Meanwhile, in 2218 Jow Forums

desuarchive.org/k/thread/39065924/

Attached: 1542259774825.jpg (1024x577, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sc2218.wikia.com/wiki/Catalog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well I this a turn of the events of things. I am happy to see this thread series come back on Jow Forums andI hope that the mods on Jow Forums would allow us to have fun just for this time being on this thread since it is Christmas/Holiday. I'm also happy to see the series now has a wiki.

> sc2218.wikia.com/wiki/Catalog

There is even a catalog to this as well which is nice. Hope this becomes one of those every now and then threads like the ashland threads that come by every now and then.

Holy fucking fuck i had a dangerous event just happened during one of my scavagings and at the end found this old relic gun of some kind that is hoth a melee club and a blaster at the same time!

>be me
>be in the space graveyard of space debris and old ships from the old boarder conflicts in the middle of the sol boarders
>manage to leave my mini space sub and go into one of those old Martian trade ships that was somehow blown halfway
>come across old tech and such til i found an old crate that says "dangerous surplus! Handle with care!"
>decide to open it and find an old gun of some kind and it looks like it was modified to be used as a melee club and be used as a gun at the same time
>whatthefuck?.holopic
>pick it up and find out it's still loaded with these old looking ammo and found some in the compartment of the container
>thank fuck this is almost zeroG zone or this would have been a bitch to hall out
>suddenly get spauted by one of those random spy/scout kraut drones that just so happened to come around and spotted me
>it started to play a recorded germanic authoritative command which i did not understand and it started charging towards me with its extended prongs
>keep in mind this may have been a rogue drone since there was alot of dints and scratches on this thing
>managed to dodged it and out of some old instinct i swong the old weapon at it
>it literally made the thing fall to the side and started sputtering in its recorded voicebox and it was sporadic
>i decided to pull the trigger at it out of fear of machines like these things
>FUCKING BOOM! a loud sound followed by a loud flame came out of the end of the gun and the drone was killed right there on the spot (as well the recoil of the rifle almost flew out of my hands since im not much of a weapon user til now
>quickly take the old gun, container it was in and got to my mini space sub and hall ass out of the sol boarder zone

Pic related is the old relic i found. What is it btw?

Attached: 1543544412377m.jpg (1024x1024, 164K)

What's going on here?

Attached: infringement.exe.jpg (542x345, 157K)

Go away UAFATF you dont belong here.

Welp stuck on the communist planet known as Mars and unable to get off the planet since my junction space hauler literally broke down upon landing to deliver some cargo as in it actually fell apart and i was almost crushed in my own driver's seat by the weight of the damn machine, thanks to the commissar that was there at the scene he ordered the factory workers to immediately get me out since i was one of those "premium delivery men" whatever the fuck that means and now recovered from the red star hospital but my ship is beyond repair so I'm fucking stuck. I was appointed a job to by by the head state of the red planet to do hovertruck cargo hauking and I'm paid both in Mars approved transactions and rations for my service but i doubt i be able to leave the planet and head back to the UAF homeworlds or one of those neutral trading stations but at least i got a storage cubicle home to sleep in which has an average bed, crap pre world war three tv and running water which is nice i guess. So what the fuck is there to do on this red planet?

Well at least you didn't break down in a literal sense on Pluto but you may have likely had a better chance on living if you broke down on earth or one of the GGR controlled planets but then you be dealing with alot of imperial authoritative shit. Look on the brightside at least on the people's republic of mars you can try and make reconnection call with anyone that has ties with a UAF and transfer in your serial call sign number that you were designated with on that ship and get a replacement in and you be able to leave the planet then but with your credit score being cut bit half way down but it's your chance of getting off mars. Can someone else fill in the blanks for this poor scrub that got himself stuck on the commie planet?

Ok i got about 4000 credits to spend and I want to know which weapon is best to go for. Should i go with the laser rifle, plasma rifle, ion rifle, blaster rifle or the magnetic slug rifles? Keep in mind I need a weapon that can fulfill all the needs of offense, defense, hunting and target shooting for fun. Also ease of maintenance and reliability comes to mind.

