Theoretically, if i needed to make a 245 yard shot from a 5 storie window, in a urban environment...

theoretically, if i needed to make a 245 yard shot from a 5 storie window, in a urban environment, what would be the best way to keep noise and flash to a minimum?

Attached: 26453717-4787-4C8E-83EA-6C947BDB0784.jpg (1299x862, 198K)

a suppressor, duh

by shooting from a knoll instead, preferably if it's grassy.

a flash suppressing silencer

Shoot from inside the room with a suppressor, not with the rifle leaning out the windowsill

Oil filter.

Tape and pvc pipe filled with steel wool

Put up a dark screen you can see through and add a flash suppressor

Saying "theoretically" doesn't make you immune to suspicion from government agencies. Expect a knock at your door tomorrow, you'll have some explaining to do.

and if i couldn’t get a suppressor, those gov lists are no joke man

what’re you talking about bro? i’m trying to get this deer that eats in the park near me.

>planning a sniper attack
>worried about violating the NFA
Too retarded to be a threat.

Spear and loincloth. Go.

Flashhider, long as fuck barrel, subsonic ammo

Make a soundproof room

Use a very powerful crossbow, using steel wires like the ones used on a bridge. Also the size of a small car. That'll do it

Use a suppressor, and shoot when a plane passes or something. Sound-proof the room so they don't know it's yours.

theres one of you no-fun police in every thread. you're from canada right?

>what are ballistics analysts

Fake and gay for 500, alex.

Unless your target expects to get shot at, you really don't need anything. People don't go to work looking a the buildings around them wondering which one the assassin's sitting in today. One shot will raise some eyebrows, but the folks who see the target die will be to busy panicking to look for you, and the ones who here the shot either won't recognize it or will and panic.

TL;DR, people are gun stupid and will do all the hard work for you, so just shoot and scoot.

Attached: animoo con 1.jpg (1114x799, 71K)

You could always use a sabot/paper patched bullet.

Attached: 220009.jpg (880x660, 47K)

CIA niggers:
Coming to ruin 18 Christmas's because of this post.

Attached: glonigger patch.png (1440x646, 1.26M)

nice one user

Attached: smug sundowner.gif (500x281, 991K)

Use a spider hole and a suppressor. .

>spErg accelerator
Haha

Attached: 1514054582895.gif (250x194, 47K)

if only we were that competent. do you have any idea how much trouble it is if we wanna do operations?
haven't shot a dog since march

shoot from inside the window
RETARD
LIKE THE OPPOSITE WALL
RETARD
HEY RETARD
CUT A HOLE IN THAT WALL THEN SHOOT ACROSS THE ROOM OUT THE WINDOW FROM BEHIND THE HOLE IN THE WALL