How would Jow Forums take down the Iron giant?

How would Jow Forums take down the Iron giant?

Attached: iron-giant.jpg (670x377, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ng79utnURVY#t=88
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

An airplane

Rape.

Blast circuits with piss

Golden shower rape its brain.

I bet you can take him down with enough nuggets.

A hug. He needed one.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ng79utnURVY#t=88

Attached: 1541021000211.png (410x189, 90K)

I wouldn't because I'm not a fucking monster

Attached: 1545032947998.png (1548x1055, 675K)

Let's get all the memes out of the way
Magnets
Cubic shotgun shells
EMP
10mm
Thermite
White phosphorus
Obrez
Nugget
CZ

fucc ur mum's dirty shit-encrusted asshole with the curtains open on the bay window. again.

baste and redpilled

Earn it's trust and tell it to go Kamikaze the Kaaba.

Attached: 1532983878772.jpg (780x781, 160K)

Based

Love

Attached: 1544447562690.png (400x397, 244K)

>>all the memes
You forgot:
>Traps
>Mini-14s
>”Drumpf sold us out you should vote for Democrats to keep your guns no I don’t work for Shareblue why are you asking me that?”
>Hurr durr teh NRA loves gun control
>China #1 take over the world Amelifats!
>Could Japan have won WWII if they had ARs?
>F-35 threads that were definitely not posted from the LockMart public relations department
>“Yes I know the Army says they’re going to switch to 6.8 every year at budget time and then cancels it six months later but this time they mean it I swear!”
>THE CMP IS A RIP-OFF WE SHOULD GET MILSURP FOR FREE THE TAXPAYER ALREADY PAID FOR IT!!!11!!!!!!!!
>Just get an AR, bro
>”Only three Ian threads in the catalog? Well, I’ll soon fix that!”
>”Hey guys have you heard about the bump stock ban?”
>Post your unregistered illegal NFA items here, no I don’t work for the ATF why are you asking me that?
>Hey guys did you know there’s this one transgender who’s in the army? I bet nobody has ever posted a thread about them before.
>”Everyone knows you can’t conduct home defense with anything less than a $1200 custom AR with a $500 optic, a plate carrier, and night vision goggles. A 9mm? Pfft - do you even know what the ballistic differences between that and 5.56 at 600 yards are?”
>”Can you guys tell me the best way to commit this federal weapons felony?”

I never understood the whole buying a ar for home defense thing. Why would I want to shoot a loud ass ar in a confined space with zero hearing protection. A pistol or shotgun is 100x better for this scenario than any ar.

A giant Communist robot.

People shoot rifles all the time without earpro.
Doing it once in your life wont do anything.

The AR is an excellent combat rifle but almost certainly overkill for simple home defense. A reliable pistol or shotgun should be more than adequate for that task.

As a bit of an aside, the AWB of 1994 passed with relatively little resistance largely because that style of rifle just wasn’t very popular back then. I’m old enough to remember those times. People trusted the government a lot more, there was a lot less political polarization, we’d just come off of winning the Cold War and the idea that this country would really go off the rails and we could be facing something really bad happening here at home seemed ridiculous. A lot has changed since then. Waco, Ruby Ridge, Oklahoma City, 9/11, the Bush Wars, the surveillance state, the rise of SJW politics, the alt-right, and Antifa... maybe most of all the rise of alternative media which has made it clear just how much the old media covered up problems and plastered over the cracks in our society.

The point is that in the mid-90s, people didn’t really care about “assault rifles” because you really can do home defense just fine with a shotgun or pistol. What you need an AR for is... well, something that seemed a very distant possibility in 1994, but seems much closer at hand today.

>The point is that in the mid-90s, people didn’t really care about “assault rifles” because you really can do home defense just fine with a shotgun or pistol. What you need an AR for is... well, something that seemed a very distant possibility in 1994, but seems much closer at hand today.
Although you are much safer from gun murder, and anyother violent crime today then you were in the 90s.

RIP thread
Thanks for nothing faggot

Tell Liberty Prime the Iron Giant is a dirty commie.

Attached: Liberty Prime Wonderful.jpg (650x1133, 234K)

I live in the country and have dogs, livestock, and small children. Coyotes like to poke around because my boomer neighbors literally dump trash on my property. So an AR comes in handy for removing coyotes.

However recently I've taken to wearing my Akubra and shooting them with my lever gat.

Sorta. I mean, it’s not that everyplace is safer, it’s more that ghettos have always been dangerous, but were more hellish back then. But I’ve never lived in a ghetto, so that difference doesn’t affect me much.

