ITT we give gaston glock ideas to stop the sig sauer menace

Fellow glock fanbois,

We about to get ass raped by sig sauer if we dont do something. They keep winning contracts and embarrassing gaston, our god and creator of the perfection™ glock. Obviously the glock is perfection™ in every way, shape, and form. But the consumer wants different kinds of perfection™, so we can do our part to stop sig by recommending new glock branded ideas for gaston glock to make.

I think a glock-branded perfection™ 1911 is due. What do you guys think?

Attached: SigSour.png (741x764, 439K)

Pistol caliber carbines, customers have been asking for them for years.

Why would that matter? Ruger already makes those.

Yes but Glock customers want Glock brand ones that take Glock brand magazines.

Funny because GLAWK doesn't make anything that isn't GLAWK. Gaston has been made aware a billion times that he's losing market share to Sig- now they have their own ammo, suppressors, long arms, etc. Funnily enough, I know of another company that got too complacent after getting lots of government contracts. I think it was called Colt..

Attached: git the fck out.jpg (600x473, 100K)

Sounds like this is a SIGnificant threat to the future of Glock popularity

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Carlos you fuck this isnt a joke. Shut your .38 super nickle plated Mexican ass

>winning against government corruption
It's clear now, we must overthrow the government.

Plastic AK.

Attached: 403BD7A5-3A7F-40DA-9A6E-0513E16E31C6.jpg (300x169, 10K)

Make guns that people with decent taste would want to buy.

Hear me out: glock rifles

All they have to do is stick a 17 slide on a 19 frame from the factory and everyone will lose their shit about how great it is.
On the other hand, (((sig))) will probably lose money on their military guns by the time they make their underbidded striker fired hack job work right. Can’t unsee the P250.

Haha no. Glock could introduce the 17 in a different shade of black and you fags would loose your minds over it and call it the greatest of all time.

500 automax glock with a 9 inch barrel

G43 but in 10mm

Quad stack mag thicc glocks

tell us more

Attached: 1349466223612.png (679x427, 14K)

Hot take: an AR pistol in 9mm, but with a good trigger on it instead of a normal shitty Glock trigger

>glock
>shotgun

the Glotgun!

Ruger takes Glock brand Glock mags though

To make money

>dont make Pepsi
>cokes been doing that for years

What is the appeal of these? Pistol rounds have trash ballastics. Their only appeal is being small.

Glock 45 in...

Wait for it

.45 ACP

Ammo is cheap for plinking and that's all most people do with their guns if they even shoot them at all. I'm considering getting a PCC if they ever make it in other calibers. Glock could definitely take some of that market if they applied themselves.

*Start selling caliber conversion kits (complete upper + magazine)

*Glock brand carbine uppers

*Beat Sig to be the first pistol to roll out a binary trigger

*PR campaign to meme up forums with sigs safety proplems the way people shill the exploding glock meme

I know lots of people convert their glocks already, but having caliber conversion kits available from Glock would do alot more to put the concept of a multicaliber pistol in peoples minds and more people would buy a GLOCK brand conversion kit than buy a barrel, a slide, and a magazine from a third party. Likewise with the carbine uppers, I think less people would buy those silly plastic jew shells if there was a legit carbine upper made by the same company that made the gun.
>but user, there are already carbine uppers..
MechTech looks like ass. Nobody wants one of those because there is 0% aesthetoc or ergonomic appeal to them. Gaston save us from the hell that is MechTech!

Binary triggers are a meme. But they are a FUN meme, and Sig has 100% embraced the brace meme so I don't doubt that they have at the very least looked into binary triggers. With them rolling out the "one trigger pack to rule them all" it is only a matter of time. If Glock can beat them to that punchline it would take alot of wind out of their sails.

If shipping shit around Christmas wasn't so slow I'd have mine done by now. Takes Glocc (TM) them big clips too.

I want to see Glocc make a fucking hammer fired DA/SA. I would buy it. I don't like striker fires. Sig, HK, Ruger, s&w, etc all make both striker and hammer guns. I just want a shit brickhouse shaped hammer fired gun the size of a G19 with fuck tons of aftermarket support.

Offer a full semi-custom line of glocks so people dont have to go to 6 different suppliers to improve on perfection.

NO ONE STEALS IDEAS FROM INTERNET FORUMS LIKE GASTON

Attached: gaston.jpg (677x379, 42K)

>Hammer fired glock
I would unironically buy this.

On a slightly more fantastic note, wouldn't it be cool if Glock started making a tec-9 clone that used glock mags? Something like pic related but with a glock made polymer lower and glock style trigger with an oversized gaudy GLOCK logo on the magwell.

Attached: 52b59db7-01ee-4f2a-b82c-bc366d4f564b.jpg (1242x1229, 300K)

Blow it out your ass carlos

>not having a 10mm hi-point carbine

Make a new proprietary cartridge
Something with a bottleneck (maybe) and 65,000 psi operating pressure

Underrated post

>fudds cant afford much
Fudds are the people who will unironically drop 2k on a rifle just for dropping white tail, and still shop at fucking cabelas for clothes. You really think they can't afford an ar15?

