Boom stuff

is there anyways i can make stuff go boom besides tannerite?

Attached: IMG_4890.jpg (665x717, 73K)

there's something you can add to tanerite that te ira used

IIRC
As long as you arent a felon, and it's not for monetary gain, and it isnt designed as a destructive device (throw shrapnel and shit), you dont store it, and yo dont transport it by public ways, you can make and detonate explosives legally.

I've never heard of this but to make it more sensitive it would just be more sodium/potassium chlorate

whats IIRC?

noise laws

Those dont apply outside city limits.
Of course you cant detonate high explosives inside city limits of anywhere I'm aware of.
I figured that went without saying, but I guess not.

Inter-intestinal rectal cum

>being his much of a newfag to the entirety of the chans, let alone Jow Forums
>being such a newfag to the internet you cant google.
Why do the fun boom threads get filled with idiots who think they know shit they dont and literal children like yourself?

new fag, gtfo grown up are having a conversation

Attached: IMG_4809.jpg (1024x685, 104K)

ANFO

is it legal?

I like road flares and camping stove propane bottles. I've never tried full sized propane bottles mostly due to price but I think it could be funny to try to take it back and have them refill it

It's pretty much the same as ANAL

No.

See
If you follow those, then yes

Anyone bought nitric acid before?

I want to make boom for my larping kit honestly but I don't want to be put on any list I'm not already on lol.

Attached: 1533399597376.jpg (836x851, 125K)

>If I Remember Correctly
Godspeed newfriend. This is just part of the experience

Attached: 1544711065757.png (760x572, 247K)

Wait, what? So are I can take a bag of fertilizer and a bucket and diesel out to an old quarry and just blow shit up without a license?

Attached: 1475742842288.gif (627x502, 940K)

Federally its legal.
Your state could differ, but most fall to whatever the federal ruling is.

Just make it there, dint transport the completed explosive, use or destroy all you make, and dont monetize it[including film and put on YouTube with ads or whatever], and dont add shrapnel to it and you should be G2G.