So Jow Forums which is the best option to go for?

>Sign up as security detail for a bunch of missionaries
>Money is good and I figure they're just gonna go preach the glory of German Jesus to some safe outer colony world
>Find out only after we depart that they're going to fucking Pluto
HELP

Attached: 1412313971950.jpg (482x277, 26K)

>german jesus
>pluto

Your gonna have a BAD TIME

>becomes a security guard for missionaries
>didn't bother reading up on what the Teutonic Orthodox Church foundation is and what they are about

Just be fucking hopeful they have mercy on you and sends in a few Teutonic Orthodox Knights with the specialized Zweihander swords they come with and if your lucky they may bring in a german Halberd that fires a beam accurate blaster on the end. What the fuck did you think would happen by volunteering to become a security guard for a bunch of missionaries who's whole purpose is to spread the gosple of the Teutonic Orthodox teachings to places that are not Teutonic Orthodox claimed or renounced?

I figured there weren't people in this world dumb enough to try preaching to a bunch of slave owning power armoured psychopaths who worship space devil leviathans.
I guess I'm even dumber than them.

Oh boy your gonna get raped by the plutonians

Oh trust me it's actually the missionaries heads of the churchs that makes the decisions and apparently you went to one who's missionary's head leader decided to test out the faith of the missionaries in that areay by sending in a few along with some selected guards to pluto to see what would happen.

Trust me the entire foundation of the Teutonic Orthodox Church is not dumb but extreme and manual labor based foundation. You're just the unfortunate bastard on this "test of faith" mission.

Blasters are hands down the best overall, especially since you can change it between lethal and non lethal settings. Prove me wrong cunts.

Plasma is better because it can actually penetrate through shit unlike a blaster which only pumch and shoves and if your actually lucky it may penetrate through a peasant's clothes.

>not choosing the true and only gun you will ever need

It's like you faggots lost your faith in John Moses Browning holy fuck.

Attached: 1444205066093.png (1530x958, 1.39M)

Why not a laser?

Because laser rifles are gay as fuck and useless outside of outer space use plus they can fuck up since they are battery based weapons. Also does anyone know a good trade station to go and visit for a few weeks? I'm planning on visiting UAF trade station but im far away and there are a few trade stations i can pick from so can someone give me a suggestion?

Perhaps try out one of the neutral trading stations like that one nearby the trappist zones or that huge one that everyone goes to? Since no one has problems over there perhaps you can try out that instead. Just make sure not to settle down too much and just settle enough to where if shit hits the fan fast you can just grab your gear and jump into a hauler or a space sub and get out fast.

Wait why should i be precarious and not settle down too much at the neutral trading stations? What happened?

Let's just say there was an incident of a space pirate attacking one of the cargo haulers that happened to have sauerkraut and bratwurst and decided to hide out at a neutral trading station and thought he would not be found.

I will give you a hint. He was found out and the neutral trading station got raped inside out and there are people still traumatized on that one station.

Wait what happened to the trading station?

It got raped hard thats what happened

In what way dof that place got raped?

Did*

Anyone tried out the martian militia group? How was it for those that have tried it out?

Attached: 1541829913778.png (1610x1645, 244K)

Wait when the fuck did The People's Republic of Mars have a Martian Militia? When the fuck did that came into effect?

Since the the end of the mars late civik war and the beginning of the German-Marsian war. It was an unofficial militia that was formed at the ending of the mars's civil political war and the militia was not in full recognised group til the starting point of the german-marsian war which later grew in size in numbers along with the official mars military. The Martian Militia became an unofficial official group during the mid time of the war and at the closing end it was a well recognized group. By the end of the war it gain numbers in people due to how devastating the german-martian war was and how important it was for everyone to be at a ready's minute notice. Someone may have a better history knowledge on this so anyone feel free to chime in please.

I hope you packed a drum of lube. You're going to need it after the assrape the plutonians will give all of you.

