Inlaws, aunts and cousins coming in for Christmas dinner

>inlaws, aunts and cousins coming in for Christmas dinner
>have to suffer anti-gun rhetorics for several hours yet again

Attached: 1523614922629.png (399x400, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-46672444
youtube.com/watch?v=MnR6fbBOOF4
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me and my fiance dont even celebrate Christmas anymore because we dont want to deal with our families.
Most of our family has been welcoming, but the few bad apples that host everyone have decided no more guns.
I work night shift so I dont even have the schedule for holidays anymore, but we're gonna go do our own thing and get ready to go out to the range early the 26th after.
So we can test her new gun.

Just move on user, you dont need this "family" anymore. I dont understand why anyone does, if you can pick their own.

>eating at the same table as antis

>grandmother passed away five years ago
>father (actually godfather but he raised me like a son all my life) passed away three years ago
>girlfriend left me two years ago
>no living family or friends left
>second Christmas I'm spending with just myself for company
>all the guns and ammo in the world doesn't fill the void
>hard to imagine spending time with anyone else other than family on future Christmases
>the idea of a lonely future sometimes fills me with dread
>isn't as bad as last year though
>starting to feel the holiday spirit again
On a brighter side I'm finding comfort in reading war stories from the Civil War.
Starting to regret never asking my father who was 96 years old if he knew any Civil War vets when he was a child... Maybe he knew a story or two that they or his father told him.

Merry Christmas Eve, Jow Forums.

Attached: IMG_033.jpg (1120x747, 814K)

>grandma passes a few years ago
>aunt gets the house
>aunt is antigun
>not allowed to carry gun at christmas anymore
>did it for the last 3 christmas I spent with my grandma
>even got grandma a gun after her lawnmower got stolen
>now my aunt has no respect for any of that
>dont talk to that side of the family anymore
>the cool cousin I was friends with got bluepilled by moving to morrocco for a month
>came back and, out of the blue, started a facebook instant message telling me I'm a piece of shit for assembling AR-15s for people

Attached: stay tuned shooters.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Christ...

>facebook
Well there's your first mistake.

Merry Christmas civil war user, hope you find something to keep the dread away. Jow Forums is always with you.

sitting with my family all discussing about Adolf Trumpler...I'm not even a trump supporter, we're not even Americans...

>Dad's side is pretty fudd
>muh duur rifle, fuddy ought seex
>cousin goes on a trip to Vietnam
>comes back spouting the blessings of communism
>get's btfo HARD by former military cousins
>his sister joins the navy next year
>other cousins all carry, have discussions after christmas meal
>guns strewn about the living room, hearty chuckles heard by all

Feels Jow Forumsomfy

Attached: 1514239269912.jpg (288x305, 26K)

>Tfw I was the one who talked about communism as a good thing at christmas as a dumb 15 year old trying to buy mosin nagants and makarovs
>now I've had to do a 180 and go full SHALL just so I can not embarrass my milsurp grandfather in front of the family again
>finally made my grandfather proud when I was talking about 3rd pin holes and wire hanger auto sears.

Attached: fq00C2K[1].jpg (650x456, 16K)

>anti-gun rhetorics
i would not allow these idiots on my property or speak to them ever again

We all make mistakes, but at least you've seen the light user. That cousin hasn't been seen at a big family event in several years now, hope he's doing alright honestly. Merry Jow Forumsristmas

Sorry to hear that user, hopefully you'll stay Jow Forumsomfy this year

>Few years ago
>Cousin talking about how he wants to do an AK build
>Aunt starts freaking out about it
>She turns to me to back her up
>I'm by far the biggest gun nut in the whole extended family
>"IDK, sounds like a fun project"

This is correct or you end up like where i live the fucking UK.

>b-b-but user you can own rifles,muzzel loading revolvers and shot guns for target pratice and hunting.

>yet these fucking commie retards will try and ban hunting next

Attached: 20181224_141653.jpg (1080x2654, 1016K)

>always bring a new gun home to show dad
>brother in laws all now buying guns and getting their ccls after I extolled the virtues of gun ownership
> mom wants me to show her how to shoot a handgun so she can get a CCL

Feel great desu. I got into guns because I loved them as a kid and my dad wasn’t a cuck who sheltered me. He never was much into guns but he always loved them. Me being super into them has gotten my family into them as well.

