of faggots

Lol go suck up some bugs anteater dick.

>everyone makes fun of you because they didn't get their junk mutilated by kikes
stand your ground and be proud user

Ahaha anteater dick. Look on the bright side if you are starving you can scrape your extra pocket for cheese.
Then again as a cut fag my dick has callouses and scars from jacking with calloused hands.
>feelsnumbman.jpg

That's what you get for being a wojak posting redditard. Go back, faggot.

This. Also where did all the rickrolling and rage comics go?

They died so that others (memes) may live.

They were shit after a while anyway. I was just trying to convey that that user sounds like a bitter oldfag or anons that complain about pepe (IE, fucking stupid).
Wojack, pepe, and spurdo/gondola. Aren't quite in the meme graveyard yet.

They're just being good goys. Be like them, give your foreskin in offering to the shekelstein volcano god. May zog be with you goy.

Foreskin is useless. The dick becomes stronger without it.

Gondola? Yeah still alive.
But Pepe and Wojak is pretty dead. Despite the effort we made.

Why the fuck are your fellow armymen looking at your dick

guys want to have the big benis
guys compare with other benis
guys find out if they do or don't have the big benis

youtube.com/watch?v=vNvgIb-mPf4

>cutfags still SEETHING that their foreskin ended up in some kike's anti wrinkle cream

Enjoy your overexposed nerve endings and premature ejaculation, faggots.

>What doesn't kill, cripples. - t. Nietzsche rewritten

>Premature ejaculation
Lmao projecting much turtleneck dick? That's one of the main complaints in not being circumcised. Stamina is shit for you.

>being happy that you feel less pleasure

>off-topic baitpost

Attached: 1543828945981.jpg (750x397, 53K)

Why do Americans and semites mutilate their sons? Don’t give me the hygiene argument because if that’s the case then pull all your teeth out so you don’t have to brush them.

jews do it because it's their religion
americans do it because we're owned by them

Jews do it because it is written. It was written because they wanted to make it hard for a man to become a Jew. It's easier for women to convert because women are the reproductive bottleneck.

Americans do it because who do you think *owns* America?

Attached: 1545370976993.jpg (283x753, 52K)

>Stamina is shit for you.

This is what copped helmets actually believe

It became popular in America because some doctor purposed it as a way to prevent masturbation and it just kinda stuck over the year.
Keep in mind the circumcisions he was doing took off so much skin that merely getting a boner was painful.

This makes sense

T. One pump jumps with a weird dick every woman hates lmao.

t. Dried out raisin cock

>Army fights for israel
>"wow wtf why are they all jew slaves"

Jews believed semen was finite and would have cut off half the dick if it stopped people from jerking off

Why? Desert savages.

Deserved.

Attached: 56767.jpg (476x744, 70K)

Oh boy do I have news for them

The foreskin is filled with nerve endings for pleasure. If sex with your girlfriend doesn't feel all that amazing, now you know why.