What's the most dangerous assault weapon?

What's the most dangerous assault weapon?

Attached: Rock_River_Arms_M4_17-1000ed.jpg (1000x617, 114K)

anything used by a nigger

why, my peenus weanus of course :)

hahah! :D

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

ITT: What's the most dangerous assault weapon? - my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!

None, because the term "assault rifle" is a jewish falsity. Go back to

You're right though, the penis is tbd most dangerous assault weapon. What other weapon can cause an enormous parasite to grow inside you? What other weapon can transmit infections and diseases so easily? What is the #1 weapon most used in rape? What else can you send pictures of to get people to laugh and throw up at the same time?
That's right, it's my penis.
#banassaultpenises #cutofftheredicks

the one that comes self-propelled with a >120mm bore diameter

A sturmpanzer?

As for hand-held weapons, probably a carl gustaf with that fancy tandem charge bunker buster round.

select fire 50bmg infantry rifle. long recoil operation with a muzzle brake.
>recoil still too much
exoskeletons for riflemen

fuck the hague convention, war is meant to be terrible and people should fear war for reasons other than "oh, they have nukes"

Attached: 1443639031049.jpg (270x480, 23K)

AR15 of course
> don't you pay attention to the news?

>anything used by a cop
*ftfy

>assault weapon
No such thing.

>Yeah, I'm copying that one AK poster.

Go do your research paper somewhere else hipster trash.

Attached: abortion-and-gun-ban-comic.png (940x300, 28K)

nigger really ?

Muh dik

Based and mother fucking redpilled.

Attached: 1535476350671.jpg (591x591, 60K)

Attached: Cause of death.jpg (720x690, 35K)

Ok retard then why is battle rifle acceptable to be used by civis and own by civis? Also "assault rifle" is legally a word. Look it up on the dictionary.

Because you motherfuckers are too retarded to actually notice but the word "weapon" and "rifle" are not the same thing. Ergo, "assault weapon" is not the same as "assault rifle".

>Assault Rifle: Select-fire rifle chambered in an intermediary round with detachable magazines
>Assault Weapon: Whatever the fuck lawmakers say it is, including fucking rimfire plinkers and bolt-action hunting guns if they have too many "spooky" features which are 100% ergonomic and/or aesthetic like pistol grips, muzzle brakes, barrel shrouds, etc.

the modern propaganda machine

A 22 bolt action is more dangerous in a seals hands then a browning 50cal machine gun in a two year olds

So your question is kinda dumb. But I personally think that those mashine guns that shoot grenades are probably the most devastating guns, maybe a few ships cannons can compete i don’t really know

>"But I personally think that those mashine guns that shoot grenades are probably the most devastating guns"
Later, in some liberal college kids research paper on gun control:
>"Even pro-gun advocates on private measage boards admitted in private conversation that machine guns capable of launching grenades (shows picture of ar15 with 37mm flare launcher) are too dangerous for civilian ownership and that the government needs to take action."

Fuck this faggot, literally any answer you give "him" will be twisted out of context and spun the way "xe" wants it to be spun.

Attached: 1541826374643.png (615x611, 188K)

Easy, rocket launcher.

In terms of what'll cause deaths yeah

Attached: arrest.png (500x399, 26K)

Muh dick

Marxism

A double barreled P90 spliced to a 6.5 creedmore AR10....oh an of couse a grenade launcher attachment.

Honestly I expect this in media. I had wanted restrictions on guns weakened and now apparently I am for gun reform

I'm for gun reform. Reforming them to unrestriction

which indian???

Found the niggers

Feather, I imagine.

An AR-47 shoots 47 bullets with each pull of the pull thing. Common sense gun control is needed, like why would anyone need an assualt weapon

guys, what do I do? I upset the piggy and now he's calling me a nigger on 4channel.net. I'm literally shaking.

Attached: 1536097925745.png (708x747, 419K)

Comfy post, well done.

Attached: So_happy_smiling_cat.jpg (1317x1536, 1.38M)

Whats an assault weapon? I see youve provided a picture of a commonly owned firearm though.

My dick

This guy's dick.

FPBP

You mean the mk19?

a nigger and his hipoint

>Also "assault rifle" is legally a word.

Attached: 1497599976364.gif (389x259, 992K)

a roman gladius

Your mom’s tits

Whats a barrel shroud?

the shoulder thing that goes up

communism

STUGs
WW2 German Assault Guns.

Attached: StuG-III-latrun-2.jpg (1176x699, 159K)

Most deadly assault rifle

Attached: HW_Render_MA5B.png (700x264, 211K)

Battle Rifles do not have to be select fire. Assault Rifles do.
It is the "select fire" part that make an actual Assault Rifle an NFA item that costs $20,000 usually.

the guy this guy is referencings dick

idiot

Attached: rcmp_guy_sticker_large copy.png (480x480, 143K)