>pic related was my grandfathers and is now mine

Attached: 0738BBE3-BC14-42F9-8D28-E07BE0BDDD44.jpg (3024x4032, 3.09M)

If you live ina redflag state, you might wanna go ahead and don the plate carrier and get ready to literally "fight for your rights" as one of those fucks are going to get you in a gun fight in the near future! Best bet is to mow down the cops and head straight to the one that called it in's house and ventilate them for treading on your rights!

Did you refinish that rifle?
And what wood is that?

People filed firearms violations against her now too.
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-46672444

>She was reported under section 11a of the Firearms Act 1968, which refers to authorised lending and possession of firearms for hunting.

Lol the state of euros....

MAXIMUM KEKAGE
This dude is a walking ball of faggotry

Attached: 26710412-24A4-4AB0-BAB5-B56EE4CB653F.png (1125x2001, 250K)

IMAGINE THAT!!!! The British being a bunch of cock sucking faggots?!?!? Who would of thought the most fucked nation could get more fuckedand sound more homosexual!!!! I think its about time we went across the pond and repaid them with that invasion they are owed and liberate all these people! We can just slaughter the rest that agree with this shit!

Nope, it’s been like that since day one. It’s just whatever wood the fazerkly plant put on those rifles. My grandfather bought this and a Jungle Carbine from an army surplus store back in the 50s.

Attached: 19FC9230-6386-43A8-A229-5E488F152C7B.jpg (3024x4032, 1.82M)

>cousin is a Democrat but is cool with owning guns and even went to the range with me one time
>Grandma likes to hear about old guns that I buy because she read in the papers that the value of old guns are shooting up

Attached: 1444583680609.png (828x1403, 302K)

>the cool cousin I was friends with got bluepilled by moving to morrocco for a month
too bad he didn't get beheaded

I turned my whole (((family))) from antis to ccw holders.

Tell them about the English common law the 2nd amendment is based on. Tell them that the law today should not only be legalization of everything but that it should be mandatory for every free man to keep ready the current standard military small arm, armor, ifak, and load bearing equipment and ten loaded magazines and you should be fined for not doing so.

And if you wanna make them upset tell them what that original English law said about the Jews too lel.

>hearing about gun control kikery
it aint bad at least you dont have to listen to /tv/ in avatar form from a bunch of normies.

>But to see people in camouflage with highly powered sniper rifles rejoicing at the killing of a goat, let alone a ram, is simply unacceptable
Do these people not understand that a single male can get pretty much an infinite number of females pregnant, thus making even less of an impact on population numbers than hunting the females?
Also, the "highly powered sniper rifles" line is exactly what I've been trying to tell fudds for the last 15 years... They're coming after ALL guns. Even your .177 airgun.

Every person who eats meat should have to be forced to once in their life kill an animal to continue to be able to eat meat. Fucking massive hypocrites who are tacitly okay with animals living in auschwitz tier accommodations being harvested for meat, but an animal living free range suffering what is probably one of the more humane deaths as compared to be gored, mauled, or starving to death in the winter is not okay.

Kennesaw Georgia did that. Every household is mandated by law to have at least one firearm and ammunition. It's not enforced at all (in case you object to owning firearms or are ineligible for whatever reason), but it's interesting to note that crime rates plummeted while the population grew.

Attached: kennesaw georgia.jpg (988x987, 154K)

Interestingly, hipsters are one of the fastest growing demographics of firearm owners specifically for this. It's almost like it's the most humane way to harvest meat. Go figure.

Attached: Hipster Hunters.jpg (496x283, 95K)

If only these hipsters weren't the zoomer version of fudds. Still a good thing considering that there would probably still be those who learn about firearms and become more pro 2A as a result of understanding firearms more.

Well hey, even just in that one picture, one of them has an A5. No fucking way he'll accept a semi-auto ban.

Well I'm happy anybody is getting into guns. I'm still trying to find someone who hunts who will show me the ropes.

Sucks growing up in a liberal family who hates guns and anything hunting.

>still trying to find someone who hunts who will show me the ropes.
Never gonna happen. Youtube and boomer forums are your dad now. Go out there and fail until you succeed.