Fudds and boomers arent mutually exclusive.

>"perfection improved"
>removable meme chassis
>straight pull trigger instead of pivoting trash
>rotating barrel
>redesigned grip allowing for back and side panels but maintaining same glock brand grip angle
>trigger pull no longer required for disassembly
Boom, addressed the couple things that were hurting them in contract selections and gave them a unique competitive edge to stand out against the competition with.
>for bonus points make non blowback subgun that accepts the same chassis/FCU. Hell, maybe a rifle too

No

>Implying Glock will ever sell a gun that isn't just a different sized rehash of the 17
As long as suckers keep paying $500+ for guns worth $300 (if that), they're never gonna do anything other than put new numbers on the same old guns.

>if .45GAP is so good why isn't there a .45GAP 2?

>1911
>a 10mm that's g19 sized
>g26 frame/g19 slide with g45 aesthetics/enhancements etc.

Attached: glock_1911-tfb.jpg (640x480, 56K)

aw, c'mon guys. no need to have such Sauer grapes about this.

Attached: a52.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>What is the appeal of these?
None in reality. Morons ask for it, then won't buy it if it gets made.

The consumers of PCCs are people who have mistakenly bought into the meme that they're "easier to shoot", i.e. people who don't have any competency with their weapons and don't want to develop any.

This is totally antithetical to the Glock corporate ethos: do one thing, do it really well, and let your product sell itself by getting it into the right hands. None of "the right hands" will ever be toting around Glock PCCs.

With that said, they really do need to release a Glock 57...

More factory suppressor ready glocks. I remember a few years ago they did a run of guns with threaded barrels and raised sights from the factory that only cost a bit more than a standard. Why don't they regularly produce these models, considering the popularity of cans now? Pay $50 extra brand new, or pay $200+ to add tall sights and a threaded barrel. Its retarded

>As long as suckers keep paying $500+ for guns worth $300 (if that)
What makes a Sig P320 "worth more" than a Glock, pray tell?

the very name SIGnifys quality and reliability.

Attached: 1480615000415.jpg (324x372, 53K)

I really think Glock should just focus on their pistols and ignore diversifying into mediocrity like SIG.

Now Glock should really focus on redesigning the frame so it actually fits human hands, making the trigger better, and redesigning the MOS system. Then the pistol would be perfect.

also, tfw no 20 round compact long slide Glock chambered in 5.7

Attached: 1543519051306.jpg (236x328, 11K)

This. Straight blow back 9mms have MORE recoil than 5.56 from my experiences. They're a meme.

Rounds like the 5.7 are the future of handguns it's dumb that FN is the only name out there.

Side note, they're selling like crazy at gunshows here. Glad they have finally gotten notice. Once ammo gets to 45acp levels its going to explode in demand

This is something I could get behind or even a Glock PCC. I bet they could do a rifle and it would fly off the shelves. I would love a Glock built AUG in 5.56 NATO to go with the Glock Bayonet.

>Glock Bayonet
Glock doesn't make a bayonet

Yes the do you made me open my safe just to get it damn you

Attached: Glock Knife2.jpg (4128x2322, 2.33M)

That's a knife not a bayonet

I want my AUG to go with my bayonet NOW

Attached: Glock knife3 (2).jpg (3071x1727, 556K)

Ok retard I wont do all your work for you look it up it is a Glock made bayonet for the AUG. You are either a retard or a child

I really don't understand why Glock doesn't "reinvent" the Glock 18 with a brace that doesn't look like shit for the civilian market. It would be a slam dunk, but instead they push that ugly as fuck shockwave brace adapter.

Shut the fuck up Carlos

Here I did your work anyway. fuck, I hate you

Attached: Glock knife on AUG for Retard.png (529x250, 294K)

Attached: 1544854198300.jpg (565x407, 119K)

Don't know about you but I have a cz scorpion evo and an ar and the 9mm feels like less recoil. It's a paper puncher and car gun. My 10 year old likes the recoil of the 9mm versus the ar. Maybe you shot the ruger and not the cz

i own this knife. it's not a bayonet, and it doesn't stay attached to the gun at all, obviously. you can see that the tang is just touching the muzzle device, and the hole in the handle (for survival tools) doesn't lock to the barrel lug. also, it's way too flimsy for a bayonet, you would bend it after the first stab into a sandbag.

Attached: 1543882062544.jpg (777x932, 58K)

>M&P 2.0 style stippling
>Better sights
>Improve trigger without compromising reliability
>Start selling Glock brand ammo (of standard calibers, not 45 GAP)
Thats literally everything they need to do

why do they have that huge uneven gap between there slide and the frame?
always thought that looked like shit.
why don't they fix this?

They look like shit

I have also often wondered this and never found an answer

Make your gun out of quality metal and add a safety

I can hold a better standing group at 50y with my scorpion than with an ar