How do I get an AR like this?

How do I get an AR like this?

Attached: All-American.png (2400x950, 955K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imfdb.org/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas#Colt_Model_933
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>FO:NV
>AR's
>innadesert
No wonder a bunch of LARP'ng literal faggot raiders are kicking the shit out of the NCR.
>sees the NCR "elite"
>they packing literal lever actions and single action pistols
New Vegas is utterly fucked.

Caesar is the only viable choice, NCR is just going to install globohomo jew world again

ARs can handle desert fine dude

Legion is based, the NCR are the ones larping as the old US. The Legion has embraced the post-apocalyptic aesthetic

>not House
>wanting Rome 2:Electric Boogaloo
Somebody likes to be the Cohort Cocksleeve.

>M16's
>innadesert
>used by conscripts
Oh boy.

And some dumb levergun would be better?

Based and Raidpilled

Attached: born-to-die-world-is-a-fuck-sera-kill-em-8565984.png (500x823, 162K)

No, using the motherfucking R91 for the HK roller delayed blowback sexiness.

How is the NCR able to make ARs anyway? The AR was designed in a way that only industrialized nations with advanced machinery could make them.

>implying that the NCR cares about that
The NCR is corruption and bureaucracy made into a state, the AR15 is literally the poster child for corruption and bureaucracy.

It's probably not even similar in it's function, just looks the same. NCR citizens would learn of the old America in school, see pictures of ARs in history holodisks and use guns that look similar in service.

It's called a mill.
Nigger.

Attached: image_11249.jpg (1200x1200, 1016K)

A side charging 7.62x39 AR with a PRS stock and some sort of non-free-floating handguard with a monolithic top rail, fixed front sight but no rear sight, ACOG, and a flash can in stead of a brake or flash hider. This rifle contradicts itself.

You exchange money for gun parts, or the services of a gun store. QTDDTBALATOT

how do it work? i get my pitbulls froma mill, are you saying i can ge a ar their to?

i imagine they are very simple milled steel guns, simplified receiver, side charging reciprocating handle for ease of manufacture, probably has a piston system as NCR grunts would be too dumb to handle d.i, along with a fixed simplified sighting system (it appears sights are zeroed at the factory as their is no way to adjust them on the model), and the furniture is simply scraped and harvested hardwood, the blueprint may have existed pre war as the 12.7mm survivalist rifle shows, u.s military needs a cheaper service rifle during Alaska war than the m series and r91 so they make a budgeted down m series rifle

>the assault carbine and marksmans carbine probably use rubber and bakelite furniture as oil based polymers were scarce in 2077 and afterwards

I'm from the NCR, what's a mill?

>Not wanting House for a libertarian dictatorship

buy one with cash money

I'll give you 50 caps

imfdb.org/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas#Colt_Model_933

Look here for some help and id'ing parts

fuck this stupid fucking board

The NCR is an industrialized nation. They have entire cities with industry, agriculture, etc.
They also have the Gun Runners, a massive corporation that got started in the old pre-war munitions factories.

Go to vault 34 when your over leveled as fuck and forget it exists.

do the magwell on a mill, fag

lol as if the Soviets weren't corrupt and bureaucratic to the max

Build it

You do know that the legion was the only faction using the 'Marksman' carbine version of the AR. And that the NCR uses both a more rugged and cheaper M16A1 style 'Service Rifle'.

Its important to note logistics and requirements of each force.

The primary NCR force is cheaply outfitted with ineffective armor which rarely will stop a bullet or protect from blades or shrapnel. Their rifle isn't really anything special. Weak caliber, semi-automatic only. Its purely a gun to fill soldiers hands and even then the NCR sometimes even fails to do that. Only occasionally with more senior troopers and heavy troopers do they get much needed firepower and armor. Yet they don't have much to spare.

They do have some better forces like the 1st recon that has Hunting rifles (which in NV are high crit chance sniper rifles) and occasionally sniper rifles. They are a true sniper team. They are what the NCR excels at. Quality over quantity of shots fired.

While the rangers are a different force entirely. Being a mix of both the California NCR Rangers and the Nevada Desert Rangers they have access to some choice Armor like the LA Riot gear and Anti-Material rifles. But they often choose lesser/no armor and more civilian tier rifles. Because they aren't so much a militant force as they are advanced scouts and snipers. They are meant to enter hostile environments and doing scouting and reconnaissance. They use simple but powerful weapons due to the fact they must conserve ammunition but also have a gun un a caliber they might actually resupply while in the field.

A lot of their guns are acquired through the gun runners who male them new production. Of course they would choose a cheap simple rifle for their main forces while more elite forces choose whatever they need.

You know they make long endmills right?

there aren't any AKs in NV.
the honest man uses the brush gun.

The legion literally had the best tactician in the wasteland. But because the NCR blew up a mahority of their forces in boulder city they lost. So because of it they burned their best commander alive and threw him off a cliff. They then replaced him with a bloodthirsty moron.
This idiot didn't at all care about tactics and marched melee soldiers against men with rifles and well positioned snipers.

They hitched all of their plans of sneaking through tunnels and using a broken artillery peice that they didn't even have the spare parts for. (Not to mention it didn't even work.)

