You dont stand a chance

You think you'll survive SHTF or a Civil war?

>You aren't going to die in a blazing glory
You are going to die because you spent all your money on mosins and MRE's and are going to die from an infection because you havent wiped your asshole in days since you didn't buy any toilet paper.

>You aren't going to have that final gun battle when the ATF shows up asking for your funs
You are going to sit there like a little bitch, mumble "w-well I lost them in a b-boating accident" Then they will push you aside and go destroy your belongings and take what is there.

>You think you are anonymous on Jow Forums, and post pictures of your preps and guns
If you are dumb enough to post about anything you may or may not have in here, they already know, and you will be one of the first stops they will be making

>Each day will not be a non-stop gunfight, and wont end with you unraveling your paracord bracelet and making a shelter
Your days will be sitting bored inside your house eating plain rice and beans with no seasonings, and when you eventually run out of food you'll die from starvation or lack of sanitation.

>All your friends who know you have guns, guess where they will go first? Guess who they'll narc on first when police come asking, and govt giving out incentives to narcs? What are you going to do when people, friends, family start showing up at your door? Can you even walk a mile with your bug out bag?

You clearly have no idea how shitty things can be, and you are bored and not content with your life and want some place to start new. Read a book, clean your room, and get a fucking life.

Also, merry Christmas. Show the ones you care about you love them, you don't know whens the last time you'll see them.

Attached: me.png (655x600, 156K)

Are you ok OP?

Presumably a civil war would be fairly organized, there would be at least two factions with some kind of leadership and joining one would basically be the same as enlisting in a modern military

Jesus OP its almost Christmas have some cheer. fuck sakes being all gloom and doom all the time is going to make you a lonely guy.

This. Wait till after Christmas and post this again when most people aren't having good times anymore for maximum (you)s. Try not to access Jow Forums for a few hours and go have some fun.

At least I'll die having fun

Attached: you-see-ivan-when-attach-self-to-t-64-cannon-and-30190302.png (500x397, 105K)

>SHTF
>gunfights

no
only retards think SHTF is anything but going innawoods and camping/hunting until you hear everything's back to normal on the radio

Attached: 1445206149426.jpg (423x951, 61K)

That last pic on the bottom, kek took me a second. I'm guessing she died didn't she?

>going innawoods and camping/hunting
Daily reminder that there is one deer for every 10 people in the US. If your plan relies on hunting, know you already failed.

daily reminder that there is more shit out there than deer and not everyone is going to be smart enough to go innawoods anyway

>not everyone is going to be smart enough to go innawoods
They all saw Red Dawn too user, sorry.
>daily reminder that there is more shit out there than deer
Right, and when the deer population is 100% eradicated week 1, what do you think people are going to eat next? All that shit. Most of which is much, much smaller than deer. Good luck surviving off of rodents, you can literally starve to death while stuffing your face with them.

Either figure out high density farming or prepare to acquire a taste for long pig.

>SHTF
my entire family has a prepper mentality with everything from water filters and iodine to aspirin and gauze stocked up for months, for each person.
me and my brother make a point of ensuring everyone in the family has guns and ammo. i bought my sister an SKS for christmas and cleaned all the cosmoline out for her.
we all agreed that we will make a mad dash for my parent's hobby farm in the countryside. it's in a close knit community, other houses are within eye and earshot. these areas are normally the safest. when the ATF shows up the law will not exist and they will either die, or they will be begging for food and a box of bandaids because they previously learned that the law stopped existing.

a great number of us grew up pretty poor and hunted, fished, and farmed to keep food on the table. the fact that we all have money is attributed to the fact that my dad lucked out and took ownership of a fish hatchery. and everyone but one cousin has a dirtbike for personal transport, even if they live innacity.

>They all saw Red Dawn too user, sorry.
that doesn't mean they'll be able to feed themselves
>Either figure out high density farming or prepare to acquire a taste for long pig.
just how much do you plan to eat during a survival situation? learn to farm anyway, because whatever other "plan" you have that includes NOT hunting is going to be over in even less time than 1 week, or do you really think you're going to be getting anything by having a shootout over canned goods in town?

