Sweating problem

Alright, been given shit by my corporal and forced to fix my "dirty disgusting problem" or will get "into problems" by him.

I sweat a lot, my underwear are drenched after a ruck or PT, my underarms and back also gets drenched. Just standing and i sweat under my arms and smell like BO. I wash, use deodorant but nothing works.
Anyone else suffer similar problems?

Attached: 1533274625070.jpg (1280x1041, 709K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperhidrosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should report him for body shaming you.

I'm in the infantry.. I'm not reporting shit because i know I'll get hazed and fucked up.

Then report that. That is not acceptable in todays millitary.

And be known as the bitch? No.

Tell him he's a boot faggot

Cool larp,
Honestly you should just rape him, duh, because if he snitches he's a bitch and everyone will know you stuck your dick in his butthole like as if he were a girl and he was relegated to the status of a woman because he was too weak.

This user knows what's up.

Hazing is common in every branch of every military. Even the police and firefighters haze their new recruits.

Attached: 1492917629845.jpg (522x561, 47K)

stop drinking so much water. Use talcum powder, lots of it. Also, ditch the deodorants, use an Alum crystal stick instead.

Attached: salt.jpg (225x225, 4K)

>smell like BO
Drinks less coffee, stop smoking, eat less meat, drink pineapple juice. It will make your cum taste sweeter too.

Hazing is immoral, illegal, and against the TOS. You are not a child, grow uo and act like a responsible, respectable adult.

telling someone to stop being a smelly, sweaty fuck is not hazing

Its rude and hurtful. Body shaming is tantemount to rape.

now, let's be adults about this. it's OP's genetics. he can't help it. telling him to fix it or stop it is as pointless as telling manlets to be taller.

so going forward he just needs a nickname like sweaty steve or stinky pete to alert people of what they will be dealing with.

Attached: epic.png (641x449, 480K)

How about "niagra balls"

kek
also tell your Corporal that he's bitching too much for a guy that makes $2.20 an hour

Tell him he is gay for sniffing your jnderwear

Sounds like you is a bitch made boot.
Suck it up wear decent deodorant.
Take hygiene kits with you in your pack
But most importantly stop being a bitch
Signed T. CPL who had to deal with stinky faggots like you.

soap

>suck it up
>complain about odor
?

Sorry Corporal, let me just change my body's functions. I guess some of us are just working harder.

If your Corporal cares about someone sweating and the BO, then he's most likely some unoperative desksoldier. Fuck him. Hygiene is important, but sweating is healthy, and unless he expects you to shower 10 times a day, he should shut the fuck up.

Drink less coffee? Lol I drink a pot of coffee a day and I have no BO. Where the fuck did you hear this wives' tale?

Are you, by any chance, a disgusting fatbody private?

>I have no BO
Is that what you think? Try tasting your own cum, I guarantee it is bitter.

It's called hyperhidrosis.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperhidrosis
On the plus side, your body excretes a lot of toxins through sweat.
If you want to reduce the smell, wipe off sweat while it's still wet and, if possible, rinse with cool water. What causes "BO" isn't the sweat itself, it's the bacteria living on your skin digesting the sweat.

Private Speed stick?

I sweat like a bitch too but I don't stink, because I generally keep on top of my hygiene. Try wearing underarmour boxers/cycling shorts while tabbing or doing PT, and afterwards ensure you wash yourself properly and use some sort of shower gel, not just water. Don't go wearing stinky socks all day, get some of that spray to remove foot smell from your boots. Also actually wash your uniform, not just ironing it.

If you're out in the field, again thermal boxers to wick away sweat, soap, and fresh socks whenever you can. Also if you have a shit diet, that bad shit is gunna come out in your sweat.

You don’t have a problem they would find something else to fuck with you about just ignore it and suck it up butter cup. If anything get it better physical shape so they are intimidated by you. There is surgery to make you stop sweating In particular locations but then you just sweat more in other spots. Also you can just say you are well hydrated HYDRATE OR DIE MOTHER FUCKER

>buy pic related
>apply THIN coat on your armpits every night before bed

This shit works wonders user, I’m a sweaty guy and used to drench my shirts until I started using this. You have to put it on at night though so it has time to work while you’re sleeping. I don’t even use deodorant during the day anymore because it clears me up, but I suppose you always could apply some deodorant in the morning in case you wanted to smell fresh. Can’t help with your sweaty ass balls and gooch though, sorry

Attached: 5A8BF12F-6A6A-450E-9FB3-3B18381EE89F.jpg (679x679, 67K)

I had a fresh SGT (femal) telling me I stink too much or I'm too sweaty after PT. I just ignored her until she chimped out and other NCOs called her an idiot.

That'll stop BO but not the sweating
I assume by deodorant you mean antiperspirant, OP?

*The salt that is, talc's good

This user.
It really works

>can't handle a bit of body odor
>calls others faggots
what are you, a woman?
fucking get over yourself, sweating is natural and after a hard day of excercise, one will be sweaty and smell, so fucking what you annoying pussy faggot.

Jesus Christ what shitty gun forum did you leave to come here? Firing line? High road?

It's genetic OP you can't do shit about it.

Just go beat the shit out of the Corporal.

It's a classic shit-test, user, he's trying to figure out your leadership potential. Next time, just tell him to go fuck himself as soon as he starts talking shit and he'll stop fucking with you.

Sweating is your body's way of getting rid of excess water. If you start sweating, stop drinking water immediately.

Baby powder and super strong deodorant
And some axe or decent cheap cologne
Adidas sport my Negro

Dude dont sweat it

If ever a response deserved trips, it was this one. Kekd heartily.

No, it's how you cool down your body. What you're suggesting is a recipe for dehydration.

This. OP should rape his corporal, then steal the corporal's job position via dominance.

Next you're going to tell me I should use anything less than boiling water to take the ice off my windshield.

After that I'll even tell you that throwing a handful of ice into the pan is not the ideal method of checking whether the oil is hot enough.

Try antiperspirant not just deodorant. Also try to eat less seasoned food.

Are you staying I can't hammer in nails to my car's tires for instant ice tires?

You also shouldn't blow bubbles in a mix of bleach and vinegar.

But my crystals!