It was a rape of extreme efficiency. Like Nanking in under an hour. I'm still not sure whether to be shocked or amazed.

Let me guess... the Germans decided to visit a NEUTRAL trading stations with no regards for humanity correct?

Were you there? What was it like over there during the time of their visit?

I wasn't there personally. I just saw the holovids from the event.

Pls tell me what was shown on the holovids

Have you ever seen a man spitroasted by MG-42's? Have you ever seen a baby forcibly delivered using only a rusty bayonet? Ever seen a guy get beat to death with his own fucking arm? And I won't even go into all the things they did to the women. All I got to say is that Germans are some fucked up sumbitches.
If you really want to see the holovids, and I reccomend against it, they're hosted on deathleak.

One last job...

Any freelance spy fags on here?
I need an untraceable gun that will leave no evidence behind.
Any recommendations?

I was there when it happened and thank god i was in one of the higher cubicle housing units and not at the floor ground levels but half of what said is true except for the woman and baby part but thats a debate for another time. Apparently they arrived when some space junkie arrived at the entrance nearly crashing his sub cargo car right into the gift shop and he ran as fast off into somewhere, which qt the time just seemed like another random shit that happens today except i didn't expected to see the kraut military to show up ten minutes later. You ever seen what their battleclass navy ships look like? Well ever seen the Bismarck class battlestation ship? Well picture that but double that with several mark VII DD ships and multiple mark V attack ships arrived all around at the entrance of the station. There was revolts due to their presence but those that revolted were quickly snuffed and I mean that in a literal sense and the craziest part is when they put the whole place in a lockdown and pretty much called in the Mark V units which are basically a mixture of police riot control group and a military power police together and every ins and outs were forced to show papers and be subjugated to forced searches on their vehicles, cargoes and their body. They set up checkpoints in every district of the whole facility with MG42 set up everywhere and everyone and I mean this in a literal sense were all scanned and all forced to have papers at all times. I saw a guy got pulled from his own cubicle by two guys in black armor and dragged into a search room and an hour later he was released shaven, naked and pale before he was thrown back into his own cubicle with papers thrown at him.

The krauts really wanted to find that guy and i guess they did at some point but the jrauts didn't leave until two weeks later due to heated political arguments over the kaiserreich military's actions at the place.

The most craziest fucking thing ever i swear.

Depends... you in sol?

Yes.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Good luck fucker

Holy shit man, I can’t imagine what the battleclass ships must have looked like. Could someone draw me a picture or something? I’m interested.

Why? I know krauts don't like anyone being armed but them but I heard belterfags love their guns.

>you will never dive from low orbit to enter an alien atmosphere to fight ayyys in their own turf

Born too soon anons

Attached: 79D599A1-CFE8-4F22-BEB1-3DE15EADD7A4.gif (413x449, 2.4M)

From being in this stellar thread series from the beginning, whenever I think of german spaceships i imagine them close to 40k warhammer ships but more industrialized looking like industrial metal style while the UAF i imagine theirs are close to like the spaceships from rither mass effect or halo but thats up for debate.

From the looks of it, it's a Most Nigger Oboltz Action rifle. It's a pre-Collapse weapon used by the Slavshit Union during the Second Worlds War, where they were used to avenge the genocide of the Holocaust race. The Third Reich was said to have killed almost 6 million Holocaust's A DAY. They used their Tigers plasma weapons to turn them to ash.

Sounds good to me. Lemme do some concepts

Anyone has the relativity weapons some user posted? That shit is god tier writefaggotry

Prolly ME since UAF relies on technological superiority and heavy drone usage. Halo has sort of a rugged industrialized look, while ME ships are more polished

You can "legally" own a gun but you have to go through alot of paperworks and special training and so on before you are permitted to own one and if you want to conceal carry then you need to go through a training course, safety course, background check, prove your citizenship status within the sol system as in prove your german citizen or an approved status of one and finally have to sworn an oath that you would never harm the kaiser nor the kaiser's officials oh and there is a 2 year waiting process you have to go through after being legally allowed to own a gun before you are allowed to get a conceal carry to see if you are able to not fuck up and lose your gun owning status.

