What are you getting people for Jow Forumsristmas?

What are you getting people for Jow Forumsristmas?
What are you hoping for?
What are you realistically expecting?
>Givan my wife a pdw conversion for her '320
>Hopan for a ruger redhawk in 45lc
>Expectan wife and mom to keep antagonizing each other for no good reason

Attached: image0.jpg (960x514, 56K)

bumpin
>givan holster to grandpa
>hopan for Springfield saint
>Expectan to get shit about "getting my shit together" despite having my own house, car, job, and friends

I too would like a revolver, but 44 is best redhawk
>givan nothing
>hopan fer 80% 1911
>expectan socks & drawers

Amazon got 0 bucks from me this "Holiday" season.

Hail Jesus!

Attached: 1540755650694.jpg (500x482, 37K)

I don't celebrate Jewish holidays.

Attached: 1539908001644.jpg (628x1021, 491K)

Giving wife $5K to help start her business. Kids get usual toys 'n' shit. Still too small for BB guns.

Bought myself a nice rifle and scope recently. DGAF if I get anything.

Nice

Basically this. I bought my dogs some chew toys, from my grocer. I made some wine and baked goods for people that may visit.

Other than that I'm keeping my holidays stress free and keeping my expectations low.

Expecting to get a mossberg shockwave from my based parents

thats pretty slick

>Givan
haybale knife forged from a horseshoe for my horse obsessed mother
>hopan
454 single action army
>Expectan
Bottle of whiskey and some jokes about my toddler being hyper

Tried to give my 9 year old nephew an elk antler pocket knife my father gave me a few decades ago when I was his age. A passage of a family heirloom and torch as it were. Brother said no and would not allow him to have it.

I am a bit fucking salty.

Attached: 1526294514979.jpg (703x675, 53K)

>Giving wife $5K to help start her business.
You know if you just threw it in the fire place at the very least you could heat the room for a few hours. It would garner more benefit.

Whats his problem? Is his kid not mature enough for a sharp piece of metal?

Is it a real business or one of those busy work idea businesses that just waste money?

Bought my buddy 200 rounds of 5.56
Honestly I would like some chocolate, sounds delicious.
Not sure honestly.

God speed user. I will be like you one day. I hope.

>givan
Got my gf some nice new shoes
>hopan
Glock 40
>expectan
Sheets or some bullshit

Afraid he will hurt himself or his brothers. Showed him how sharp it was and how to hold it and expressed how careful he needs to be. Even used it to cut some cardboard like butter to drive the point home it is not a toy. He is just a an anti-gun helicopter dad that wants a lot of kids but thinks guns and personal responsibility are too dangerous. Love the dude but he grind the hell out of my gears sometimes. He has 3 kids and a wife to protect and refuses to own a gun. I'm single, live alone, and could fight off a small army. He has everything to lose I am basically just expendable yet I am the only one who can actually protect those around me. Fuck I wish he would grow some balls.

get the dad a bottle of soii and a horse dildo

>Givan
handforged axe for my grandpa
>Hopan
honestly just a drama free christmas
>Expectan
maybe a knife.. Probably just some gift card

>What are you hoping for?
Things I wrote down on my wishlist.
>What are you realistically expecting?
Random stuff and being told they didn't know what to give me.

datfeel

>Country eternally on the verge of economical and social collapse
>Small isolated examples have happened several times in the past two decades
>Lol time to evolve pal we don't need your dangerous shit, the government will put us in a refugee camp and keep us safe!

Some people just want to starve

This
>Hey I'd like *generic pant brand in x size y length*
>Get crocs
I don't have the image but imagine I attached the nigger with the question marks

Got my Dad a FoxPro and an ammo wallet/pouch

Probably nothing, moved out on my own, 600 miles away from family, havent talked to my moms side of the family in a few months and dad cant really afford to get me anything (divorced, mothers a cunt) but I'm alright with it, I have everything I need to be happy and just want to do well in life

>Giving
a toy plane for my 2 year old
>hoping
honestly an 80% ar lower would be a great project for me right now
>Getting
Drama, hopefully drunk, probably suicidal

Attached: tenor_1.gifoiupndgksf.gif (498x352, 1.87M)

>What are you getting people for Jow Forumsristmas?
nothing
>What are you hoping for?
redemption
>What are you realistically expecting?
dark, miserable emptiness

Attached: dr.Feel4u.png (645x773, 9K)

That was me in my teens

>push dagger for dad
>backpack for mom
>stick mixer for sister
>toy for dog

I want a lot of good food and candy because I am a fat cunt.Last year I got a shit load of cooked octupus,a big block of bacon and 5lbs of various candy.
I will probably die of a heart attack or diabeetus but I don't care.

God loves you user. Go to church today if you don't have a family gathering to go to.

>Got
$120, some movie cards, and a a shaving brush. the brush is actually really nice

my cousin is one fat son of a bitch but damn can he cook. Im a little heavy myself but losing weight. The punchknife is a based gift tho

I had get most of my cousins and aunts and shit gift cards because I don't live close to them and it's easier for me. However I got my brother a steam gift card and some .300 blackout ammo for his AR. I got my dad a new hunting backpack, and a gift card to Cabela's. I'm also gonna take him and my brother shooting soon. For my mom me and brother and my dad pitched in and got her a Glock 42 because she finally decided she's gonna get her carry permit and liked how the 42 felt. Then as a present to myself I got a new phone.