I hear you. My family is okay with guns, but no hunters, so I'm kinda starting from scratch, there.
I think the only creatures my father kills on sight are bed bugs, lol.

My oldest sister unironically asked me how I can argue that ARs aren’t assault rifles when it’s literally in the name.

To be fair she’s not anti gun at all just a victim of (((their))) propaganda.

Attached: B8A6288B-938D-4D6D-97F7-EE4441CB88B3.jpg (3024x4032, 2.28M)

How the fuck do you get bluepilled by going to friggin Morocco?

The only thing I'm worried about really is field dressing the deer and messing it up and ruining the meat by fucking up somehow.

>You should definitely travel because after I went to "insert place" everything is different now and the people there are so different and spiritual

its a massive meme that people who travel to other countries will come back and talk about it forever and portray the locals as basically noble savages who don't worry about all the things we do.

>highly powered sniper rifles
The meme is real

Merry Christmas cunt

Attached: 1534166246811.jpg (923x713, 68K)

Check out this cool Assault Rifle-17 shotgun!

Attached: AR-17.jpg (999x264, 94K)

Watch YouTube videos. The general concept is get the guts out of the deer intact.

Attached: A09F0A66-7D34-4182-A2F3-771E98E8376E.jpg (2998x1593, 1.74M)

Start with birds/rabbits, then.

Thats a pretty good idea. I'll start small and do my research. Thanks buddies.

>portray the locals as basically noble savages who don't worry about all the things we do.
Or are so much more cultural.
>... stuck a feather in his hat and called it Macaroni!

Attached: Macaroni.jpg (750x1064, 234K)

Lol I explained it too her.
She also once asked me if I had my cc g19 on me because she didn’t want to hug me and have it go off. Her husband is starting to get into guns now though because of me whenever I come home me my father and brother in laws all go shooting.

Attached: F6609F9F-0E94-46AE-88E8-4568FFFC366C.jpg (1125x833, 1.14M)

Merry Christmas fellow autists

Attached: 1542815142009.gif (666x386, 342K)

Attached: Fitz Special Glock.jpg (810x960, 74K)

>800
what the fuck. also what is OBO?

You can't be serious. This has to be a fuckign meme.

>no trigger guard
>appendix carry
is he selling this because it blew his dick off?

You forgot

>no trigger guard on a glock

"Or Best Offer"

Right? It's a [SCREAMING EXTERNALLY] kind of thing. When I first saw it I nearly had an aneurysm

>Or best offer

will your senpai adopt me? im stuck with a bunch of anti carry folks in mine. my cousins hunt, but i pull out an ak and say i want to deer hunt using it and they shit temselves... if i mention i carry they shit themselves.... i moved away because of their acting overly aggressive about shit like this and i didnt want them to cause problems later.. then was forced to move back by finances.. FUCK

i have folks that think the ak is some kind of magic God killing gun that goes through bullet proof vests, but their higher power hunting rifles cant penetrate a layer of kevlar rated for pistols...

please explain to her that assault rifles wasnt a term till clinton had the oval office, but that armalite has been a name for a while

>assault rifles wasnt a term till clinton had the oval office
You're thinking of "Assault Weapon" and you shouldn't be explaining things you don't understand.

My family knows I'm into guns, and over the years have been corrected on enough issues that have hard facts backing them up that when they want to talk guns, they politely ask my opinion before spouting some bullshit. If you want to get to that point your family has to respect you, meaning keep the SHALL shit under wraps and be a reasonable human being when discussing.

Haha, yeah. I got into enough debates over the years that most people know not to try debating with me on that subject. I've forgotten more than most of them know about it.

This. If you show them why they are dumb gently, and they respect you as not being rarted, they will eventually come around.

Once you've grown up and left the house, your wife and kids are your family. Dont bother with the extended part of they're more trouble than they're worth.

>got bluepilled by moving to morrocco
>got bluepilled
>by moving to morrocco
How? As someone from europe that spend time working with """people""" from there I don't really understand how you can't become the 'gas them all and their ilk'-type of person.

Let me be the first... O B S E S S E D

Looks awesome man

That sounds great user. I'm glad you found someone you can do that with. I'm trying to get to where are you.