>10.5" barrel
>flash can
>side charging upper with forward assist
>magpul precision stock
>chambered in 7.62x39
>magnified optic w/ red dot
>worlds craziest handguard

The gun runners. A group of Jow Forumsommando tier arms manufacturers descendant from old munitions factory workers using the same old equipment that they've been upkeeping/rebuilding this whole time.

>You do know that the legion was the only faction using the 'Marksman' carbine version of the AR.
Sone of the high level NCR troops with face masks at the Hoover Dam use it as well.

Almost looks like a A.R.M.S rail

Attached: armalite-m15-w-a-r-m-s-licenced-selective-integrated-rail-sportline-aeg-2__67445.1415399159.1280.128 (1280x403, 80K)

You know its gas operation has absolutely nothing to do with reliability, and DI is actually more reliable in adverse conditions, right? You're not actually retarded, you're just pretending, right user?

VLTOR upper reciever
ACOG
Magpul Precision stock
Magazine looks retarded so it would be 7.62x39

>82nd All American Rejects

So you want them to die of heat exhaustion carrying that piece of shit around

>and DI is actually more reliable in adverse conditions
maybe if you stop and soak the BCG in oil every 500-2k rounds.

Again, the method of gas operation changes nothing. That gas blowing back reduces the chances of debris staying in the action.

>maybe if you stop and soak the BCG in oil every 500-2k rounds.
Yeah, that's gonna be a necessity for absolutely everyone operating with shit-tier niggerrigged gunpowder.

>muh practical

The legion are teetotaler slavers who literally leave out all the fun bitsbof roman wine and trapboi culture.

Plus they chestpump about "muh simplicity" then use 5mm chambered AR pattern assault rifles and 50AE smgs on you in later stages.

That isn't very caps money of you

Attached: IMG_20181224_112406.jpg (156x268, 14K)

>R91
Unreliable hunk of shit.

>the AR15 is literally the poster child for corruption and bureaucracy.
No, that would be the M14.

God fucking yes!

"Hey all of nato, adopt this new round... We need one interchangable caliber."

"Okay America, but maybe we can design a single rifle for the free world too."

"Sure, how about we rechamber that 7.63kurz gun from belgium..."

"Yes! Thank you! This is a good standardization and modernization that will benefi-"

"I made my own rifle instead."

"What?"

"It's like a garand, but in 7.62 nato. Like 85% garand."

"Ugh so much for our modern rifle we're still gonna adopt..."

"Hey I dropped that for a new concept. Here's 5.56mm. You will all use this now."

"America plz stop!"

They do have that though, hell, lorewise car ownership among civilians is actually pretty common in post war California. The NCR we see in New Vegas is the bottom of the barrel shit they send it to do what is basically a glorified security detail with the actual forces fighting the Gobi Desert campaign.

I want Legionfags to leave

>with the actual forces fighting the Gobi Desert campaign.
You realize the Gobi campaign was the US Great War retaliation for the Chinese Anchorage occupation, right? The Gobi scout rifle is a several hundred year old relic.

ncr has truck convoys and helicopters, california is actually a nation with cities and electricity.

>NCR
>Gobi Desert Campaign

Attached: jhfjkgcdhkghk.jpg (540x540, 53K)

>anything in Fallout
>a nation

I don't believe you

Beep beep, best desert gat coming through.

Attached: galil sar.jpg (1632x551, 210K)

>Israel

Put a santa hat on your AR!

Gotta have something to get the really uppity goys.

Attached: israeli upgrades.png (640x373, 362K)

legionfags out

Somehow i feel that the NCR uses old style pencil barrels that slightly warp after extensive fire. Thats why thecrangers prefer more reliable, more accurate single actuons and levergats

>single-action wheelguns and leverguns
>more reliable than an AR platform

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're funny

Not that guy but
>organization stretched so thin that it issues hemp bdus and boiled leather armor to all but their most elite soldiers, in spite of being able to mass issue combat armor consistently from the 2160s to the 2240s
>Issuing a reliable and accurate service rifle

I doubt the average serviceman has a guns skill of 80 no wonder they use weird sidecharging AR's

a Brush Gun requires 100 Guns skill

Service Rifle is better for dumb conscripts

>proving my point

retarded opinion the post

>and DI is actually more reliable in adverse conditions
proof?

LEGION FAGS GO!

It's 5.56 tho

I know, there is no 7.62x39. But it looks like a 7.62x39 mag. The g3 is 5.56 in f3 so clearly they're on some fuck shit.

>This rifle contradicts itself.
Because of the lack of buis?

Hey I know they don't teach geography in nigger schools but uh do me a favor and google Gobi Desert real quick.

Attached: 1545371823650.jpg (504x376, 18K)

No Gods, No masters. The Lucky 38 will be my castle, The Strip my bastion, and The Mojave my kingdom.

More because of the fixed stock and short barrel. Its features aren't weird on their own but together it seems odd. You don't see a lot of rifles set up like that irl.

>The NCR deploys most of it's combat-capable troops to Asia, leaving the absolute bottom of the barrel in the Mojave. Would certainly explain how they're on the back foot against an army where more than half of fighting soldiers are waving around machetes

Good luck with a two front war you can't diplomat your way out o- actually the courier totally could do that couldn't he? Never mind then enjoy your fudual gambling kingdom.

because you didn't play new vegas or 2?

>he thinks he can run Vegas better than House

Attached: 1518413653644.jpg (440x540, 64K)