José Mendoza López(July 10, 1910 – May 16...

>José Mendoza López(July 10, 1910 – May 16, 2005) was a Mexican-born United States Army soldier who was awarded theUnited States' highest military decoration for valor in combat, theMedal of Honor for his heroic actions during the Battle of the Bulge, in which he single-handedly repulsed a German infantry attack, killing at least 100 enemy troops.

based spics killing aryans by the hundreds

Attached: Sgt._JOSE_LOPEZ.jpg (242x235, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

herostreetusa.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He has to go back.

What's up with beaner operators going ape shit during battle?

Attached: 220px-Benavidez.jpg (220x281, 14K)

Mayan warrior instinct

manlet berserker rage = +2 Strength +5 Constitution +3 to saving throws for 5 turns

The spirit of the Jaguar flows through them

Attached: 12-facts-aztec-warrior-770x437.jpg (770x437, 68K)

>implying his strength came from being Mexican and not a Manlet
Everyone knows labklets get btfo on the battlefield

Beaner fury.

they have this "do or die" instinct
you see it in boxing a lot

This Ancient Mayan and Aztec blood turns them into the fiercest of warriors.

Did more for society than the beaners of today, what the fuck happened

They started voting blue.

Mexis are integrating about as fast as Euros did. In a generation or two they'll be honorary whites, just like the Italians and the Irish.

People back then were more open about hating immigrants. Mexicans tended to try to be white by assimilation and not speaking Spanish
>t. La creturea with chicano grandma who did this
I don't look like one but secretly I am :(

>OB's

herostreetusa.org/

So this proves the Military ain't racist
NEXT

People immigrated back then for the American Dream, to carve personal success through hard work and dedication.

Nowadays they just come for welfare.

When did this website turn into a fucking wetback circlejerk? Whites inventing the microprocessor, internet and smartphones was a mistake.

Have a Christmas (You), you meme loving fuck.

Alot still do. It's their kids born in the US that are fucked.
t. Bean who's family came for the American Dream

my mexican-american grandfather fought in the battle of the bulge, too. 3rd ID. was field promoted to sgt but later busted back down due to bs

Unfortunately the amount of people with "Place of Birth: Mexico" in our jails, prisons, and in line at welfare offices makes me want to close the border with lethal force.

Choke on your vomit brought on by that bud light Jose.

I was under the impression that illegals cannot get federal welfare, state welfare (in my state) or even school financial aid. I'm also for tossing the retards back to Mexico.

They get benefits via a legal family member, typically anchor baby. Then the rest of the household is added to the case for more gibs.

Also

If I have been granted Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), am I eligible for federal student aid?

Undocumented students, including DACA recipients, are not eligible for federal student aid, but you may still be eligible for state or college aid, in addition to private scholarships. Check with your college or career school’s financial aid office for more information

>whites
You spelled Jews wrong, Cletus.

Attached: 1545282647549s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Founders
Gordon Moore
Robert Noyce

>Jewish
Try again you 85 IQ ugly sack of shit.

Douglas Engelbart and Don Davies? Not Jewish.

>when you're such a brainlet you save a thumbnail

shalom, goy

Attached: c06_intel[6.jpg (575x282, 48K)

>open fab in Israel years after the company's founding
>Nazis btfo'd see Jews made the first microprocessor
You people will make fine, impressionable slaves. So quick to suck kike cock if it means negging on some stupid pinche maricon gringo eh esse?

>For Intel, the country’s largest single tech employer, a strong relationship with Israel was always in the cards – or rather, in the chips. Although few remember now, nearly fifty years on, it was an Israeli engineer working for Intel in California, Dov Frohman, who in 1972 paved the way for computing as we know it when he invented the EPROM, the ultra-violet light, erasable, read-only memory chip that eventually led to the creation of flash memory

>flash memory
>a fucking CPU

And they continue to kill Aryans to this day

>things that never happened

>being a buttblasted little pink dicked gringo