That's just for highly developed german controlled cities like earth but on places like the asteroid mining fields, venus, Jupiter's moons and other colonized but hazardous planets the status on owning a gun is much more relaxed but still have to go through a background check and a training test before you are given a gun.

FUCK! that is some 1984 SHIT what the FUCK!?

Thanks for the info, i will need to obtain it through different means, but the more important question is what gun should I get based of my description?
Was thinking about plasma since it turns people into fucking goo if you get the right model, but it's way too loud. Any ideas?

You can easily get a gun if you join one of the Plutonian Great Houses.
Problem there is you need to prove your worth by murdering several members of any opposing houses, I think the number was around 25 if their peasants, 5 if they're retainers (good fucking luck)

Does anyone have the copied post of that one simplified overview of Germany's current gun laws and requirements to get them but set up for this specific thread? I remember seeing someone posted that a few times in the previous threads so im hoping someone would post them again please.

Definitely Mag-Slug. Functions in all environments, extremely good armor piercing, lethal and accurate at extreme ranges when on-planet and never has any type of dissipation issues in atmosphere like most modern directed energy guns. On top of all that, they can go straight through Ray shields AND you can make custom slugs for different situations. Also did I mention that in a pinch you can use anything metal as ammo? It probably won't fly super straight but it will work in a pinch.

>The most prolific slave type on Pluto are the "food beasts," 30Ibs headless fetus like creatures that come from "birthing breast" type slaves. Upon birth they begin to die immediately after severed from the umbilical cord and are kept alive through life support just long enough to keep the flesh from decaying so they can be sold as fresh as possible.
>Despite their large numbers and relatively inexpensive nature food beasts are still higher on the Plutonian hierarchy than the peasant class, and peasants are required to pay tribute to their ruling Great House to legally own and consume food beast meat.
What the fuck? I've never been happier about being born into a Kraut colony. They at least don't consider food to be a higher form of life than people.

Attached: 1467104535192.jpg (631x457, 152K)

>be kraut
>can't own guns unless you go through bullshit in the name of the kaiser

How does it feel to be no guns?

Bitch please, everyone in the colonies owns a gun, Kraut leadership is pretty much more of a theory than anything tangible that far from main space. They don't give half a fuck what goes on out there so long as the tax money and raw material keeps flowing in, you can buy some ancient 200 year old gun at any general store if you ask to see the "special stock."
The flip side of course being you're trapped in the middle of buttfuck nowhere and are pretty much completely at the mercy of smugglers when it comes to getting more ammo, I've gone years on a single box of 9x18

Attached: 1462900426053.png (351x351, 153K)

This. We lost the third and fourth world wars because these weren’t standard issue.

>until you say something that is not GGR state approved opinion.

That's what happened when you switched to using glock pistols during those two wars. You faggots deserved those losses for losing faith in john moses browning.

So Jow Forums would you date a humanoid bio-weapon

Attached: 1545651098.png (1280x1067, 1.8M)

Didn't the krauts killed off those xenos?

Yes but those that survived fled to one of the refugee camp moons within the non-sol controlled zones.

Definitely laser
>inb4 "UAF boomer"
Look, it worked in 2 world wars. It's certainly good enough for whatever crap you need it to do.

Wait was it the UAF that gave the xenos asylum status? Fucking why!?

Goddamn i missed these threads. Thank you for this glorious Christmas gift OP.

I imagine the Germans spaceships would be a crowsover between the 40k warhammer and the empire ships from star wars

Bump

>mfw just got my first security guard job and enlisted in helping with the cargo hauling shipments and found out just after leaving the station we're heading right towards earth.

HOW FUCKED AM I!?

Attached: 1528246610748.jpg (705x696, 27K)

Depends. You going directly to the heart of the german empire or venice?

