Is there a better class of self defense weapons than the pistol calibre carbine?

Is there a better class of self defense weapons than the pistol calibre carbine?

Attached: wm_2929322.jpg (1280x960, 195K)

Yes a pistol.
>Easier to hide and store during the day.
>Can go through door ways better.

Pistol is much easier to conceal and faster to deploy, pretty important for self defense, although a carbine might be more suited for home defense or for those incapable of controlling a handgun

Strategic nuclear weapons. They have a 100% success rate so far.

>calibre

Attached: 1543421509636.jpg (898x904, 95K)

Attached: Shockwave2.jpg (960x487, 67K)

I'm glad you like your new rifle, but for the rest of us, that's just a range toy.

Attached: DUALAKS.jpg (1200x896, 392K)

I actually meant home defence in particular.

That just a rangEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT?

>It won’t hurt Jamal and Tyrone if it isn’t tactical and James Yeager-approved
Yeah okay

Shotgun
>why make 1 pistol-sized hole with a single trigger pull when you can make 8?

In a house? it'll probably be more like one fist sized hole

the absolute state of 9mmfags

Attached: brainlessnigger.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

There are many better defense weapons.

>Pistol
Easy to manipulate, low recoil, can conceal.

>AR platform
High capacity, low recoil, great optics options, not very easy to manipulate.

>pistol carbine
I mean... It can shoot handgun ammo. That's really the only thing it's got going for it. Do you want to shoot a 9mm round 1000 yards?

fuck i'm gay

I guess a 10mm vector SBR'd or sig brace'd would be pretty nice. I'm not sure about peak performance though.

Even better

>tfw you don’t have big mags for your ruger pc9

10 rounds is enough for fun, r-right guys?

Attached: E66323BA-BF3D-4907-B556-A13A64809EC7.jpg (531x521, 30K)

I'm not disagreeing, it won't help hit probability but definitely will increase the probability of a one-shot-stop

It depends, do I live in a house with a room a 1000 yards long you drooling fucking mongoloid?

I can name 2. Pistols and carbines.

rifle caliber pistols.

Attached: ending the .45acp vs 9mm debate once and for all.jpg (630x473, 92K)

Nope. 30 minimun.

Attached: 20181224_202938.jpg (2027x3817, 3.12M)

.308 maybe, 7.62x39 or .300blk sure, wouldn't recommend 5.56 unless you have a can or very effective flash hider but hearing damage is practically guaranteed

niggers

I can attest to this. After incinerating my neighbourhood in nuclear fire the mere threat of it is enough to keep the entire city (what's left of it) free from criminals.

I keep seeing the Ruger PC on sale everywhere. I'm starting to wonder if I should just bite the bullet and buy one.

imagine being this dumb

A rifle caliber pistol

> shoot a 9mm round 1000 yards?
Typical self defense situation, I don't know what to say here.

Attached: image-1_1543904819431.jpg (480x302, 14K)

A pistol caliber pistol.

Calibre de las balas pinche guero.

Attached: 1468726504952.jpg (680x680, 52K)

Look at this fuckin retard lol wugwus put your trip back on.

They’re great guns and at this point may be north the best takedown rifle on the market and the best ban state option (though I unironically love my Mini too).

Not really, bulglars can easily sneak a nuclear shelter nowadays. Reminder that comply might be a safe path to consider in these situations. Stay safe, go pistol.

Have you ever heard a shorty .308? They're almost as loud as a Ma Deuce. Definitely get a can if you use one of those indoors.

>t. MG shoot who's heard both up close

A 16" AK, 18" 5.56 AR, 22" .308, and 10" .300BLK are about the same loudness, from my experience. Short (

a carbine calibre pIstol

FACT: PCC's are the most useless firearms on the face of the planet for anything other than range plinking

Attached: 1539064613507.jpg (1024x767, 115K)

PGO shotguns.
Ak pistols with no brace or stock.
Single shot .22.
Single shit break action rifles and shotguns.
Black powder.
Rifle caliber revolvers and handguns.
45-70 derringers.
SxS shotgun.
Milsurp bolt actions.

>ar platform
>not easy to manipulate

Attached: AF4E510E-D7B9-4C2D-911A-F2ED15A5651C.png (900x729, 129K)

Mother fucker i just got a 10/22 Ruger Carbine. We're like twins

if you think using an AR is difficult, sell whatever you have and neck yourself you fucking faggot

>not a shoulder fired weapon
You literally picked the only losing argument, shotguns and rifles would both be defendable answers at least. Its obvious that CCW isn't what this thread is about.
Buckshot spreads an inch a yard or so, not to mention it continues to spread out after hitting somebody. It might start as one gaping hole but they'll likely be going on their own slightly different journeys by the time they stop.
>AR platform
> not very easy to manipulate.
Post ARs. That's literally one of their major benefits compared to shotguns or even AKs.
>Do you want to shoot a 9mm round 1000 yards?
Not a realistic concern.

its really not bad for the shooter, just everyone around me.
sucks to suck i guess.

>sxs shotgun
>Milsurp bolt actions.
launch yourself into the sun dude, they're great for hunting so they at least have a practical use unlike PCC's.

>he cant hunt with a PCC
>he thinks he cant defend himself with a PCC

Even in their hunting domains they(milsurp and sxs) are btfo by other guns and suck twice as much shit at self defense compared to PCCs.