Are rhinos worth getting as a fun gun? or should I just get a Smith and Wesson 686?

are rhinos worth getting as a fun gun? or should I just get a Smith and Wesson 686?

Attached: CI340.245.jpg (500x302, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/guns/comments/4y8nm0/chiappa_200ds_explodes/
youtube.com/watch?v=RVPYgohVCNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rhino is great if you want to be a Blade Runner. Only get a 686 if it's a pre-hilldawg hole one.

>conveniently angled to hide the SEAM
those things are hideous up close, look for a Dan Wesson 15 if you want .357 fun

what do you mean seam?

The crease dividing the gun above the barrel. I like them personally, however the quality/reliability isn’t quite where I’d depend on it dealing with bears or wendigo.

Attached: 47C52170-9A3D-46B5-9995-30FDD18475AD.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

get what you what you want. I personally like them, but to each their own.
They're fine in terms of quality, but they're largest round is .357. If OP wants something bigger, go with another company

Attached: 1524176446732.jpg (1255x952, 494K)

No, and yes.
If anything goes wrong with a rhino it blows your fingers up, too, which is the opposite of fun.

looks like somebody had a case of the mondays

>Rhino

Attached: youngman3.gif (444x325, 2.68M)

>Here we go again
Daily reminder that In the only cuckit post this is from there was absolutely no proof that these weren't retarded handloads other than "muh cousins friend said they weren't".
Any other source of this happening with rhino has never surfaced, and it seems like only one retarded nigger on Jow Forums posts this image any time they are awake and see a rhino thread.

this is the source:

reddit.com/r/guns/comments/4y8nm0/chiappa_200ds_explodes/

No one knows anything else about it.

That's what I just said you brain dead nigger, can you just not read or are you just retarded?

I want one. The hammer is a bit stiff due the complex internal mechanisms from what I hear.

The internals are a fragile clusterfuck.

Attached: justkillmenow.jpg (648x435, 115K)

Compare to the stout S&W internals.

Attached: BFYE9gZ.png (1309x847, 2.3M)

Neither. Mateba is making the Meatball again, with plans to import. You'll soon be able to get one for a reasonable price.

Attached: Meatball.jpg (696x419, 27K)

They already are and they are $2400

so im going out Wednesday and getting either a 686 plus or a Ruger GP100 in .357. im not going to get the rhino because I am afraid about that thing exploding like that.

Yesssss

Attached: 34563457.png (1200x509, 607K)

See

doesnt matter to me if it happened once it can happen again. I never seen reports of a Smith and wesson blowing up.

Oh they can blow up too. the difference is that with a traditional design it will blow up and away from the shooter. In the Rhino the path of least resistance for any explosions is down into your shooting hand.

Attached: 1502940772111.jpg (640x480, 35K)

well isnt that better? id rather have it blow upwards away from me than down at my hand.

Most certainly. That's why 6' revolvers will likely never catch on as mainstream, especially when made out of objectively weaker aluminum like the Rhino. Also the cylinder gap is much closer to your finger which presents another safety risk a lawyer would love to exploit.

Just don't be retarded and over load with handloads, a Smith could fuck up your hand just as bad

Make sure to get a 686 with no Hilldawg hole. My bud got a 686 and he loves it. Great gun.

what the fuck is a hilldawg hole?

Internal lock added to new ones to appease Hillary Clinton.

Hillary hole senpai, retarded cuck safety from when S&W sold out

Yes it's better. Rhino is a memegun for retards.

what does the internal lock look like? you mean the barrel release? am I able to see it from the outside of the gun? I know to look for canted barrels and sights and what not, but what do I look for in that in the 686?

youtube.com/watch?v=RVPYgohVCNM