According to the cargo which is filled with alot of fuckton of black iron, gold, red ruby jewels, pure silk, silver and a fucking lot of blank scrolls i would have to guess Venice also there is this tall guy in silver robe with black iron crosses all over his robe and has an odd looking helmet with horns and he is looking at me with a dark glare and i don't like the way he has that giant sword close by, it's making me nervous.

You're definitely going to Venice which is the heartland of the Teutonic Orthodox Church Foundation. Just a word of caution, don't and I mean do not attempt to insult, joke, say any opposing opinions towards the Teutonic Orthodox at all and for the love of god do not break any laws and yes stealing a piece of candy is regarded the same as stealing an old woman's purse and they do not punish with peace talks and hugs, they will outright either beat you to a bloody pulp or just blast you with their halberd blasters or cut you down with their Zweihander swords.

Mormon user checking in,
if y'all think John Moses Browning was the best then maybe you should come to the Zion system, there is an entire Browning museum in Zarahemla, the capital of the Latter Day Saint Commonwealth (LDSC). Its honestly pretty great not gonna lie.

Venice or Vatican i can't tell the difference they all look the same ever since the krauts won world war four.

The guy got mixed up on the names, it's the Vatican city which is the main heart foundation of the Teutonic Orthodox Church and trust me you gonna want to be best in your behaviors and their language despite being germanic, they speak in the medieval germanic period language which is spoken during ceremonies, prayers and services within the Teutonic Orthodox Church throughout the Vatican region.

So uhm guys what do you guys think of statement about that kraut droid? I thought they dont use recond droids much anymore so was that like a renegade spooky malfunctioning droid or something?

Is it true there are rogued kraut machines in space?

Attached: 1515795853138.gif (500x532, 904K)

Out there in the dark colonies some seriously fucking creepy shit goes down mang, at that point you're closer to literal hell than anything resembling civilization.
Wouldn't surprise me to find out Krauts experimented with some seriously terrifying super AI tech out there just so no one would know about it and I'd believe you, nothing happening that far out is going to have any info get back to the general public. Plus, why the fuck else would they have colonies where there's legit no light and it's so cold that a window cracking could freeze an entire station to death in a nanosecond?

Attached: 124132412341234.jpg (500x496, 76K)

Bumping this awesome thread.

ship A. I. watched me masturbate in shower
now it constantly gives me tips on techniques, toys, and signed me up for galactic love connection. Ship A.I voice is from Germany and Hans is now emailing me latex suit coupons. halp.

Why is no one talking about the buildup of UAF ships around the Oort Cloud? Are the Krauts worried it’ll cause panic or something? And isn’t the Sol system too fortified for the UAF to do anything? What the hell is happening?

Actually the UAF is just doing their usual training programs just like how the plutonians would jump into their ships and hoot hoot around their planets. That or there is something xeno coming up in that region and realize it I'ant the krauts this time so they doubling down in that area for just in case scenario.

Space cold war baby

Its mostly wealthy sponsors that use them as entertainment, labor, whatever.

Wait wasn't there a specific group of xenos that the krauts encountered and instead of conflict, the krauts respected a specific xenos existence and ruling rights while that same xeno group despised the UAF?

Delete sys.3223

>krauts
>respecting anything that isn't german
You forget these are the same people that regard human rights as suggestions.

I remember this time i encountered some odd machines. Idk if any of you guys remember but y'all know those old pre world war three star war films? Remember that one scene on that one film with some kind of floating scouting drone that was over a snowy field? Well I ran into one that was somehow close to that but more... dangerous and unhinged like it was tampered with. Anyway I'll greentext my experience about it on this holonet board.