>You are going to die because you spent all your money on mosins and MRE's and are going to die from an infection because you havent wiped your asshole in days since you didn't buy any toilet paper.
Jokes on you, I'm really anal about having enough toilet paper to last months (no pun intended)

>You are going to sit there like a little bitch, mumble "w-well I lost them in a b-boating accident" Then they will push you aside and go destroy your belongings and take what is there.
That's where you're wrong, I'm not afraid to die for what I believe in and I hate cops

>Your days will be sitting bored inside your house eating plain rice and beans with no seasonings, and when you eventually run out of food you'll die from starvation or lack of sanitation.
I'll give you this one, war probably isn't what TV/movies/vidya/anime make it out to be but again it would take months to finally starve

>All your friends who know you have guns, guess where they will go first? Guess who they'll narc on first when police come asking, and govt giving out incentives to narcs? What are you going to do when people, friends, family start showing up at your door? Can you even walk a mile with your bug out bag?
>You clearly have no idea how shitty things can be, and you are bored and not content with your life and want some place to start new. Read a book, clean your room, and get a fucking life.
I don't tell people I don't fully trust about my owning guns, but still unless you live like the Unabomber in a shack with no electricity the government knows who you are anyway

>Also, merry Christmas. Show the ones you care about you love them, you don't know whens the last time you'll see them.
Merry Jow Forumsristmas to you too, Jow Forumsomrade! ;D

You forgot to consider that most Americans on medications or with diabetes will die, most of the obese will die, and anyone who can’t make a fire or run a mile will die. That’s most of this country. Less than 1/10. If it happens in the winter, do you know how many will freeze to death?

9/10 of those people are living in shit sanfrisco and will be eating pets/each other just like the great depression instead of leaving shit sanfrisco.

The US is a neat place. If shit happens. some "census designated places" (small towns that don't even qualify to have a mayor) will never even know it happened because they were already living on average salaries of

>just how much do you plan to eat during a survival situation?
Gee user, enough to survive would sure be nice.
>or do you really think you're going to be getting anything by having a shootout over canned goods in town?
Are you really saying you don't have 1 year worth of dry goods? This is why the Mormons will win.

>implying there won't be a mass culling of the population from starvation
Almost everyone relies on the supply chain currently delivering product every day to stores. If that supply chain ever gets shut off, people arent going to have the forethought or skills needed to hunt anything other than bunnies and people's dogs/cats.
People are going to murder eachother for the last can of Campbell's soup like on Black Friday but it will be every day.

Attached: 1545632684578m.jpg (1024x584, 60K)

>everyone is retarded and will die but me and the other chosen people!
Deluded wishful thinking. No, what you'll see is a rapetrain of millions evacuating cities to kill and eat you.

>user face when he reads a book

Babbies first revelation?

Get back in your cube user, its much easier this way.

Attached: 748BACF3-0BA2-4D6C-BCD7-B5CE3A8D3BDF.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

>Everyone will do the rational thing but you

every time this happens people hunker down and stay in their communities except for a few outliers. the outliers who leave normally get shot/robbed/met by the feds and stripped of their weapons before being "forcibly evacuated" because travelers are easy targets - which makes the people staying in place stay in place even harder.

basically if you aren't already in the woods or close and on a lesser-traveled road that will afford you an uneventful journey you are pre-screwed and have to get friendly with your immediate neighbors. i recommend you start today. shut ins are ALWAYS the first to die because nobody gives a fuck when they scream.

>i will literally die without toilet paper
you do realize that toilet paper didn't exist for most of human history, right?
>You aren't going to have that final gun battle when the ATF shows up asking for your funs
They won't do that, because muh constitution prevents it.
>they already know, and you will be one of the first stops they will be making
Mass gun confiscation will never happen, stop being a retard.
>Your days will be sitting bored inside your house eating plain rice and beans with no seasonings, and when you eventually run out of food you'll die from starvation or lack of sanitation.
Lazy ass, the food and water preps are to keep you alive long enough to secure sustainable resources.
>All your friends who know you have guns, guess where they will go first?
The cool ones will come here, like we planned, where the few who don't have guns will be given some of my shittier ones from the stockpile. Anyone unwilling to do their part to defend the group will not be welcome.
>Guess who they'll narc on first when police come asking, and govt giving out incentives to narcs?
Here we go on this mass confiscation bullshit again. I already told you, it will never happen.
>What are you going to do when people, friends, family start showing up at your door?
If they're close, help them. If they're not, turn them away by explaining I don't have anything for them.
>You clearly have no idea how shitty things can be
Get your major depression treated, user

Joke's on you OP. I don't want to survive.