I explained to her what AR stands for and that it’s basicLly a brand name

Attached: D1BC615E-6B0D-4673-8A61-80630BA63468.jpg (2980x4026, 3.07M)

>gently
Some people only respond to being so thoroughly BTFO that they leave the room in embarrassment. People see you BTFO others a few times and nobody questions you on the subject.

My dads side of the family all have jobs in the armour car business and all are avid fun owners. Mfw I read these threads.

Attached: 5C6F27F1-0035-4ED0-B43F-9EBD1761647E.jpg (369x496, 20K)

There is always room at my table for one more. Where do you live Jow Forumsommando?

IDK, maybe they're really fond of pastilla and got taqiya'd to hell and back while there?

You don't happen to live in the GTA, do you?

Tbh as long as you get the meat on ice in a few hours without spilling the guts all over it then you are good to go. It is really not that hard.

>go to grandparents house for Christmas each year
>they are both in their mid 90s and still live alone
>Both FDR democrats but have been voting republican since Reagan
>Grandpa Korean war vet
>doesnt talk about it much but from what I have pieced together all of his friends died in various ways and he got sent back home after a bad jump (he was airborn)
>gave me all his guns a few years back so my deadbeat aunt wouldn't get them
>love them both
>deadbeat aunt is hardcore commie
>two divorces and never passed high school
>works at goodwill and expects my dad to pay her bills because he uses one of her barns for car storage.
>Other aunt is a hardcore animal rights activist from California, she picks up strays form the street and brings them to her tiny apartment.
>The smell is unbelievable.
>cousin is passed out on the couch after doing some sort of drug
>I hope he doesn't wake up, that would be a Christmas miracle
>other cousin married a fat lesbian looking lady with a bad attitude but super rich parents
>They have 7 kids and its been ten years
>bet more than one of them arnt his

My only hope is that they leave before I get back from church. My aunts and cousins dont go for obvious reasons.

Attached: chrcha.jpg (1200x802, 379K)

good on your granddad. cherish the moments you have with him.

Why does Jow Forums have families that talk about politics at holiday gatherings?

Attached: 1433632383176.jpg (247x353, 32K)

>aunts and uncles that actually come to christmas dinner are boring boomers that discuss absolutely nothing besides SPORTSBALL and the stockmarket at the table
could be worse i suppose

No user how do you think money gets inside atms and banks

No need to be a cunt.
This was the company I was thinking of.
youtube.com/watch?v=MnR6fbBOOF4

>he butchered a glock rtf

I feel bad for you guys. Every Christmas my extended family gets together and roasts a hog while we shoot on our thirty acres of woodland.

Attached: 4FA4C570-2C43-468B-BDC5-EBD52504C68A.jpg (960x849, 191K)

This is for those anons that are 'that guy'

>We get you have a hobby
>We get it's a part of your identity because you have nothing else going on in life
>Please, do not ruin Christmas by talking non stop about guns you don't own
>Or never will
>Please just hold polite surface chatter, occasionally mention your hobby
>Do not fall out with people over your hobby

Merry Christmas young anons, hopefully 2019 will be a new start for you.

Unironically low class upbringing. Learning to avoid certain topics that can interfere with family harmony during a special occasion and to introduce minimally offensive opinions for the sake of conversation is like upper middle class 101.

If they want meat from the animals, why would the starve them?

Some people's entire identity revolves around politics.
Also

Excuse me for having 3 ft of snow

Find a butcher and ask if he'll show you how?

You’re not going to make it.

Attached: D250E35A-EB28-4B43-B519-824E0CB60072.jpg (960x947, 109K)

>not offering to drop them off in the middle of the nearest niggerville/ghetto to fend for themselves if guns are so bad

>that pic
GTFO

Shitposting from a tree I’m already /out/ niggggaaa

This is why I don't mind spending the Holidays alone anymore.

taqiya is a dumb infidel meme and you should feel bad

t. Muslim 2A

Hopefully things go as well as Thanksgiving

>chatting with cousin
>mom brings up that I bought a shotgun
>he starts asking me about it, talks about his Mossberg
>other more liberal cousin jumps in
>mentions she recently bought a .357 Smith & Wesson of some sort from the State Highway Patrol
>she's excited that it has all the markings and everything

Hopeful about Christmas

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

Attached: Muslim minority rights.jpg (526x320, 65K)