>be me
>be salvager
>come across a graveyard of destroyed ships of various factions in one of the Sol boarders
>find this one ship that was large but the sides was blown apart so easy access to pull my junction ship up by and park it
>expected to be completely Zero-G but found myself in space suit tripped over and hit myself on the floor upon entry into the hallway
>apparently the damn place still had running gravity machines going somehow
>explore the place with my lazer rifle just in case i ran into some spooky shit
>come across a room filled with old military tech weapons
>FUCKYEA!.holopeg
>started to load til i heard something clanging nearby and heard a prerecorded audio of something... in german.
>oh fuck the krauts are here!
>except what came into the room was not a bunch of pissed german soldiers
>it was a random fucking droid scout like thing except it had a giant red glare camera with a large crack over it and there was some exposed wires and the tangible metallic prongs was swinging violently while playing somekind of germabic military song and had a kaiser's speech playing
>fucking almost shit in my spacesuit and started running
>the thing chased after me til i lost it after going through a few corridors
>decided to ditch the place and get back to the junction ship
>the moment i got back on i heard the machine clanging towards my ship
>NOPE!.holopeg
>get the fuck out of there fast
>did not stop til i got to a neutral trading station

Can anyone tell me what the fuck that was please?

Attached: 1516014360115.jpg (480x542, 55K)

Don't forget the fact that after they won world war 3/4 the passed a law that only permits german made products and anything that was not german built was either rejected or destroyed and was copied and reconstructed in german design. Just like how they took all those M1 Garands and literally destroyed them all and built their own M1 Garands with their own german designed cartridge ammo for the marksmanship competitions and ranges on most of their german colonized planets.

I thought Germans stopped relying and using robotic based drones and scouting units? What the fuck is this and why is it not heard of? What the fuck is going on!?

Robotic Scouts are commonly employed by both UAF and GGR navies. Cheaper to send robots out into the black than it is to send valuable human pilots.

The Glock 91 is a scam. I was at the range and GlockOS crashed twice. How the hell am I supposed to deal with a pack of skeezers if my gun gets a bug. It doesn't even have a turing complete trigger. The Beretta a˚≈ has had that feature since 2171, but Glock won't catch on. Looks like they are spending all their money on blood transfusions for gaston's disembodied head.

Attached: Glock-45-Compared-To-Glock-19X-755x513.jpg (755x513, 64K)

It might have been an old German security drone that was damaged in the wreckage.

True for scouting, but actual combat units in the GGR are manned far more often than their UAF counterparts. GGR falls behind the UAF as far as electronic warfare capabilities goes, so theyve always avoided heavy automation in their actual combat forces

Probably leftover droids that was once used by the german navy during the german martian war which was widely discontinued of use after the war and was used for cargo hauling chrck ups, boarder scoutings, propaganda use and so on but then discontinued and just been left to themselves since then. Rumors say that within inside the head caskets where the motherboard is there is a human brain that is used and there is a spinal nervous system that is still attached to the brain along with the single eye attached to the brain and it is all built to be used for further improvements on the droid but there no proofs so again just a rumor.

Be scary to think that there is alive person trapped inside that forgotten machine huh?

If that is the case then why are most of the old GGR scouting droids are being found among wreckages among the the sol boarders where there been heavy combat long time ago and why are most of them being found on non GGR wreckage? My bigger question is why are they malfunctioning and going rogue and blasting off prerecorded german stuff and attacking with their joints upon sighting anyone on sight if they are supposed to be scouting doids only?

What's going on?

I hope that is not true.

My great grandfather had these starwars toysets and had one that looked like the ones the imperial krautfags use for the design of the old scout drones except different.

The old german scout droids has a spherical but stretched around like head and there is like a spinal but in a spiral way in the bottom and there are tendral like mechanical arms all around and there are cameras that would peek up around the sides of the head casket but it had a main fixed red glowing eye that never moved nor blinked not to mention there were antennas around the head and bottom of the thing. Sad my great grandfather passed away but he told he encountered one and managed to smash the casket open when it tried to attack my grandfather long time ago. The unnerving part was whenever i asked my grandfather what my great grandfather saw inside the casket he would just go silent and tell me "the old man was silent and was strucked with fear and felt a coldness in his chest and told me that we need to burn the machine." The part that made no sense was that they managed to set the dead machine on fire but my grandfather was never allowed to see the inside and was told to go inside while my great grandfather pretty much threw the metal machine into the shredder.

Pic related is one of my great grandfather's old star war pieces that almost look like the german old scouting droids.

Attached: Drones.jpg (839x513, 100K)