Jokes on you buddy I don't have any preps. My plan for civil war/shtf is suicide.

The day the ATF comes to my door is the day I politely hand over what is in my house. Then a few weeks later I dig up one of the backup guns and start shooting high voltage power lines.

Attached: 1536726750647.jpg (960x670, 137K)

I don't have the energy for this it's Christmas Eve. Fug the ATF, and godspeed and merry Christmas Komrades.

>whatever other "plan" you have that includes NOT hunting is going to be over in even less time than 1 week
Do some math, Sport. If you plan on hunting to survive, you’ll need a hunting territory between 58 and 390 square miles. Those are the numbers for a mountain lion, btw. That’s an approximately human-weight predator, to give you a reference point.

You can also plan on spending every daylight hour hunting. You’re not going to have time for farming. You’re just going to be another statistic.

My biggest fear for SHTF is all the LARPers and edgelords that will come about. Just imagine you’re trying to scavenge for food and some neckbeard tries to have a gunfight with you because he wants to live out his fantasy as a “raider” from a video game he played. Or what if, say, the Chinese were invading and instead of Americans working together to stop them people instead form edgy gangs with bizarre ideologies so they can be just like those cool guys in that book about faction wars in the apocalypse.
Really scares me. Especially considering a lot of those undesirables browse this board.

ITT: City boys.

Ain't no law going to be checking in my basement for guns, son. There's maybe a dozen officers for this county, and I went to high school with ten of them. And when I need some food, I'll take my shotgun into the woods and shoot some.

Enjoy city life... while it lasts.

this. OP got dumped by his blond gun loving GF.

>what you'll see is a rapetrain of millions evacuating cities to kill and eat you.
That’s when the first great culling happens. Those city people are going to stand fast, because things will go back to normal any time now. Local government is going to make it worse/delay the inevitable by trying to set up emergency relief programs. Once that runs its course, the cities will be barren food deserts full of starving, desperate people. The problem they’ll be facing is, they used up all of their resources bartering for food/fuel/whatever. A lot of people are going to start dying for really stupid reasons. Sure, a lot of people are going to make it out of the city. With a half tank of gas, plus whatever they can stuff in the back seat and trunk. Major travel routes are going to be gridlocked parking lots, forcing travellers onto surface streets. The suburbs are going to bear the brunt of the exodus, because that’s where most refugees are going to run out of gas or luck.

Figure, maybe 5% of any urban population will make it more than 200 miles from their starting point. Those that do will be extremely dangerous.

tl;dr

all your points seem to solve themselves.
>they already know, and you will be one of the first stops they will be making
ok good thing I have guns
All you need to do is shoot at one agent and theyll return fire, then you can;
>die in a blazing glory

She was shot in the head and had the box placed over her face. Her former fruits and prodjuice were quickly taken by people who didn't care about her.

Stop projecting your depression, you tween faggot. This is now a loadout thread.

Attached: loadout.png (647x673, 273K)

The deer population would soar in a SHTF situation since people won't be running deer over

>M1A
>Quality long range firearm

This is bait, right?

>one deer for every 10 people in the US
Ok and how many out of every 10 Americans knows how to hunt?

Sheeeeeeit mayne, who needs toilet paper when you have the two bucket & rag system (one bucket grey water, one that is cleaner grey water, clean buckets daily in the morning.) I won't be doing rambo stuff but you are a damn fool if you do not think I will protect my can of beans from crazy fuckers, can you imagine how the great depression would play out today? large masses of hungry unemployed, just try and break into my shack fucker. If civil war happens I'll just fall off the face of the earth and find a nice cave to hermit it up in. Gun confiscation rolls around and I've got many black powder revolvers (should be bulletproof in a confiscation, black powder cylinders can be made to last longer with beeswax, I've been thinking about taking powdered salt and sprinkling a fine layer over the powder charge and coating the nipple in bees wax to increase the time I can keep a cylinder loaded) as long as there are niggers and crazies I will always want a gun, as soon as society turns into one shade of sensible people then you can think about taking my guns but that is never happening.

