What is Russia's greatest strategic threat currently?

Besides nuclear misses what would you guys say is their greatest threat to the US? Why is America so bothered by them? I read the open source DIA report and there was nothing that horrified me about Russia so what don't I know?

Attached: tour_img-1204869-148.jpg (1200x630, 305K)

Nothing.

Pentagon isnt worried, but the (((MIC))) is. And thats what matters.

And what are they worried about? It must have something to do with the Russian navy because Russia has tried to hard to get access to open water via Syria and Crimea. I have no idea though.

They are worried about the fact that if they dont make Russia/China/whoever look like a massive threat they loose their buisness.

By MIC did you mean military industrial complex or military intelligence community? Because either works and I can't tell haha

AIDS

Kek

>And what are they worried about?
About not being able to embezzle trillions from federal budget.
Russia as is poses no physical threat to United States or it's "strategy", unless said strategy directly involves going to war with fucking Russia.
Russia never had any capacity to invade US, let alone occupy it outside of cheesy movies - you know, the one thing entire national defense should be about.

Jow Forums posters with ebin Vatnik memes

Attached: 54a[1].png (453x492, 99K)

Other Russians maintaing their hard ware

There has to be something to it senpai.

They are an aggressive and well-armed totalitarian regime which wishes to establish a sphere of influence which overlaps with several NATO and Western aligned nations. The U.S. is the 'big stick' in NATO, thus the conflict. Also playing into this antagonism is the historic adversarial relationship between the U.S. and the Soviet Union during the Cold War.

Attached: Berlin Cold War US USSR tanks.jpg (1024x768, 548K)

Yeah I understand their goals but what weapon system are they using to be a legit threat?

Hillary Clintons Emails

System of systems. The threat is closing the gap of us dominance. Remeber that the weapons of today are the weapons of tommrow for our allies, and the same for Russia. Thus it is paramount to maintain the lead so our allies of the future can maintain their dominance.

What do you mean system of systems?

Attached: 1501950656976.jpg (228x221, 11K)

The salami way, slicing neighbours piece by piece.

Don't worry about it then, kiddo. You are asking questions that are above your understanding.

A certain influential tribe of West Asians is still upset about losing their monopoly on collecting the peasants’ taxes and selling distilled alcohol on interest.

Okay kid. I hope your liberal Arts degree keeps you warm at night

She looks cute. Who is she?

An inanimate drawing.

Generic Slav girl
You can find them from Stettin in the Baltic to Trieste in the Adriatic

Don't forget the German-Russian rapebabies

they were consensual

true
German women were notorious for fucking the occupying soldiers in every war, look up "Rhineland bastard"

Advanced hypersonic missiles, the S400, T14 tank, Su 57 which can be used to threaten US influence or be exported to hostile nations

It's only natural. The occupying force has defeated the native men and proven their superiority. They are the true alphas and have asserted dominance so the women reward them adequately.

Nothing, American government needs a boogeyman to keep the American public's fear and hatred directed at someone, Russia happens to be that someone.

Any proof on the hypersonic missle front?

All I have seen this far is that they were in development.

Shut up, I think she's sweet

>All I have seen this far is that they were in development.
Both Avangard and Kindzal were already adopted.
And considerably long ago.

Bump

Both of which are hypersonic at terminal phase only.

Neither have been but into service. If Russia can't deploy fighters or tanks in any meaningful number there's no way these weapons are in use.

you tripping mate?
Kinzhal is like mach 8 all the way and mach 10 in terminal and Avangard literally rides a fucking ICBM.
you're talking out of your ass
Mig-31's are already strapped with Kinzhals
Avangard doesn't have a missile to ride yet
you don't sem to understand that these toys are strategic deterrent and take a priority over stupid shit like tanks

There's the possibility that they could try and rebuild their buffer zone, requiring actions that could bring up conflicts in Eastern Europe and the Baltic. That said Russia is being made to be a larger threat than it actually is really for political reasons. Their "cutting edge" hypersonic missile turned out to be an IRBM strapped to the bottom of a MiG-31, there's a good chance their glide vehicle isn't what its cracked up to be either, they can't resume production of their 5th gen fighter for at least the better part of a decade, and their efforts to produce even a next generation conventionally powered attack sub are almost totally stagnant.

They are only a direct threat to their neighbors, many of which are members of NATO. Beyond that electronic warfare and harassing our assets in the region is about all the threat they are.

oh user shes really sweet

T-I-G-E-R-S

The US and Russia will never fight openly. The threat from Russia comes from them making equipment that, although not as good as the wests, is still decent and the west doesn't have control over who gets that equipment.

They strapped an Iskander to a MiG-31, making a missile that is technically within the definition of a hypersonic weapon. Avangard is totally real and works perfectly, its in service, stop asking about, no we can't show you pictures, just trust me.

I saw kinzhal was released as part of 6 strategic weapons by Putin. Are the other 5 released yet?

Dry docks. Fucker is slowly sinking the Kuznetsov.

Nuclear power plant cruise missile - still in prototype testing phase
The laser - already being tested by the military
Sarmat (Satan 2) - mass production soon
Rubezh - delayed
Avangard - in development

Apparently Rubezh was delayed so they could fully focus in the Avangard to get it into service as quickly as possible.

what do you mean by bee laser? I can find the other ones but I'm having some difficulty finding the laser to do some more research on.

russia is a threat to itself desu