Hit'em with this and wait for the cunt to gum up and fall over.

Attached: dubbyaDfoyta.png (699x770, 50K)

Blast that shithead kid's face off with both barrels simultaneously from a 10ga coach gun.
Fucking hated that movie.

The Virgin iron giant faggot
The Absolute ThunderChad Liberty Prime

I wouldnt because the robot didndu nothing

Use a nuke just like in the movie. Duh.

Unzap deck lelelele

democracy is non-negotiable

Attached: mrcostanza.jpg (601x601, 121K)

This, but have it wipe out all left-wingers in Europe and North America first.

Jews

>why would i shoot a loud ass AR
>shotgun
>not loud

Should put the garbage on the boomers front door desu

.45 Automaton Colossus Penetrator

Your typical rifle is considerably louder. A shotgun blast is about 130 decibels, while an AR is about 165.

Somebody paid attention.

Bruh I have strangely small ear holes and normal ear pro doesn’t fit. I have had ear pro fall out on the .50 cal machine gun range and not notice. I pretty much go without ear pro any time I fire an AR and get the EEEEEs because they just won’t go in my ear. And every hearing test I’ve had I’ve been green.

Wrap a really tight turban around your head.

Iron Giant took a nuke and reassembled.

> Not wanting a pet gun
Get out.

But could he eat 64 mini-nukes?

Doing it once in an enclosed space will absolutely give you permanent damage
T: tinnitis from exactly that

*With an ar

With love and kindness

Green tips?

>This
Why cant I be the Iron giant? I just want a friend for Christmas

Attached: 1512917871646.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

Hack it and make it do my bidding. Possibly invade Russia and remove Putin, remove commies from N. Korea, possibly make china democratic, destroy the kebab worship grounds in Mecca, remove Nicolas Maduro from Venezuela, and the list goes on and on... My list does not include genocide, only installation of democratic institutions.

>Possibly invade Russia and remove Putin, remove commies from N. Korea, possibly make china democratic, destroy the kebab worship grounds in Mecca, remove Nicolas Maduro from Venezuela, and the list goes on and on...
Wow I didn't know that Glenn Beck posted on Jow Forums...

Remove Putin and you create a power vacuum that could be worse than Putin. A democratic China would Balkanize so quickly it'd spark multiple wars and the loss of manufacturing would wreck the world economy. Removing Commies in North Korea doesn't solve the issues just makes it worse for China and South Korea who would be flooded with poor, ignorant refugees. Venezuela wouldn't matter, they're a tiny shithole.

Destroying Mecca would spark a holy war that would require glassing the entire middle east.

Attached: Liberty_Prime_lift1.jpg (1280x960, 560K)

>Killed himself like a punk bitch tho
Liberty prime took an orbital strike and survived intact enough to be rebuilt and wipe out the institute soisquad all while football throwing nukes at everything that moves.
What's wrong with you? Low T day?

1. The orbital strike was objectively weaker than a nuke, since you and the rest of the Brotherhood squad are around to see it happen without being vaporized by the shockwave. Don't try to say something about "oh, well the orbital strike might have packed a nuke's power into an area the size of a building", because that's not how physics works.
2. The Iron Giant apparently plants to rebuild itself by remotely controlling each of its component parts, and is making substantial progress the last time we see it. The time it took the Brotherhood to rebuild Liberty Prime (which was only half-demolished) was decades, even with the proper facilities, personnel, and resource scavenging potential.

Bottom line, Liberty Prime is a fantastic (but wildly inefficient) siege weapon, but can't stand up in any definite way to the nigh-unkillable alien war machine that is the Iron Giant.

Attached: f78d53bc0c501b1c25a2dab4807304fa.jpg (800x800, 318K)

>The orbital strike was objectively weaker than a nuke, since you and the rest of the Brotherhood squad are around to see it happen without being vaporized by the shockwave.
It's fallout. You can fire a Davy crockett at a radroach 1ft away and only have to inject 1 heroin to refill your health.
Also:
"Let's make this thing football throw nukes but unable to survive a one if it hits something too close"
Unlikely.

I wouldn't. I'd befriend him.

Attached: 1544886849190.png (500x528, 77K)

Then none of our observations of what Liberty Prime can do are accurate if we can reject information with "It's fallout". You're basically saying that Liberty Prime is impossible to qualify.

Exactly. Prime is better by one thing we can quantify "badassery"
Also:
Violently pro American phrases>some mumble shit