Attached: 1529084430030.jpg (720x720, 73K)

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Attached: 1523512129580-01.jpg (759x1080, 113K)

City folk will literally starve
95% will just keep trying to raid empty stores and shit because they played Fallout or watched some zombie film or something and think stores keep massive food stores

A fair amount will kill themselves or just become hedonistic and stop giving a shit

especially here in UK- bleeding heart city dwellers hate hunting and guns and knives
they'll eat each other or starve before they kill Bobby the cat or some deer or anything really

-t British city dweller

Listen guys. We don't really need to create a fantasy setting for SHTF. Just imagine that you are a perfectly normal person living a normal, straightforward life with a car, food in your fridge and tv and everything. It's just that you are living in Syria of 2018 and a militia is heading into your neighborhood. THAT is SHTF. What's your plan; sit and hide when the militia guys go house to house and take everything they perceive to be of value including the fucking TILES?

okay say the guns are used to shoot the government, finally

everyone who does not surrender their arms is a traitor, guilty of treason, and will be tried and hanged for crimes against the legitimate government of the united states. hail trump.

Solid points OP, americuns have this unhealthy fetish with SHTF. Probably since so few of them witnessed the real. happening

You're just going to ignore the scoped sks?

>No, what you'll see is a rapetrain of millions evacuating cities to kill and eat you.
Think about how much of a clusterfuck it is to get out of a city during rush hour traffic. Now think about what happens when EVERYBODY leaves. Most of those millions will be killing each other before they even leave the city limits. Once they do get out, the'll have a much better armed populace to deal with that knows the terrain, and is more likely to be able to live off the land or at least be able to mange their shit better.

toilet paper < baby wipes

Incidentally. What is the percentage of a modern city population family owning a car any more?

not every where in the world is as big as new york /// toronto /// LA fagboy. most.

>Daily reminder that there is one deer for every 10 people in the US
Daily reminder less than 1 in 10 know anything about hunting. Now if you don't count urbanites as people then it evens out to around 1 in 5 don't know anything about hunting.

So what size is the likely hunting territory for the actual hunters, once there's no more juice for the cars? I know, there's electric cars, but they need more electricity and voltage that what a solar panel or two can provide.

While I generally agree on all points presented, I'm still inclined to call you a faggot because all that you've posted comes from a clear position of bitterness and resentment towards others, though its not clear why you feel this way.

> implying more than 1/30th of society will even succeed at taking game

>You are going to die because you spent all your money on mosins and MRE's and are going to die from an infection because you havent wiped your asshole in days since you didn't buy any toilet paper.

Each MRE comes with a small packet of TP and a wet wipe, dumbass

That shit will give you a nice red ring

>implying that rural areas don't have access to livestock such as horses and donkeys
Simply revert back to the mode of transportation that runs on grass, feed, and river water.
It's like you've never been outside a concrete jungle.

Attached: 1545313307421.png (500x522, 98K)

REDDIT

SPACING

Attached: 1526238191134.jpg (543x403, 15K)

Attached: 1519263116935.png (536x593, 130K)

How many horses and donkeys would you think your rural population has available any more? I have a distinct impression that the primary means of transport are 4wd. Sure there's horses still, but not enough to go around. And there's good eatin' on them guys.

That’s paragraph breaks. Retarded ones, but breaks nonetheless. That was a thing on this board before all of you newfags flooded in after the election and invented the sin of reddit spacing to show how oldfag and savvy you are.

>Not hunting longpig

1: good sport
2: plentiful
3: renewable
4: nutritious

Different user
It actually all depends on location extensively because where I am there's a lot of horses, likely under a 1 horse to 1 person ratio but outside the city it is relatively close.
They'd definitely go up in value and people who own a horse will definitely be considered higher-class based solely on the transportation they would afford people. That's also assuming that everything goes tits-up for a long, long time.

Yeah, it would take more than a few shitty weeks. But car gas is only storable for six months. Even if selfless govt workers managed to keep the gas plants going they would still be dependant on oil deliveries and even worse, gas distribution. I have a feeling that the authorities would not be wasting precious fuel on civilians when they have their own cars and trucks to keep running in an emergency. Cops need their cars.

It's not owning a horse that will denote your class, though. It is being able to ride it without someone taking it from you.

Personally I think a lot of us would find ourselves walking and bicycling a lot. And dragging two wheel wagons for anything heavier than our backs could lift.

>Horse riding will save you.
If I find some faggot riding a horse in a shtf scenario id just shoot him and eat the horse. Any retard thinking shit is gonna be like the wild West is in for a lot of trouble.

Daily reminder it will not be gov vs resistance fighters, it will be racial almost instantly. Lolberts and libs will get massacred by their pets immediately, who will starve within a month.