Is throwing concrete a good excuse for force?

Is throwing concrete a good excuse for force?

tactical-life.com/lifestyle/military-and-police/cape-coral-police-rock/

Attached: cape-coral-rock-543x305.1544738699.jpg (543x305, 18K)

Yeah this was justified.

>white woman
If she were a person of color the police would have shot her, this just shows the racist bias police have. Most police shouldn't even have guns, only SWAT should have guns, the money saved on ammo, training, and weapons could be put into programs to help communities of color.

What is the definition of weapon OP.?
People have been killed from being hit with a rock
Not only was force justified, the cops showed a lot of restraint they were below use of force continuum
Blue lives matter

Attached: 7655C51F-D1B0-4BDF-8D54-1EA4D95F4640.jpg (634x412, 67K)

women was asked to put down the rock
didnt put down the rock
then threw the rock at the police

hmm i wonder.

Blab blab blab
Blow harder, moron.
In b4 boot licker blab blab blab.

Attached: 537E5212-28FD-4E3A-BA03-35EB584E71E8.jpg (600x429, 40K)

>Help communities of color
Why? They’ve had over a hundred years to pull their shit together.
Maybe all of them should try being model citizens and see how that works.

Don’t let facts get in the way of your opinions

Attached: 48871C1F-809C-4A51-8D08-EDA82A3897DD.png (1024x768, 396K)

Uh this does show that more black are killed proportionately than whites since they make up like 12% of the population. Whites might be underrepresented because they're at around 57% give or take latinos.

I would argue that blacks have had all of human history to establish themselves, get their shit together, build a fucking actual civilization betond bronze age complexity

At least they didn't shoot her.

blacks are overrepresented as criminals. they do not believe they have to follow "whipipo laws" and then get angry and confused when the cops come.

>If she were a person of color the police would have shot her
Fucking good.
I pray every day for more dead niggers.

Attached: abominacion.jpg (908x882, 233K)

Some beaner threw rocks at some cop in my hometown and his ass got ventilated.
Pretty sure it's acceptable.

>Phone filename
>Shitty political cartoon
>Raging old "person" word salad
Go back to social media

No

The right to open carry rocks shall not be infringed

Absolutely. Muslims cement young girls to death for making eye contact all the time. Cement blocks ~ deadly.

yep

Id have a problem with the fact that blacks are overrepresented in police killings if they werent overrepresented in 99% of crimes. Niggers do it to their selves.

Pasco?

Attached: Gentleman.gif (610x350, 2.2M)

Yeah boii. Watching people marching trying to get "justice" for that dumb druggie fuck was hilarious.

What nigger civilization has advanced beyond the stone age without the help of any non niggers? Because as far as im concerned, the only untouched nigger civilization known to man, sentinel island, is still on stone tips arrows.

Wasn't he a drunk with prior assault convictions stumbling around drunk throwing rocks at traffic?

Also ayyy trying to get a job in Walla Walla, should I move there or Pasco? Tri Cities seem cheaper and have more stuff but seem like spic central with overflow from Yakima.

Yes, yes and yes.
Walla Walla fucking sucks. What job field?

I work as an officer at a state mental hospital in the Western US. If you come at me with an object that I consider to be a weapon, that I know can cause serious bodily harm or death, I'm going to use force to remove it from your possession and take you into custody. I do not care what gender you are, what color you are, or how old you are. A potentially lethal weapon is still a potentially lethal weapon.

a screenshot of a nameless youtube video is legit in your opinion? every single number there could be made up.

DO YOU HAVE A SINGLE _FACT_ TO BACK THAT UP?

fuck communities of color

Attached: 4546578654964.jpg (859x1024, 106K)

None actually

None of them went past stick and mud.
They never discovered the wheel.
All history was word of mouth since they had no written language.
Only race to really use clicks as speech/words

This should now be a nigger hate thread.

This is indeed something I would call based, possibly redpilled as well.

Attached: 1544495414895.png (521x743, 169K)

Marketing with one of the wineries

WSH? If so everyone there is incompetent

If that hits your head, it could kill you so yes.

Jow Forums is that way >>>> fucking mouth breather.

> Pull up on a woman who refuses to speak with you and is just clutching a fucking rock
Start of a shitty night from the get go. I don't know enough about mental illness, but how do you get so far removed from reality to think that's a good course of action, barring a lot of drugs?

>i do not care how old you are

50 yo women with rocks are scary, so you’re pretty brave. I like how he waitedfor backup. Its not illegal to carry a rock btw. In not sure what this ladybwas doing. But i guess you can’t just get back in the car or investigate more

Attached: 407E35C2-97F9-41CF-8B77-B65535BDA84B.jpg (750x748, 285K)

>help communities of color

Go help yourself they always are talking about how strong they are and shit

Is this why amazons cut off their left tiddy?

Attached: 1466883493459.jpg (625x626, 33K)

I'd say the Tri. Since we're not in a housing bubble with all that gov. cash flowing in, it attracts business. We also have a shitload of wineries in the area.

There was literally no reason for them to approach her and ask her to drop the rock
She was under no obligation to stay and talk to him either
I hope all her charges get dropped and I wish she'd have hit him with the rock harder

nah but if it were a man they would have

you know for damn sure, if it were a man, they'd magdump into him before the rock hit the ground.