Jow Forums Tourist destinations

where you are allowed to arm yourself and defend against the locals.

Are there any tourist destinations where you can actually arm yourself with needing to be attached to a military unit? Any where "war tourism" is a valid way to spend a week or two?

Attached: female doing yoga in morocco.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/ON4oB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America is so big you can go and explore all 50 states without getting bored

Attached: IMG_20170617_173851.jpg (4032x3024, 3.77M)

In California and other shitlib hellholes you can’t carry a gun to defend yourself from wild negroids and aztecs

What state is that?

Well then you've got like 49 states to go, right?

I’ll never understand why anyone wants to travel to the Middle East/Africa/India. They’re shitholes with shithole culture. Constantly getting mobbed by browns begging for your white gibmedats and aggressively trying to sell you dumb trinkets. That’s if you don’t get outright kidnapped. And if you’re a somewhat attractive White woman in India, forget about it.
The beta insect race of pajeet males will lose their mind having seen white bobs IRL and literally crowd around you trying to feel you up.
Anyone who willingly travels to these places is quite honestly a virtue signaling leftist, cosmopolitan “world traveler”. They get what they deserve.

Get yourselves beheaded by muslim monkeys in the middle of a shithole when the Carpathian Mountains are so beautiful.

Attached: Carpathian-mountains-Cozia-Romania-ladnscape-romania-34645620-1400-1050.jpg (1400x1050, 1.1M)

Pictured rocks Michigan
The Up is untouched country user. Perfect for /out/ activities

>I’ll never understand why anyone wants to travel
Easily influenced brainlets want to travel anywhere that Instagram and Youtube tells them to travel.

The Moroccan Ministry of Tourism purposefully invites high-subscriber Insta-thots to the most expensive resorts in the hopes that their dumb subscriber bases book stays at the cheaper resorts (where they get raped and murdered)

Attached: Instagram Morocco.png (950x534, 1006K)

Going to get shit on real fast for saying this, but Cali is great for /out/doors. There's places out here like you wouldn't imagine. But yeah gun laws this and that takes some of the magic away.

This. There's plenty to go to in the U.S. alone if you have any basic level of imagination and google maps.

>I’ll never understand why a woman wants to travel to the Middle East/Africa/India

Same reason you'll see men talking about going to Thailand or Brazil. Its for the sex. Nothing more complicated than that.

Attached: tourist in India.jpg (3630x2517, 1.86M)

Inb4 the link gets posted

Not knowing there is a county in norther California where 1-25 people have a carry permit. Not knowing there is a city in Northern California where there is a Gun store for every 10,000 people

This is why we need a "new" california. State is so big there is literally huge demographic/geological reasons why to split the state. That or expand AZ or NV to take over some more desert land.

Attached: 1527977831377.png (959x771, 537K)

Morocco Ministry of Tourism and Danish law enforcement went out of their way to nuke every hint of that video, not for the chicks'/families' sake, but to protect those tourism bucks.

Wrong. Guns here are used as currency by the goons. If you're a law abiding wage cuck the cops will harass you because they want to confiscate your guns (remember they are literally currency)

You could go to donetsk and exchange pot shots but its not as hot as it previously was. Cant really go hang out with the kurds anymore lol.

Africa is always in a shootout, I assume you could head to south sudan and shoot it out there. Other than that there are just narco/crime related gang scuffles in north and south america you could be involved in but not a good idea for tourists.

>Are there any tourist destinations where you can actually arm yourself
Alaska

Attached: IMG_0826.jpg (4032x3024, 2.73M)

>falling for the meme state
Never going to happen. You would have to readdress multiple states and California can't even split itself yet on it's own.

What are you even talking about?

Finally taking new pics alaska man?

>traveling to India to have sex with Indian men
HAHAHAHAHA
Back to facebook, pajeet

Exactly. Why would I leave the greatest nation on Earth to go to some shithole that was impressive 3000 years ago? Bitches that do this think they are "adventurous"

Pot smokers are bad Americans that don't deserve firearms

Attached: 1545443141973.png (673x592, 154K)

Obviously is will never happen. And I do agree that it is a meme at this point. HOW EVER Said meme is a valuable tool to point out the social problem that the state has and it helps to point out that not everyone that lives in Cali is a dick sucking liberal faggot.

Nigger what?

This is true, I’ve been to all 50 and I’m still finding new places to check out.

AV AV AV!
MORRRRRRRRRR!

Someone post the link

Here ya go
webmshare.com/ON4oB

Based
t. Scandinavian

Thanks

No problem

War tourism? Educate me pls

Its amusing to me that I think of travelling to places like that and how I would but it would be pretty scary, then realize that Australia is the only place in the southern hemisphere that I even consider as a travel destination. Everything else down there is so shit you couldn't pay me to go.

>Everything else down there is so shit you couldn't pay me to go.
I couldnt pay you to go fuck thai hookers for a week?

This is the truth for women and women shouldn't travel alone in places like Africa or the ME minus like Israel and turkey. In Jordan if you are a white woman alone on the streets you literally get swarmed like you said. This happened to my family member who had to Sprint away from groups of men multiple times in Jordan.as a man you can be pretty safe just knowing where to go. Always near lots of others or rich people

Not everyone is you, Jared.

Attached: Jared Fogle - this is a guy that fucks.jpg (1910x1000, 410K)

>This happened to my family member
Is she a retard? Why was she there?

She is hella rich and was previously traveling in the gulf countries which are safe then she was gonna link up with me in Israel but went to Jordan first. That's why i say stick to the places with lots of people and rich people.

>See new shit
>think its cool
Mean while a Jow Forumstard seethes

damn that's beautiful user, u from there?

There’s no shit worth seeing, faggot.

>spend a week or two fighting off third world militants
>something fun for someone who obviously lives in a first world country
You've never even been in the hood, have you? Have you even intentionally killed an animal? Real life is not like your video games.

You are not. The only time I remember my dad being around personal firearms in latin America was his friend is rich and had political enemies so he had a concealed handgun.

I know this has been said over and over again on Jow Forums but in most no gun counties the rich are still armed and the reality only keeps poor and middle class people unarmed while the rich have all the weapons and security imaginable.
Thanks libfags!