Firearm alternatives

I live in a ghetto and the stabbings recently increased exponentially, i cant legally buy a gun. Any good firearms alternatives out there? (pic unrelated)

Attached: 584251.jpg (2136x1201, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bulletsafe.com/products/bullet-proof-vest)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

an illegal firearm

look into stab proof vests, self defence training, knives and other non-lethal alternatives. Use anything that will give you an advantage

(OP) nah bro dont wanna risk it but its tempting

why the fuck can't you buy a gun nigger? Beat your baby momma?

(OP) im not a nigger i just live in a country with insanely strict gun laws

illegal guns are great for home defence but not edc

What country
Maybe you can buy a black powder gun, but if you live inna country with insane laws in the first place finding a knife or even bear spray to protect yourself may be difficult
in addition, remember that many vests rated to stop pistol rounds (that can be worn under clothing) are rated to stop stabs

(OP) i have a level 3A bullet proof vest (bulletsafe.com/products/bullet-proof-vest)
its pretty ok. As for black powder i think im allowed to buy one as long as it was made before 1897.

What country again
also click on the numbers on each post to reply, like
>40078988

Pepper spray. Much more likely to disable someone compared to a knife or taser. Also easily concealable.

Would a 1000 lumen flashlight and bear spray be enough?

Kitchen knife duct taped to a pole.

A short aluminum bat with a wrist strap on it.
Also I'd suggest a roll of bandage, maybe small kit of some first aid things, in case you DO get stabbed, so you can hope to stop the bleeding, at least for long enough to get to a hospital.

Why's that?

>cant legally buy a gun
thats why armslist exists, you dumb nigger

What are your weapons laws?

Inb4 a relatively safe country with still available guns, except OP is a whiny bitch that doesn't want to take a class on gun safety to get a gun.

If the laws are that strict about guns then they are probably equally strict about carrying other weapons. You will get in just as much trouble if you're carrying around a knife or club or something similar with intent to use it as a weapon.

Start thinking about creative alternatives.

I always thought Armslist was full of boomer fudds. How do you feel out the other party?

Get a gun, shoot the criminals, and go shoot the faggot cops and politicians before you go down.

Being this white

Attached: D19E6920-78A5-4D08-AF62-7D1E528EC191.jpg (866x900, 124K)

If pneumatic arrow guns are legal, it would be a decent alternative. Just have a backup with you, like a machete. If not, the only other thing is a potato gun (hopefully with a stock on it) or a crossbow.

Attached: arrow-rifle-640x533.jpg (640x533, 116K)

how he gonna carry that everywhere?

pic related

Attached: leather_sap.jpg (600x500, 102K)

Just get a longer knife. Like a machete, a kukri or even a fucking two-handed sword like a zweihander or something

A closed fist can be his EDC then. Just know how to throw a punch at a critical point and take off running.

The arrow thing was more for defense of the home.

brass knuckles for EDC, crossbow for the house

don't forget to read up on some counter-knife martial arts

because if you carry you can be control by a random cop in the street and then you are fucked. But no cops are gonna search your house for no reason.